Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3861368 times)
Roo
Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4290 on: September 25, 2011, 10:09:54 AM »

There sure is a fighter, AND it's update-able. Every time a new version of the game comes out, you can update it with the characters from the LAST game. Here's some gameplay:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8qaSOc-gKc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8qaSOc-gKc</a>

Anyways, my philosophy is that if you&#38;#039;ve heard of Touhou, you should, at least, know who Flandre is.

Great philosophy there George.

RandomTBush
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4291 on: September 25, 2011, 11:13:24 AM »

1. Not these...I think her name is Yoko or something.

2. oh..

3. yeah that girl.
    Oh, so you're talking about the three that BlackJax96 showed off, then. In that case, yeah, it is Yoko Littner, from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

And for Hisoutensoku, it was only a one-time thing where the characters from the last game could be brought over. Didn't happen between IaMP and SWR, after all.

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4292 on: September 25, 2011, 12:46:33 PM »

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4293 on: September 25, 2011, 01:49:35 PM »

Sad, but true. Can we please go back on topic? Well, on topic, like BJ, I'm doing progress with BrawlBox, (but not on the same way) as the Terra files which I first saw nothing now shows lines of the same color as the Esper Terra model. One model even showed the bones, which mean they are very close to be fully corrected. Now the only thing left to do is to find the mysterious problem and fix it. She still has her Dissidia skeleton, so I hope it won't be affected by the TransN glitch.

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4294 on: September 25, 2011, 02:00:52 PM »

i THINK I and BJ96 found out the problem!
    at least to my mario cap, however we will look closer to it after used by BB

nope, it wasn't I see what you did there ... WHERE IT IS!
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 02:02:13 PM by pikazz » Logged

Stupid Tinypic :C

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #4295 on: September 25, 2011, 02:02:21 PM »

i THINK I and BJ96 found out the problem!
    at least to my mario cap, however we will look closer to it after used by BB

Please enlighten us as to what it may have been so we can get this topic back on track.

RandomTBush
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #4296 on: September 25, 2011, 02:07:32 PM »

Re-railing the topic.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to compare two different Jigglypuff/Pikachu costumes (since they have the same model structure, but different lengths due to the hats) to see what different values could cause it to glitch up?

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4297 on: September 25, 2011, 02:10:56 PM »

Please enlighten us as to what it may have been so we can get this topic back on track.
    the thing I saw that I missed to add was vertices and face count in header, though is I corrected it, it would be fixed.
    however it didn't.

JÄRNSPIKAR OCH NEDRANS!

RTB, that was a good idea :3
    but if the problem is in the vertices/object ect separate it would be hard because they are "added" :/
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 02:12:20 PM by pikazz » Logged

Stupid Tinypic :C

RandomTBush
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #4298 on: September 25, 2011, 03:02:31 PM »

RTB, that was a good idea :3
    but if the problem is in the vertices/object ect separate it would be hard because they are "added" :/
    Well, expanding Jigglypuff's MDL0 by roughly 20KB, and replacing (not adding) a polygon group with a larger one also gives me that "missing polygon lag" that you and BlackJax96 have been getting, so I though that would be a good place to start. Copy values which are different from the smaller one to the larger one, and see what would make it glitch up.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4299 on: September 25, 2011, 10:49:02 PM »

mmm no new updates i see

Well I did happen to give Peach Mario's cap (like literally merging the MDL0s) like Pikazz did but without any manual hexing, but that's not a big deal Tongue It won't work in-game until the model rebuilder works, but at least I'll be able to add the ability to merge models easily Awesome Face

I've been testing and comparing stuff between normal/rebuilt models too -.- My desktop's a mess lol

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4300 on: September 25, 2011, 10:52:23 PM »

Well I did happen to give Peach Mario's cap (like literally merging the MDL0s) like Pikazz did but without any manual hexing, but that's not a big deal Tongue It won't work in-game until the model rebuilder works, but at least I'll be able to add the ability to merge models easily Awesome Face

I've been testing and comparing stuff between normal/rebuilt models too -.- My desktop's a mess lol
    hah u wanna talk bout a mess? mines more of a mess cause i have 2 monitor screens and both of them is almost filled with stuff xD

mostly models and their animations.. and textures and stages

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4301 on: September 26, 2011, 12:06:13 AM »

hah u wanna talk bout a mess? mines more of a mess cause i have 2 monitor screens and both of them is almost filled with stuff xD

mostly models and their animations.. and textures and stages
    Learn 2 organize? I got my brawl hacks in my BrawlBox folder. Any important projects I have goes in a folder marked "Projects" and each project has it's own folder name (IE: Tifa in the Projects/Tifa and Rudio is Projects/Rudio). I even still have all the MotionEct's of when I made the Caramell in it's own folder that I sometimes even take from to use as a "new" animation base (which is why most of my new hacks has the Caramell taunt in it XD) Shoot. Even when I was making the Sonic Air Guitar I kept the resorce files (the gif photos) in it's own folder in the Sonic Air Guitar folder.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4302 on: September 26, 2011, 12:10:39 AM »

hahah i have it all organized by file name... and with notes around my screens on what i need to look for and finish xDD

*looks around my desk*... i haz way to many notez Im srs here

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #4303 on: September 26, 2011, 12:28:21 AM »

Well I did happen to give Peach Mario's cap (like literally merging the MDL0s) like Pikazz did but without any manual hexing, but that's not a big deal Tongue

The day that this finally becomes a reality, I'm giving Peach Luigi's cap like she had in the Nintendo Power Mario comics. That's going to be sweet!

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 12:34:05 AM by Legendary Super Mario » Logged

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4304 on: September 26, 2011, 07:30:16 AM »

So, would this means I could give ZSS a Captain Falcon helmet and color it metallic grey to make it like J.E.N.O.V.A's? But how?

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

Pages:  1 ... 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: