Currently MIA *Robzdablades Hacks*

Started by Robz, May 24, 2010, 10:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 25, 2010, 12:16:38 PM #195 Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 12:19:18 PM by Dragonrage
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on July 25, 2010, 03:07:25 AM
I was watching Goroh and Gray Fox, neither seemed to be moving, and Lyn...

Barely much movement. However, the car, lights and stuff are phenomenal.

Are you using it with Brawl+? Or are you jus talking about the video?

Hey Robz, about your Kitty Corp City: The big picture of the family in the back doesn't look quite right in grayscale. My suggestion would be to put the original, it would complement the stage a lot better


Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Quote from: Dragonrage on July 25, 2010, 12:16:38 PM
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on July 25, 2010, 03:07:25 AM
I was watching Goroh and Gray Fox, neither seemed to be moving, and Lyn...

Barely much movement. However, the car, lights and stuff are phenomenal.

Are you using it with Brawl+? Or are you jus talking about the video?

Just talking about the video. If Goroh was moving, I couldn't see it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: xmanfit0 on July 25, 2010, 11:18:43 PM
Hey Robz, about your Kitty Corp City: The big picture of the family in the back doesn't look quite right in grayscale. My suggestion would be to put the original, it would complement the stage a lot better

I can't do that nao XD I dont have the image anymore XD
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

What is the name of the song that comes with the Grand Stadium download?

I think you should do Les Vagas from Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I know it's already on the vault but your imports are animated.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 29, 2010, 12:33:47 AM
I think you should do Les Vagas from Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I know it's already on the vault but your imports are animated.
And actually have all the stage models and therefore don't have floating lamps and sideless buildings. Or at least the one I downloaded was like that.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on July 29, 2010, 01:27:48 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 29, 2010, 12:33:47 AM
I think you should do Les Vagas from Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I know it's already on the vault but your imports are animated.
And actually have all the stage models and therefore don't have floating lamps and sideless buildings. Or at least the one I downloaded was like that.
Hmm I dunno :/ I might just do that.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Oh god, I MUST get the Club once my Brawl starts working again. The Mario was awesome :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Was that one of the songs that came with the pack? :P

Real men use Peach

I'm sure you already got word of this, but your latest release of the Grand Stadium stage is causing problems. It freezes whenever ANY part of the package tries to load with the stage select (icons, name, etc.).

Real men use Peach

Quote from: RobzdaBlades on July 28, 2010, 02:04:42 PM
Quote from: xmanfit0 on July 25, 2010, 11:18:43 PM
Hey Robz, about your Kitty Corp City: The big picture of the family in the back doesn't look quite right in grayscale. My suggestion would be to put the original, it would complement the stage a lot better

I can't do that nao XD I dont have the image anymore XD
Do you want me to PM it to you? I have the PSD from Vish. You can also find it on the OP of the Fam thread.
Also, if you don't mind this as well, my user appears as FitXman00 on the VIP list. Could you change it back to xmanfit0 if you ever make a new version of the club or something? Thanks, and keep up the excellent hacks.



Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 07, 2010, 02:07:51 AM
I'm sure you already got word of this, but your latest release of the Grand Stadium stage is causing problems. It freezes whenever ANY part of the package tries to load with the stage select (icons, name, etc.).
Are you sure about this? I dont get any errors and I didnt get any complains about this yet.

@Xfitman

V3 is as far as I go. XD

And Send Links to teh Picture NAO.I might make a V2 of kitty corp city. No. I WILL make a V2. Mewtwo Fix'd a few things to it. And I think I should add a few more builings and fix the back ground.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Quote from: RobzdaBlades on August 07, 2010, 08:55:29 AM
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 07, 2010, 02:07:51 AM
I'm sure you already got word of this, but your latest release of the Grand Stadium stage is causing problems. It freezes whenever ANY part of the package tries to load with the stage select (icons, name, etc.).
Are you sure about this? I dont get any errors and I didnt get any complains about this yet.
Yeah. Unless it requires me to use Brawl +, Brawl -, etc. I set everything up right and it froze before it sent me to the stage select menu. I really like your stages and want to play them (I already got a couple of them) so I want to be up to date on any stages you update.

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BehindYou on August 05, 2010, 01:28:23 AM
Oh god, I MUST get the Club once my Brawl starts working again. The Mario was awesome :af:

Haha, I'm glad people liked it. Took ages to get that scene done.