SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Segtendo on February 19, 2012, 05:50:36 AM
Spex, I don't think he's released any Ness CSPs aside from the intro ones.

Yeaaaaah, I noticed after I asked. I'll be fine if it doesn't happen though.



Hey Sj could you do these two for me please?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25066
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25067

Thanks in advance!And the new OP looks good!
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/?mdluy1nznyz
http://www.mediafire.com/?xv9u5icj3pifmdd

Simple Sonic recolors that I could probably just do on my own.  But I know you'll make them so much more beautiful.  Looking forward to your next character! I'm still excited to see that epic Snake pose you were working on a couple months back

I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!



Quote from: JayGamer on February 19, 2012, 05:48:30 AMAlso, what are you going to do if someone wants a recolor pack?
Unfortunately does not change the fact that the limit is two.

Quote from: Spex130 on February 19, 2012, 06:05:19 AM
Yeaaaaah, I noticed after I asked. I'll be fine if it doesn't happen though.
Sorry, but it won't happen until I take mass requests for Ness.

Quote from: darklink94 on February 19, 2012, 01:44:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19695
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24456

I love the new OP.

But I was wondering when will you release Ness's CSPs ?
Nobody knows until it happens. Also, I have already done Cel-Shaded Samus. Though admittedly it does not resemble the in-game version.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 19, 2012, 06:12:59 PM
Sorry, but it won't happen until I take mass requests for Ness.

Can I replace that Ness with this Sonic, then?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24719



Oh thank you SJS! now I don't have to wait forever for some new Bowser CSPs.

Dry Bowser by cx_asuka
Injured Bowser by Akari_Un

I think It goes without saying that I'm sending you Akari's hack.

And as other people have said, your new OP looks great. Too bad you took out the empty stands with the funny Layton pictures though. :(
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


February 19, 2012, 10:17:25 PM #3027 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:24:17 PM by Nanobuds
not sure if these have been requested yet... buuut:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24276 Dry Bowser import

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 Metal Sonic (HD texture)

for metal sonic... is it possible for you to try to make him look shiny with my new update? also, can you PM me the pose before its re-sized/cropped? i might use it as a picture in the upload.
if not... thats fine.

thanks!


The new OP looks great :/
I might have to ask you to help me make the op's for my import topic that good :/

Can't wait to see lee >=3