Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 41
Author Topic: Mario's Pad  (Read 191384 times)
Aafyre
Holy Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured KCMM Veteran Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #495 on: July 19, 2010, 02:27:14 AM »

I would love to see Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts 2) over Link. Now that a Link Vertex has been made without a hat, I think this could work out pretty well. Marth would probably work out well too, but I think there are already enough Marth vertexes and PSAs for now. If you're going to give it a texture, I think the white coat he wears in his final battle would be better to make him stand out from Sephiroth. I found a great picture to help with the texture of him that shows his back (not 100% sure if it's official but it helps).
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 09:11:34 AM by Aafyre » Logged

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #496 on: July 19, 2010, 07:25:55 AM »

Would it be possible to use the models from Mega Man X8 to make Samus be X in the Neutral Armor

and ZSS into regular X?

matteron
    Mega Kitten

Gurren Lagann is a bad ass show.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #497 on: July 19, 2010, 10:44:48 AM »

How about Leon from RE 4?

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #498 on: July 19, 2010, 11:28:00 AM »

How about Leon from RE 4?
    ^ This

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #499 on: July 19, 2010, 11:47:01 AM »

Wow yeah, I've seen everything but Leon in Brawl hahah.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #500 on: July 19, 2010, 11:48:08 AM »

And i want a good vertex Ada Wong :3

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

joshl94
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #501 on: July 19, 2010, 01:07:10 PM »

I actually have a leon model that could be used

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #502 on: July 19, 2010, 01:13:38 PM »

i have adas and im working on porting her in testin her out now

D1337
    Extreme Kitten

Time for tickles! >:3

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #503 on: July 19, 2010, 01:42:42 PM »

Would it be possible to use the models from Mega Man X8 to make Samus be X in the Neutral Armor

and ZSS into regular X?
    I like this idea. Though I think that armor was terrible (except for the shoryuken)
    But im not sure if it can be done do the formats of the models. I dont think PS2 models can be converted to MDL0 or it would be a really tedious task.

My Prize:
    chicken noodle soup that'll be all I see what you did there ...

vcvmajinken
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #504 on: July 19, 2010, 02:51:55 PM »

I would love to see Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts 2) over Link. Now that a Link Vertex has been made without a hat, I think this could work out pretty well. Marth would probably work out well too, but I think there are already enough Marth vertexes and PSAs for now. If you're going to give it a texture, I think the white coat he wears in his final battle would be better to make him stand out from Sephiroth. I found a great picture to help with the texture of him that shows his back (not 100% sure if it's official but it helps).

I join to this request, and Wander of Shadow of the cous, see any model of KH will be great, but SNK made a King of Fighters for PS2, so a Terry Bogard over C. Falcon its a good one

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

mariokart64n
    Hacker & 2D/3D Modder
    Supreme Kitten

All Hail To The Mario Baby!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #505 on: July 19, 2010, 02:54:51 PM »

I have access to models from pretty much every major game, except PS3 exclusives.

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
    [Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #506 on: July 19, 2010, 03:25:18 PM »

I have access to models from pretty much every major game, except PS3 exclusives.
    Oh then can you try some Kof characters preferable the females
    I would like Ash Though

mariokart64n
    Hacker & 2D/3D Modder
    Supreme Kitten

All Hail To The Mario Baby!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #507 on: July 19, 2010, 03:42:25 PM »

that's a guy though, who dresses like a girl

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
    [Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #508 on: July 19, 2010, 03:45:14 PM »

that's a guy though, who dresses like a girl
    Your point? XD
    Marth is too and marth would be perfect

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #509 on: July 19, 2010, 03:56:14 PM »

I know that you're busy mk64n, but seeing as you did do well with the Mewtwo and Ganondorf vertex edits, I don't see the harm if you try to do a Melee Zelda vertex hack as well.

Pages:  1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 41
    Print
    Jump to: