SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Vitinho on April 01, 2012, 05:45:11 AM
Hey SJS could you make CSPs and if pawssible BPs for this hack please:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24579

Thanks in advance  ;D

I missed your request in all this April Fools nonsense. I already made a CSP of it. You'll have to navigate through my LST thread to find it since today's cat filter breaks all links to my images.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oh ok then thanks  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 02, 2012, 02:06:13 PM #3347 Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 02:10:51 PM by SJS
Made some more Pit pprtraits. Get it? Because the portraits... I mean pprtraits... board has a typo now?
Let's see how long it takes them to notice and fix it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


April 02, 2012, 02:13:35 PM #3348 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 09:15:14 PM by Miacis
Oh come on, I can't even make a "Typos Prank" for the April Fools Aftermath Day?
Gee, talk about being a killjoy, SJS. >_>

(Fixed. :P)

7 minutes, BAM! New Record.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.



I didn't even have to ask for it? What madness is this!?

In all seriousness though, good job. I love them!


LMAO
You made Eggplant Pit XD
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: SJS on April 02, 2012, 02:06:13 PM

Didn't you make that one already?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on April 03, 2012, 01:31:04 AM
Didn't you make that one already?
I think it's the same CSP from before.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on April 02, 2012, 02:06:13 PM
Made some more Pit pprtraits. Get it? Because the portraits... I mean pprtraits... board has a typo now?
Let's see how long it takes them to notice and fix it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dude, they are seriously excellent.

Those are some sweet Pit csp's o.o
Makes me feel stupid for not requesting 2 pit csp's XD

Think you could also do one for the updated Material Blades version?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You should probably see what he posted in the OP...
Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
Mass Requests

When I create a new pose for a character, I open mass requests. A single person may only post six requests at a time. It's a fair number, since most characters have only 6 costumes. For example...

Texture A + texture B + texture C + texture D + texture E + texture F = 6 requests
A recolor pack containing 6 recolors = 6 requests
A recolor pack containing 4 recolors + texture G + texture H = 6 requests
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]