Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 816137 times)
Lythro
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2011, 11:56:50 AM »

I still think the squashy shrinking animation's a bit silly compared to a simple teleport like mewtwo/dark emperor ganondorf. I'd even prefer the regular dodge Marth has. But that's just me talking, I don't think any one else agrees

_Data_Drain_
Master of the Dark Matter
Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #121 on: February 14, 2011, 12:05:54 PM »

I still think the squashy shrinking animation's a bit silly compared to a simple teleport like mewtwo/dark emperor ganondorf. I'd even prefer the regular dodge Marth has. But that's just me talking, I don't think any one else agrees
    Well, I have problems with the dodge too, sometimes it works oddly... Like, try using an attack while doing it, you'll slide with some moves, like a DACUS, except not limited to an up smash.

...I wonder though... Can the old dodge style be brought back without the staying invisible glitch? I know that Mewtwo PSA doesn't have it... Maybe SDoom, DO, Hollow, or BBB can look into it?
    « Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 12:07:53 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #122 on: February 14, 2011, 02:22:23 PM »

Well, I have problems with the dodge too, sometimes it works oddly... Like, try using an attack while doing it, you'll slide with some moves, like a DACUS, except not limited to an up smash.

...I wonder though... Can the old dodge style be brought back without the staying invisible glitch? I know that Mewtwo PSA doesn't have it... Maybe SDoom, DO, Hollow, or BBB can look into it?

The reason for the animation is to avoid the invisible glitch. Sorry, but I don't like turning characters invisible in dodges.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2011, 02:48:22 PM »

The reason for the animation is to avoid the invisible glitch. Sorry, but I don't like turning characters invisible in dodges.
    Yeah but, there's some coding you can use to stop that glitch... I think SDoom one time said something about it.

Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #124 on: February 14, 2011, 03:56:58 PM »

Yeah but, there's some coding you can use to stop that glitch... I think SDoom one time said something about it.
    Yeah, if you put Visibility = true on every Landing, Wait, Cliff, Passive, and Fall subactions. And maybe some others, too.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2011, 04:00:01 PM »

And all the Damage subactions too (98 to A7 methinks)

Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #126 on: February 14, 2011, 04:00:47 PM »

And all the Damage subactions too (98 to A7 methinks)
    Yeah, animation is easier, methinks.

Lythro
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #127 on: February 14, 2011, 09:11:27 PM »

Sephiroth doesn't bother to teleport in Dissidia at all. He just dodges like any other fighter...

I only remember him teleporting in Kingdom Hearts 2, when they wanted him to start a special move if he was getting his ass kicked too bad xD

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2011, 09:24:52 PM »

Sephiroth doesn't bother to teleport in Dissidia at all. He just dodges like any other fighter...

I only remember him teleporting in Kingdom Hearts 2, when they wanted him to start a special move if he was getting his ass kicked too bad xD
    Yeah but, this is based on not just Dissidia, it's also based on KH2, and FFVII... So, the teleport comes from KH.

Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #129 on: February 15, 2011, 05:28:52 AM »

Yeah but, this is based on not just Dissidia, it's also based on KH2, and FFVII... So, the teleport comes from KH.
    This.

I'm going to have to ask Elldiran for help with this wallrun. I can't get it to work anymore.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #130 on: February 16, 2011, 07:50:56 PM »

BUMP!

EDIT: Some feedback:

I'm impressed. o_O I didn't expect it to be this better than Hollow's, your work as collab was really worth it, THIS definetaly feels moe like Sephiroth. Now, onto the details (I've read the all what's been said in this Topic the time it was said, but I'm not really sure if anything I say was mentioned before  'cause I've got a bad memory)

1>NB Sephiroth's animation needs animations, it just seems null, hope it gets worked on.

2> The animation of starting the dash randomly turns into a running one, looks weird, would be good to make it smoother.

3> Standing pose, after a while, makes the wing dissapear. ._. and the shoulder's animation is a bit odd, it could be smoother (The end of it)

4> Fsmash's charge... Why that long?

I'll come back with more feedback later, if needed. I gotta now check on the Attacks. =P

EDIT:

If you smash the control stick to the direction you're facing as you smash Z to grab, it does the SFX of Marth's NB attack.

Foward B has weird hit boxes, frequently if you place the blue dot on the enemy and let go of B, it misses.
    « Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 10:42:08 PM by Wolfric » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: February 18, 2011, 10:43:26 PM »

BUMP!

EDIT: Some feedback:

I'm impressed. o_O I didn't expect it to be this better than Hollow's, your work as collab was really worth it, THIS definetaly feels moe like Sephiroth. Now, onto the details (I've read the all what's been said in this Topic the time it was said, but I'm not really sure if anything I say was mentioned before  'cause I've got a bad memory)

1>NB Sephiroth's animation needs animations, it just seems null, hope it gets worked on.

2> The animation of starting the dash randomly turns into a running one, looks weird, would be good to make it smoother.

3> Standing pose, after a while, makes the wing dissapear. ._. and the shoulder's animation is a bit odd, it could be smoother (The end of it)

4> Fsmash's charge... Why that long?

I'll come back with more feedback later, if needed. I gotta now check on the Attacks. =P

EDIT:

If you smash the control stick to the direction you're facing as you smash Z to grab, it does the SFX of Marth's NB attack.

Foward B has weird hit boxes, frequently if you place the blue dot on the enemy and let go of B, it misses.

yeah, I have fixed some of these issues already, I'll upload my work after I fix up some stuff. I have definitely fixed his side B hit box. it just added 100 more lines of code.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: February 18, 2011, 11:35:07 PM »

Balancing wise, NB is a little bit too strong (Fully charged) and having invicibility frames is not something I think it's fine.

Dair does way too much knockback, can even kill people at 60% or 70%, and Fsmash, make it so that it doesn't hits behind Sephiroth...

Be back later. xD

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #133 on: February 18, 2011, 11:40:58 PM »

Balancing wise, NB is a little bit too strong (Fully charged) and having invicibility frames is not something I think it's fine.

Dair does way too much knockback, can even kill people at 60% or 70%, and Fsmash, make it so that it doesn't hits behind Sephiroth...

Be back later. xD

^ I have gotten that feedback more than 4 times in this post already lol...further feedback is not necessary, I pretty much know what to fix.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #134 on: February 19, 2011, 08:46:36 AM »

Be back later. xD

^ I have gotten that feedback more than 4 times in this post already lol...further feedback is not necessary, I pretty much know what to fix.

Alright, then. I'll wait for a newer release to come back. =P

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: