SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Alright... I have one more Pit request.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52249538/Zero%20Two%20Pit.rar

...I might upload this at some point in the vault. It's an edit of Akari's Zero-Two Pit.

He did that with Ganon.
For the characters, imports, etc, that didn't have swords, he took them out and it still looked good.


Quote from: JayGamer on March 22, 2012, 06:42:20 AM
^ Only problem is Sora and other non-angels (although SJS may gentlemanly remove them)

How is that a problem? it'll just look like theyre jumping

Hey actually... Can you drop my Brawl Styled Mewtwo and Boo Luigi requests for these two?
(Cap just came out today :P)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25478
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25471


Whoa, you're using his Uprising pose?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

March 22, 2012, 09:42:49 PM #3232 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 11:13:59 PM by SJS
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 22, 2012, 03:15:28 AM
You should add some feathers thus time.
Too tedious considering all the variability with Pit's wings in hacks.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 22, 2012, 07:17:06 PM
Hey actually... Can you drop my Brawl Styled Mewtwo and Boo Luigi requests for these two?
Dropping requests is just confusing for me. Just be patient and wait for me to go through the individual requests.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on March 22, 2012, 09:36:27 PM
Whoa, you're using his Uprising pose?
Yes and no.

Post Merge: March 22, 2012, 11:13:59 PM

Also, Pit requests are close. If you missed out, guess you're just SOL.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 22, 2012, 06:29:00 PM
How is that a problem? it'll just look like theyre jumping
Well, maybe I should of said that it wouldn't be a problem if he removed the feathers instead of although.

March 23, 2012, 03:11:53 AM #3234 Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:16:38 AM by AndIQuote
Well, look what just happened to show up RIGHT after requests closed. Since it's basically an upgrade of what I already requested, could I trouble you to do this one, SJ? Of course, if it's too late I won't mind a bit.

Lloyd Version 2: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25491&Moderated=All&facebook=true
(If it comes to choosing one of the three versions, I'll take the Brawl-style)

March 23, 2012, 01:54:28 PM #3235 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 01:59:17 PM by SJS
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/?start=all

I'll fix the jaggy wings later, for now just enjoy what you have.

Fixed the wings. Just wait for Photobucket to refresh the images.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


NiGHTS? O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Damn im too late, i should of released this sooner.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25491&Moderated=All&facebook=true

unless if you still planned on giving him a custom pose.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Got some individual requests done.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.