SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

That Pit it's whatever to me man.

That Geno!

Holy [censored]er.

Is this Smithy's Puppet v2?

Quote from: Abbi on March 29, 2012, 01:47:08 PM
Wow , that Geno one looks awesome!
Can't wait for it! :vyse:
Hopefully it'll be done soon.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 29, 2012, 02:00:12 PM
agreed geno looks really cool
Thanks!

Quote from: gamma kid on March 29, 2012, 02:04:56 PM
whats that thing on geno's legs?
Just details for the body I'm working on.

Quote from: Puccio on March 29, 2012, 02:15:21 PM
Pit looks awesome. Nice job.
Quote from: Segtendo on March 29, 2012, 03:05:18 PM
Oooh.
Dark Pit looks awesome.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 29, 2012, 03:24:24 PM
That Dark Pit looks epic.
Thanks! After playing Kid Icarus: Uprising, I noticed the existing Dark Pit textures each had their own inaccuracies, so I decided to make my own.

Quote from: gamma kid on March 29, 2012, 03:27:01 PM
why u no give him grey skin?
Who, Pit? Because Dark Pit doesn't have grey skin.


Quote from: Mariodk on March 29, 2012, 04:01:58 PM
awesome textures :D
how does the canon look for this geno?
I didn't even do the cannon yet.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 29, 2012, 06:08:06 PM
That Pit it's whatever to me man.

That Geno!

Holy [censored]er.

Is this Smithy's Puppet v2?
Indeed it is. It needs a revamp badly.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I spy Dark Pit. It seems some one else is enjoying KI:Uprising as well. Dark Pit is awesome.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on March 29, 2012, 09:53:19 PM
I spy Dark Pit. It seems some one else is enjoying KI:Uprising as well. Dark Pit is awesome.
The entire game is awesome.


Also, Dark Pit and Smithy's Puppet Geno ver. 2 are released.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 29, 2012, 11:15:37 PM
The entire game is awesome.


Also, Dark Pit and Smithy's Puppet Geno ver. 2 are released.
Loving Dark Pit. :3

Also u being Magnus gives me an idea for something.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: SJS on March 29, 2012, 11:15:37 PMAlso, Dark Pit and Smithy's Puppet Geno ver. 2 are released.

What the f-? Already? That was quick. Are you gonna make CSPs for them?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Pitoo is mine. Enjoying this one quite a lot.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Can't wait for the Dark Pit CSP xD


As soon as I saw Smithy's Puppet on the front page, I had a mini spaz attack and hit the download button as quick as I possibly could.

Glad you guys like my textures.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


What character are ya thinking of making into portraits next, SJ?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 30, 2012, 12:53:49 AM
What character are ya thinking of making into portraits next, SJ?

Seeing as I have a bunch of school work to wrap up before I go on my 5 day geological survey next week, probably no one anytime soon.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Good to know that you're focusing on school.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on March 29, 2012, 01:43:39 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I heard u liek Kid Icarus?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Hey SJS could you make CSPs and if possible BPs for this hack please:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24579

Thanks in advance  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.