SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



Wahoo~!

Thanks a bundle, as always SJS!



YUS.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


too late to post these ones, I guess




:happy: You fixed Tekkaman's fingers! Awesome!

And thanks for doing those Samus portraits. I was adding your CSPs to my game when I realized you didn't do them before.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Awesome :af:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

HYEZ. I needed that Steve. Thank You!
I guess I'll make my next requests now, too...
Oshawott: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12817
Chun Li: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25322

THANK YOU FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA IT LOOKKKSS FREAKING EPIC.
I'm only gonna give you one request this time around, because I know you're busy, and I think Wolf requests may be open soon, so whatever xD
Just ItallionStallion's texture please;) If you could add the shiny too, that'd be great. Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708


I am very pleased with what I see.

Good job, yet again.

Thanks man, they're awesome!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Gamidame on March 23, 2012, 09:55:24 PM
too late to post these ones, I guess




Too late for what? I do not understand.

Quote from: PAVGN on March 23, 2012, 10:04:20 PM
:happy: You fixed Tekkaman's fingers! Awesome!

And thanks for doing those Samus portraits. I was adding your CSPs to my game when I realized you didn't do them before.
I didn't do anything different for the fingers honesty.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 24, 2012, 03:04:36 AM
THANK YOU FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA IT LOOKKKSS FREAKING EPIC.
I'm only gonna give you one request this time around, because I know you're busy, and I think Wolf requests may be open soon, so whatever xD
Just ItallionStallion's texture please;) If you could add the shiny too, that'd be great. Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708
You're approximately the fifth person to ask for Metal Sonic.


And on a semi-related note, I recently installed a beta of Photoshop CS6. I have used Photoshop 7 (which predates CS1) ever since I purchased it years ago, so this is definitely an upgrade for me.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Do You Whant To Make A CSP For Vanitas Over ike And Demise Over Ganondorf ?

Vanitas: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*vanitas*&ByUser=*bleachmagic*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

Gannondorf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*demise*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*


Congrats on your upgrade, SJS.
I'm pretty sure from slight experience that you will be happy with it.  :)

A beta of CS6?
How is it?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Just started using the CS6 Beta myself. It's a huge step up from 7 to be sure. It's certainly a lot faster.

I wonder if it'll effect how you do CSPs at all.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM