Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Is Project M finished?  (Read 6263 times)
Eternal Yoshi
Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 09:01:51 AM »

The hole sonic, and lucas combo part is already possible through regular Brawl.

Not really. Brawl doesn't have enough hitstun for those to work.
    Lies. Good players can combo in vBrawl and lack of hitstun means nothing. Sonic can combo you to the sky and Lucas can even infinite combo for an effortless kill in vBrawl.

Your opponent can DI and Air dodge in a timely manner in both situations easily which makes them not legit in normal Brawl, unless your opponent is a CPU.

PPXEXE
    Supreme Kitten

There are worst things then death.....

• Awards Fiery Topic Former PMDT Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 09:37:01 AM »

Lies. Good players can combo in vBrawl and lack of hitstun means nothing. Sonic can combo you to the sky and Lucas can even infinite combo for an effortless kill in vBrawl.

Your opponent can DI and Air dodge in a timely manner in both situations easily which makes them not legit in normal Brawl, unless your opponent is a CPU.

There is DI chasing for stuff like that, but I can understand what you mean about air dodge god knows that brawl's air dodge is the bane to my smashing. But you got it wrong with the cpu's though they DI, and Air dodge better then most players, not to mention kicks more butt then most pro players on brawl+... XD

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

DMN666
    Dawn/Hikari fanatic!
    Holy Kitten

Meh

• Awards Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 10:59:20 AM »

^This
    I was at Nintendo world and the worker over there challegend me and he raped me...damn!!!!!!

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: