Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 597559 times)
zutox
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2115 on: September 10, 2014, 11:01:24 AM »

It's your bday today? Oh! Happy birthday! Cheesy

You Never Know!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2116 on: September 10, 2014, 02:50:54 PM »

It's your birthday today? Well happy Birthday, Tabuu. Are you feeling better?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2117 on: September 10, 2014, 03:43:43 PM »

Ooh, happy birthday!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2118 on: September 10, 2014, 07:38:05 PM »

Happy Birthday, Tabuu! Hope it's a good one!

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #2119 on: September 10, 2014, 09:02:59 PM »

Happy Birthday!!!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2120 on: September 10, 2014, 09:10:05 PM »

Happy Birthday!!!

Your picture made me read that like Mr. Turner in a condescending voice lol it was hilarious.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2121 on: September 11, 2014, 07:13:35 AM »

Happy Birthday, Tabuu! (not late at all.)

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2122 on: September 11, 2014, 04:01:03 PM »

Wow...... I don't know what to say. Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys. <3 Means a lot to me, you have no idea. Grin

Well, time to dust out the serious Brawl hacking. King K. Rool is NOT in Smash 4. I should have known. All my excitement is GONE. Save for Bowser and Mac, and the slightest hint at Ridley. Congratulations Sakurai on the worst official roster in Smash Bros. history. Seriously, I resent him for putting that much emphasis on KI: U content in Smash and completely [censored]ing over classic DK fans. I am shocked. Absolutely flabbergasted. RIP K. Rool, 1994-2008. He needed this. Count on Masahiro Sakurai to disappoint every chance he gets because he knows people will buy Smash anyway. I'm having a hard time digesting that my one and only simple request for these games was completely... [censored]ing ignored.

Anyway, enough about my gripes. [censored]ing won't change anything. I just got a hold of a new model I want to import. Who is it? It's a surprise. Wink But I won't be getting to that right away. I'm going to work on K. Rool for the time being as a way of coming to terms with the fact that he ain't in Smash 4. The least I can do is try to give him a damn good Brawl PSA. Smiley

See ya. Smiley

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2123 on: September 11, 2014, 04:57:32 PM »

Wow...... I don't know what to say. Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys. <3 Means a lot to me, you have no idea. Grin

Well, time to dust out the serious Brawl hacking. King K. Rool is NOT in Smash 4. I should have known. All my excitement is GONE. Save for Bowser and Mac, and the slightest hint at Ridley. Congratulations Sakurai on the worst official roster in Smash Bros. history. Seriously, I resent him for putting that much emphasis on KI: U content in Smash and completely [censored]ing over classic DK fans. I am shocked. Absolutely flabbergasted. RIP K. Rool, 1994-2008. He needed this. Count on Masahiro Sakurai to disappoint every chance he gets because he knows people will buy Smash anyway. I'm having a hard time digesting that my one and only simple request for these games was completely... [censored]ing ignored.

Anyway, enough about my gripes. [censored]ing won't change anything. I just got a hold of a new model I want to import. Who is it? It's a surprise. Wink But I won't be getting to that right away. I'm going to work on K. Rool for the time being as a way of coming to terms with the fact that he ain't in Smash 4. The least I can do is try to give him a damn good Brawl PSA. Smiley

See ya. Smiley

You know, considering how far Brawl hacking has gotten, we can run it on dolphin for a HD quality experience, like on wii U, the brawl ex is here, making ssbb far superior to ss on wiiU anyways.  So brawl will probably outlive and outshine smash bros on wiiU anyways. So consider this, YOU are the creator of the character you so much want to have in the game.. Isn't that pretty awesome though? Don't expect some team to create something you know you will do better anyways Wink   

A surprise...?  Xenomorph? O_O

You Never Know!

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2124 on: September 11, 2014, 05:01:37 PM »

Congratulations Sakurai on the worst official roster in Smash Bros. history.
    While I disagree with... Most of the rant, this is the thing that really got me.
    He has actually included A LOT of requested characters, such as Megaman, Pac-Man and Little Mac.
    I'm not going to deprive you of your disappointment, it's understandable, but it's definitely not the worst roster.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2125 on: September 11, 2014, 05:16:50 PM »

Did they release the final roster yet? The leaked roster wasn't final. Asll-Star mode wasn't unlocked. There's hope. 0.0

Either way, your K Rool will probably have more heart and be better. Given Brawl Vault, I'll probably stay playing Brawl over Smash Wii U.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

amircury
    블로그 큐레이터
    Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2126 on: September 11, 2014, 05:31:49 PM »

See ya. Smiley
    You're just mad because K. Rool isn't in~ That (and presumably Dark Pit) are the only reasons you hate the roster~

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2127 on: September 11, 2014, 06:07:58 PM »

trust me, i wanted him in too. still, i like the roster. i could care less about ice climbers, squirtle and ivysaur. snake was an obvious cut. the only 2 unobvious cuts im sad to see leave are lucas and wolf. other than those 6's removal, 3 of which being ones i miss, i like the newcomers. duck hunt is definitely going to be my main joke character (sorry G&W Sad), and since my regular main has returned (Captain Falcon), I am going to enjoy this game. plus, it's very likely that the roster is still incomplete, and will require the 3DS/WiiU link feature to unlock the rest. these 4 are: Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie Kong, and Chorus Kids. might be more, might be just 4; point is, the leaker said that he had 4 more to unlock, and if i recall correctly, the leaker was a nintendo employee. so even though K. Rool is not in this time, i am not minding of the fact that Dixie Kong is likely to join the fray.
    « Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 06:09:04 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man » Logged

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2128 on: September 11, 2014, 06:11:47 PM »

People actually expected K rool? He didn't even appear or have a mention in the latest DK games, the last game he was in was a Mario spin-off.

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #2129 on: September 11, 2014, 06:21:44 PM »

People actually expected K rool? He didn't even appear or have a mention in the latest DK games, the last game he was in was a Mario spin-off.

look at:

pit
    ice climbers
    rob
    lucas

your point is invalid. those guys werent in anything for years

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: