Currently MIA *Robzdablades Hacks*

Started by Robz, May 24, 2010, 10:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Imma bump this cause i was forced too :p
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

KITTY CROP CITY!!! YAY

in all srsness, HOLY SH!T THIS STAGE IS FREEKIN AWESOME
koolest thing since bacon dude, and thats RLY awesome


Married Mai Self nvm

holy frig well thanks for telling me the mistake.. >_> sorry I'm rushing things
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

your welcome for the song [censored]!

jk im about to test it out.

feedback time in a minute

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 25, 2010, 06:28:44 AM
your welcome for the song [censored]!

jk im about to test it out.

feedback time in a minute
I downloaded the other songs U recommended me but I was too lazy To make Brstms. :( maybe U can do it 8D
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.



That KittyCorp City is going straight on my Brawl, Idc which stage, I love it ^^





Taking a look at the stage right now
it looks really great i honestly don't know how you'll top this off

Going to give you some free advice here
1.if you don't need the ef thing delete it by doing that you'll have a filesize notably smaller
2.Don't need a animation for the stgposition
3.Listen to tips 1 & 2

I not in any of his stages. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, WackaAlpaca and Mewtwo made it in lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow I really love this stage ^^ I love the unique way you portray KC:MM Lol