SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


February 20, 2012, 03:45:40 PM #3046 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 03:55:44 PM by Flinter
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!



Quote from: StarWaffle on February 20, 2012, 04:40:37 PM

1:  DK is on a silver trophy stand, which means its an old pose that he won't do again
2:  you are only aloud 2 requests if the character isn't open for mass requests

thats not what it actually says

You replaced your shelves with cybernetic teleport pods.

Quote from: Gamidame on February 20, 2012, 05:14:50 PM
thats not what it actually says
Well, he hasn't made a new pose since the HD one in the OP, so I doubt he's taking DK requests.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


"Characters in the second post are the characters that are open for individual requests." 

"Individual requests are limited to two per person until I have fulfilled your request."

k sorry, thats what it actually says...

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 20, 2012, 06:18:24 PM
"Characters in the second post are the characters that are open for individual requests." 

"Individual requests are limited to two per person until I have fulfilled your request."

k sorry, thats what it actually says...

I mean my requests, I know what the rules says


Quote from: Gamidame on February 20, 2012, 06:19:25 PM
I mean my requests, I know what the rules says

No, you didn't know the rules at the time you posted those 6 DK requests  :srs:

February 20, 2012, 06:35:55 PM #3056 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 10:39:59 PM by Ricki Lee
SJS your CSP's are in my definition of perfect
You my friend make me jealous  :notimp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Ricki Lee on February 20, 2012, 06:35:55 PM
SJS your CSP's are in my detention of perfect
You my friend make me jealous  :notimp:
Y U PUT SJS' CSPs IN DETENTION?!  :notimp:

I'm requesting default costumes of C. Falcon.

I hope I'm not too late.

Party Captain Falcon by BP
Jagi by Vile
The Skull by NICKtendo DS
Jack by Vile
Cinder by Dhragen
Crimson Chin by ...Some guy

By the way guys, he's doing all the requests he's done already also. We've established this before. You're wasting request space by asking for things he's done already.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]