SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Sorry for the inactivity. My interests have been elsewhere. I am a little less than halfway done with the Ganondorf stuff.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hey. As long as we know you're still alive :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



June 22, 2012, 10:57:51 PM #3739 Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:59:10 PM by Giga Man
Hello. I have two individual requests. One for Peach and one for Zelda in the following poses.

Nurse Peach by Hans-460: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10187


Shadow Queen by LenSho: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11717


I've completely fallen in love with that Peach pose. Something about her Melee portrait was just so alluring, so I'm really happy you've restored that in all its beauty. :)



I almost squealed when I saw this...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey, I'm new here, Whatever i have some nice Recolors who would like to be SJS'ed
If it's possible though -_-
Light and Blue C.Falcon, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662
RGB Wolf, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661
Project M Shirt Ness, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660
Cardinals Falco(My Best One), http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606
That last one includes a custom pose i used for its  portraits, and i would like to share it with you...(Yeah, credit and stuff :P)
What exactly does this thread do?

He's only taking Ganon requests right now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StreamStrummer on June 24, 2012, 04:45:26 AM
Hey, I'm new here, Whatever i have some nice Recolors who would like to be SJS'ed
If it's possible though -_-
Light and Blue C.Falcon, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662
RGB Wolf, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661
Project M Shirt Ness, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660
Cardinals Falco(My Best One), http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606
That last one includes a custom pose i used for its  portraits, and i would like to share it with you...(Yeah, credit and stuff :P)
Quote from: Segtendo on June 24, 2012, 04:47:26 AM
He's only taking Ganon requests right now.
I swear I got deja vu after reading that. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

hey SJS, your csps are great! do u think you'll be doing Marth soon?

Quote from: jonasyoon on June 24, 2012, 07:01:40 PMhey SJS, your csps are great! do u think you'll be doing Marth soon?
I think he's a Marth hater so he may do him last or never.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Regarding the poll, I'd love to see a Toon Link revamp. Image how Beyond's Zack would look in a fixed pose :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



How about Booty.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Everybody love the booty.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]