SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Awesome, HAHA!


http://www.mediafire.com/?dsbl6zrawc3rz05 Nintendo All Stars Mario.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


Does the Metal Mario count as an Emerald Texture, SJS?
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on May 26, 2012, 03:17:55 PM
Does the Metal Mario count as an Emerald Texture, SJS?

Yes.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I can't get on the vault from my house, but I have pretty popular Mario slots..
So I can't link them, but can you do SM64 Mario, And my London-Styled Mario texture? And finally I have GBC's classic Pacman recolor. I think StupidMarioFan made the recolor. Thanks if you can do these, and Dk looks epic.


Requests closed. Expect an update soon.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





Whoa...amazing update. Blows the old one away, I have to say.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Holy Jesus, that was quick.
Thanks for taking my late requests. :happy:

Added BPs and CSS stuff for Bowser and Olimar. They're located a sub-album of their respective albums (here and here). Keeps it looking more organized this way. Even added a Project: M CSS icon for them. Hopefully I can get a couple more characters done today.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oh sweet lordy yes. That would be so nice.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]