SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I'd like to request MarioDK's Classic Sonic.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'd like to request my classic silver
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 07, 2012, 01:15:46 AM
I'd like to request my classic silver
uhmm... click that link and you get... link. literally.


let's try this again.
I'd like to request my classic silver
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 07, 2012, 01:32:04 AM
let's try this again.
I'd like to request my classic silver

Hate to derail, but that's actually pretty neat.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


thanks, me and smf1 worked hard on it.
He did the rigging, I made the textures and model.
I hope my and your requests get done, I'd like to see them.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


May 09, 2012, 07:18:47 AM #3532 Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 08:12:44 PM by Basilias
Wow just found there was a request queue and got a little giddy. Have a few I hope you'd be able to do.

Link
Skyward Sword http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24774&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Zerosuit Samus
Cortana http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1846

Don't expect all of them to be done immediately but hopefully they'll be in your next revisions. Love your work and hope to see more soon. Namely Pikachu :D.

Edit: Sorry didn't know about the 2 per person rule so I brought it down.

May 09, 2012, 12:31:20 PM #3533 Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 03:29:21 PM by _Data_Drain_
You might want to take a look at SJ's rules though...

"Individual requests are limited to two per person until I have fulfilled your request."

You should narrow it down to the two you want most.

Edit: Alright. Everyone makes mistakes. At least you fixed it. Some people wouldn't. :P

I'd like to request my Ganon Hat Jiggs (missed the Jigglypuff request batch >.<), and my Kid Dracula.

SJS.... where are youuu? This thread is a ghost town :oshi:


Maybe he'll rain down with Wolf CSPs D:



Would you mind taking a Donkey Kong CSP request for a different pose? Maybe with something along the lines of one of these poses:



I like this pose but maybe facing more in the direction that this Donkey Kong from Melee is in:



And maybe without the effects around his arm. I also like these poses:





Any one of those is fine with me. That is, if you're willing to take this request in the first place haha. Just thought I would ask.

Can I reserve a space for my Future Link and PSX Cloud?
I'm still working on them but it would be nice to have CSPs for them when they are finished.