Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1585952 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7260 on: April 02, 2014, 09:12:05 PM »

My biggest dream has always been a real sized corneria stage.. it sounds crazy, but I actually used to play as tiny mode on huge stages which where minized because I felt unconfortable..
    btw, do you plan on making a real sized big blue?

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7261 on: April 03, 2014, 02:26:49 AM »

My biggest dream has always been a real sized corneria stage.. it sounds crazy, but I actually used to play as tiny mode on huge stages which where minized because I felt unconfortable..
    Lol... Plying on real size Corneria would be playing on a whole planet xD
    But there's a hack like that for Halberd... It's friggin' huge Im srs here

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #7262 on: April 03, 2014, 07:16:58 AM »

Hey, I actually made a thread about this but I already have the Dark flaming red CSS+SSS, so I have tons of codes from the get go, So after I put in my codes, I tried exporting it to GCT (I tried using both Geckocodes and Code Manager) but since i have 200+ codes enabled from the screen codes, I don't have any room.
    Is there any way to bypass this?
    oh, I didn't specify what I'm trying to get, I'm trying to install the Stage Roster Expansion.
     not impressed

I got 3 programs that can help you out. One of them is GCT Fusionizer, which can make a bigger gct from 2 smaller ones. It would be a matter of having the stage expansion code in a separate gct, and fusing it into the other one afterwards. Another program would be GCT Analyzer, one can add codes in text, or just from a gct, just like GCT Fusionizer. The third program is the Stage Expansion Roster Tool, that program enables the stage expansion in the gct you open with it. It allows you to customize the order of the stages, and the icons they use.

Well, it's not in my plans, but it could be something worth to try. The road would be bigger, so it would be faster too. Maybe I try when I have less things waiting to get finished.

Oh, I almost forgot, 2 new stages, one of them is a skin for the Distant Planet in Project M, and the other one is a Sonic stage made in collab with aeroblast43o9.

[Project M 3.0] - SSE Jungle over Distant Planet (Wifi Safe)

[SSBB hack] - Labyrinth Zone (Aeroblast43o9)
    « Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 07:19:48 AM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

JoshyTC
    Newbie Kitten

I say "Thank you" a little too much.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7263 on: April 04, 2014, 12:16:14 AM »

I got 3 programs that can help you out. One of them is GCT Fusionizer, which can make a bigger gct from 2 smaller ones. It would be a matter of having the stage expansion code in a separate gct, and fusing it into the other one afterwards. Another program would be GCT Analyzer, one can add codes in text, or just from a gct, just like GCT Fusionizer. The third program is the Stage Expansion Roster Tool, that program enables the stage expansion in the gct you open with it. It allows you to customize the order of the stages, and the icons they use.
    Oh my lord, thank you so much!
    I've been trying to use different programs and I keep deleting my GCT somehow, Thanks a lot!

Power Marshall
    -JDeLL~
    Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #7264 on: April 11, 2014, 06:46:31 AM »

Mewtwo2000, do you know what the limit of the number of stages that can be on the SSS is? In the SC_Selmap.pac, I see 41 pos bones, so I assume at least 40. But the game freezes getting to the SSS when I have more than 26 in the SSS code? Is 26 the actual limit? Thanks!

Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
    Updated 1/18

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7265 on: April 11, 2014, 12:14:32 PM »

if i may ask how fairs progress on mute city?

did ya miss me?

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7266 on: April 13, 2014, 12:25:51 PM »

Mewtwo2000, do you know what the limit of the number of stages that can be on the SSS is? In the SC_Selmap.pac, I see 41 pos bones, so I assume at least 40. But the game freezes getting to the SSS when I have more than 26 in the SSS code? Is 26 the actual limit? Thanks!
    I'm pretty sure the stage select slots go from 00 to 25 in hexidecimal, and I'm guessing that you're trying to use normal, non-hexidecimal values, or naming stages that way, like STGCUSTOM40. Remember:
    00-09 → 0A-0F → 10-19 → 1A-1F → 20-25. 25 is the hexidecimal value for 38
    « Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 12:28:03 PM by Allav866 » Logged

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    NNID: Allav866

Unkown Kokiri
    Extreme Kitten

stage importer and exporter

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer Diamond in the Rough

« Reply #7267 on: May 27, 2014, 08:46:07 PM »

i saw this and i have to ask where you thinking of editing my top of spirial mountain?

i have a new site click here to check it out
    http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #7268 on: May 28, 2014, 06:07:06 AM »

i saw this and i have to ask where you thinking of editing my top of spirial mountain?

Editing? Nope, that picture is from far before you started yours. My idea is making my own one from scratch.

Stage shadows tutorial

Unkown Kokiri
    Extreme Kitten

stage importer and exporter

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer Diamond in the Rough

« Reply #7269 on: May 28, 2014, 12:55:38 PM »

oh okay gotcha just asking lol it look a bit like mine XD

i have a new site click here to check it out
    http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #7270 on: May 28, 2014, 06:08:31 PM »

In fact, that picture is something I made even before I started making stages for Brawl lol

Instead of using an ingame picture of said place, I used this old picture of mine. As I told you before, when I'm able to rip something myself, I go through the full process. So even if it looks similar to what you did:

1- The stage is in my list since... since before importing was possible, not sure how long is that lol
    2- Even if the idea would have came after seeing yours (not the case), I'd never use your model because I actually enjoy doing the ripping part. It's the easiest part, and that way I make sure I'm taking exactly what I want to take from the game.

Btw, now I'm posting here, this is a preview of a stage I worked on yesterday:

It's a new update for Dreamland. There were some things that weren't fine enough, and the stage was still made with brawl models put together (the stage was made before the importer even existed). The new model looks a little better overall, and I've fixed some other details. As seen in the picture, there's a bottom part now, just like in Melee (I was asked about this years ago), and I'm gonna replace Dedede with what you see in the picture. I'll show the rest of the details when I'm done with the stage, which could be tomorrow. The current version in the vault is still outdated, we could say it's v1. The Project M version would be v2 (moving flowers and less pixelated leaves on whispy), and this one would be v3. The vault entry will be v3 when finished, and will have never featured v2 lol.
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:09:25 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

Stage shadows tutorial

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• Awards KCMM Awards 2011 Winner Heart Container KCMM Storyteller Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7271 on: May 28, 2014, 08:15:27 PM »

Hey mewtwo! long time no see! =P

its good to see your still at it, im quite impressed to see your still improving and even importing just about every smash brothers stage that exists! which i really want to see happen since one of my projects is to have everything missing from previous games (basically all past stages ever as well as the forbidden 5)

im sure Project M has a lot to thank you for! =P

as for myself im back from a long absence, and naturally all this new stuff that were able to play with in brawl box is quite a lot to learn about.. my most recent attempt at hacking has been with a stage for gurren lagann!

here is the concept:

...and here is my WIP so far:

one of the things that could be better about my stage is the skybox.. which really isnt a box at all! just a flat picture in the background.. i was wondering if you might have a simple skybox in the shape of a half-sphere handy since im not sure where the best place to grab one would be..

..if you also happen to have any 2D type files that have 1 bone, id love it if you could send it my way! the current 2D models i use have 5 bones and are probably a lot larger in file size than i need them to be..

another thing would be light effects! if i could make the center of the galaxies glow, it would do wonders for the stage! i honestly have no idea how to go about this, but id appreciate some advice! =3

sorry if it feels like i only came here to bug you for help.. i really do appreciate all the stuff you make and i think its awesome that your still going! i remember when you were talking about moving and all your girlfriend business back when life was giving you a hard time.. seems like nothing can stop you! xP
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:23:52 PM by Wulfbang Meow » Logged

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #7272 on: May 29, 2014, 06:08:24 AM »

Hey mewtwo! long time no see! =P

its good to see your still at it, im quite impressed to see your still improving and even importing just about every smash brothers stage that exists! which i really want to see happen since one of my projects is to have everything missing from previous games (basically all past stages ever as well as the forbidden 5)

im sure Project M has a lot to thank you for! =P

as for myself im back from a long absence, and naturally all this new stuff that were able to play with in brawl box is quite a lot to learn about.. my most recent attempt at hacking has been with a stage for gurren lagann!

here is the concept:

...and here is my WIP so far:

one of the things that could be better about my stage is the skybox.. which really isnt a box at all! just a flat picture in the background.. i was wondering if you might have a simple skybox in the shape of a half-sphere handy since im not sure where the best place to grab one would be..

..if you also happen to have any 2D type files that have 1 bone, id love it if you could send it my way! the current 2D models i use have 5 bones and are probably a lot larger in file size than i need them to be..

another thing would be light effects! if i could make the center of the galaxies glow, it would do wonders for the stage! i honestly have no idea how to go about this, but id appreciate some advice! =3

sorry if it feels like i only came here to bug you for help.. i really do appreciate all the stuff you make and i think its awesome that your still going! i remember when you were talking about moving and all your girlfriend business back when life was giving you a hard time.. seems like nothing can stop you! xP

Hi!

A semi-sphere background is quite easy to find, I've been using one from the stage builder for a very long time. Some of my stages, like Dreamland, Saffron City or Sector Z should have what you need there. About the 2D models, having 5 bones instead of 1 or 2 isn't gonna take you any important space, but I understand they may end up being annoying. It's interesting to have at least one bone with the same name in all the models of the stage, so you can move/resize it at once if needed, and you don't need to edit every single bone in the scene. I can't think of a 2D model with 2 bones right now, but that's something easy for you to make. Get your current one, go to the bones, right click on every bone, and do the 'add to parent' option until all of them are at the same level. Now, in the 'objects' folder of the model, select your polygon and see what the 'singlebind' and 'visibilitybone' values say. The may be the same, and they may be different. No matter what's the case, go to your bones, and delete as many as you want to delete (right click, delete, or ctrl+del), as long as you don't delete the one or ones in those 2 properties I've told you. Now, if you've left 2 bones, go to the one in the 'singlebind' value, right click, and select 'add to next up/down' (depending on which one is enabled at that time). If you've done it well, you'll have a new hierarchy with the number of bones you want, and the bone the object is tied to will be under the other one, which could be used as a common bone.

The current versions of Brawlbox have very interesting options. You could even build your own sky model in 3ds max and import it, with the exact texture mapping you need.

My life is fine, I'm working on things for the uni and I don't have much time for hacks as I used to. My girl is back to her town, so we're back to distance and phone calls, I'm giving private classes to earn a little money, and I also spend some time playing games. I'm not posting much lately, the fact is that I've nearly not touched a stage since a few weeks (until 2 days ago, when I worked on Dreamland). But I've been working on some of my tools, and I'm working on some menu matters too. I've also been working on emerald and rim characters.

I don't post here much lately, but I guess I'm starting to do it again. I plan on keep on stages and this is the place where I've always shown what I do. However, I'm also active on Youtube (I've played lots of matches with friends, or even online, and I've been uploading them) and Facebook (I usually leave stuff there, even when I don't do it here).

Well, hope the tips help you. In case you don't succeed on those 2D models, I can always do it for you. But it's as easy as pressing the 'ctrl' and 'del' buttons while selecting a bone, just don't delete a bone that's actually being used by the model and that's all.

Stage shadows tutorial

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #7273 on: May 29, 2014, 08:01:57 AM »

I never knew that thing with the bones was possible.

Please add that to the tutorial section, Mewtwo (so that this piece of info isn't lost)!

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7274 on: May 29, 2014, 10:31:50 PM »

Nice! And are those sky spheres directly affected by stage lights? Like the stage light in Battlefield perhaps?

Pages:  1 ... 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: