Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Prime Peach V1 Beta, How is she performing/What need to be changed? Suggestion!  (Read 15287 times)
namq
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: June 18, 2010, 04:37:13 PM »

I don't see any problem with her legs going through the dress. The same thing happens for the Athena moveset. I don't even notice it though as I'm too busy playing. XD

It doesn't have to be green either. Just release the moveset. :3

as requested, I will release her beta at near 9pm (American Hour)

it's 6:38pm right now, so, she will be released and added to the Op at 9pm

I will test her one last time and fight vs my top tier CPU on my wii... idk why but cpu DDD is the best cpu on my wii XD

that don't matter but, will test vs DDD if he gives me trouble, then she is not broken, if I 4 stock him them in the future I will balance her, I wanted to give her a final smash, as I gonna add this to all my movesets

I'm a street fighter player and also play mugen, and I do like super's but also, not a broken super.

I will give this ability to all the characters:

Power Bar will not be visible but the characters will have a Blue color reflection on their textures when they reach 1/2 power bar.

To fill the power bar, they need to get hit or hit with an attack.

I will also add specific +1 or +2 or even +3 depending on how they performed.

if they get hit they will always get a power point, when they reach 200, then they can launch the final smash, that will not be the one from the game, but this can be implemented to the official release of them.

Also wave, what do you think if you want me to continue the Joke Character next? Gay Luigi is a lil OP on combo's and power, but he is a funny character to fight with Tongue

let me know if you want me to release him next

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: June 18, 2010, 05:32:44 PM »

Go for it buddy. It'll definitely make for a few good laughs. It'll be like having Dan Hibiki in Brawl, only actually worth paying attention to XD

namq
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: June 18, 2010, 07:14:35 PM »

Go for it buddy. It'll definitely make for a few good laughs. It'll be like having Dan Hibiki in Brawl, only actually worth paying attention to XD

Uploading Peach as we speak Wink

EDIT:

Her name is Prime Peach, at last got a name

blackscorpio
    Mega Kitten

I want to see hacks go to the next level.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: June 19, 2010, 02:15:58 PM »

Cool, I like playing street fighter (well marvel vs capcom and tatsunoko vs capcom anyways).

o0kieran0o
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: July 15, 2010, 01:39:48 AM »

i like your ideas nameq : ]

I'll be looking forward to your gay/girly luigi, if you decide to complete him. the current pics look great. keep up the good work : ]

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: