Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 816107 times)
DivineOverlord
Supreme PSA Overlord
Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #225 on: March 20, 2011, 08:49:53 PM »

^ dude I have no idea what your talking about. in the last update, I didn't touch anything regarding the hitboxes. The only thing I changed was his wait (to dissadia version), and charging animation.

^ EDITED
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:23:36 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: March 20, 2011, 09:03:52 PM »

^ dude I have no idea what your talking about. in the last update, I didn't touch anything regarding the hitboxes. The only thing I changed was his wait (to dissadia version), and charging animation. Your just tripping right now.  not impressed

Ps. I don't need your feedback if its only about whining.  I already know what needs to be changed or done.

I'm sorry if I sounded whining, when I ended I re-readed it and was about to Edit a lot of that out and re-type most of it, but it's too late now, I'm sorry.

But not really, I'll check it again, but his glide was like loopig doing Marth's NB animation (The charge/hit), also, his grab is making him hit rather than spiking the opponent with thunder, was it meant to do that? Conserning what I said about the Wait animation, it's a suggestion, that's how I see his last animation, I don't feel like it'd fit the Shield one, unless you tweak it a bit to fit it, say lowering his arm and having him kneel a bit as in a defense position.

EDIT: The Balanced Version, which have one Purple and one Silver version, is that the cause of the 14 KBs of diference between both .PACs? if so, why? (I'm just curious about this.)

EDIT 2: I misstyped on my last post what I said about the Roll, I meant if you could fix that DACUS that have, I know this was mentioned before, so ignore it, just pointing out I didn't mean it should be kept.

I love the new Charge animation for NB, not stale as before, and it looks pretty neat.

Why is his Fsmash able to be charged for about 10 seconds? Was it meant to be like that?
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:11:57 PM by Wolfric » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #227 on: March 20, 2011, 09:12:54 PM »

^ haha its cool. I make mistakes sometimes too when I post. XD...

ANyways, it's impossible to change the guard animation because its something that can't be derived, and its always integrated into a default stance.

I'll update this again, it's originally supposed to be a team effort between me , BBB, and Hollow, but they're busy doing other things.

I won't be able to post any further updates until next weekend. Moreover, I'll add in a poll to see which stance is desired. Based on the votes, I'll put that as the default stance for this PSA.

other updates I plan to add in is fixing this up smash, down smash, hit boxes, and his general overall hit box going at the tip of his sword going behind him when he slashes.

Other updates include, tweeking his down b special to be charge-able and improving his flight animations. It will look something like the way he does it in Kingdom Hearts II
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds8zmqTo9fs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds8zmqTo9fs</a>

-Also, his Heartless Angel animation will be deleted and replaced with the animation he does in Kingdom Hearts II, which is a lot better (I really dislike the fact that he spins in Dissadia).
    shown here:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds8zmqTo9fs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds8zmqTo9fs</a>

This is all that I will apply to the next update which will be renamed as Version 2.0.

-Oh yeah, I will also take out the meteor final smash due to its glitches in some instances.

EDIT: Nevermind, I wasn't able to add a poll to this topic  Im srs here
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:21:55 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #228 on: March 20, 2011, 09:21:03 PM »

I'm liking the PSA, it has the biggest sword range, but it feels like Sephiroth, don't take me wrong about what I said of making my own adjustments, I'm doing them because I always play with my friends (About 12) and in order for 'em to accept me playing as Sephy or any other PSA, it'd need to be REALLY underpowered. (You know, when they win it's all good, but when they lose: You and your hacked game) hence why I make the PSAs I use VERY weak. lol

The Heartless Angel: How will it work now? I found the move awkward, having him spin with a little hitbox below, and if used you're on freefall, is it supposed to work like that, or I'm missing something? And His Down B on air, he sorta teleports, right? The benefits I've gotten from it are for some combo potentials after trigging it I port on their back and do a few hits, but it looks a bit odd.. I mean, hard for the opponent to know what's Sephiroth doing to them. XD

And the Fsmash, I think it's fine this way, I mean, not making it like Link's Fsmash (That each hits triggers with an A input) Why? This way it'd be punishable, another thing I'd like is that if it was possible, don't make it hit on Sephiroth's back, it's just too much, imo. XD

Update Sephy whenever you want, you've got so many projects going on right now, Sephy can wait.

And sorry again, but it wasn't my intention up there.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #229 on: March 20, 2011, 09:25:54 PM »

I'm liking the PSA, it has the biggest sword range, but it feels like Sephiroth, don't take me wrong about what I said of making my own adjustments, I'm doing them because I always play with my friends (About 12) and in order for 'em to accept me playing as Sephy or any other PSA, it'd need to be REALLY underpowered. (You know, when they win it's all good, but when they lose: You and your hacked game) hence why I make the PSAs I use VERY weak. lol

The Heartless Angel: How will it work now? I found the move awkward, having him spin with a little hitbox below, and if used you're on freefall, is it supposed to work like that, or I'm missing something? And His Down B on air, he sorta teleports, right? The benefits I've gotten from it are for some combo potentials after trigging it I port on their back and do a few hits, but it looks a bit odd.. I mean, hard for the opponent to know what's Sephiroth doing to them. XD

And the Fsmash, I think it's fine this way, I mean, not making it like Link's Fsmash (That each hits triggers with an A input) Why? This way it'd be punishable, another thing I'd like is that if it was possible, don't make it hit on Sephiroth's back, it's just too much, imo. XD

Update Sephy whenever you want, you've got so many projects going on right now, Sephy can wait.

lol I got so many suggestion about his heartless angel. some said that he should preform the same animation as he does in Kingdom Hearts II, but if you don't interupt him and he is able to finish casting his spell, it will attack the WHOLE stage with high DAMAGE. BUT! it will only attack the ground, so, you can avoid this by jumping on time.

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #230 on: March 20, 2011, 09:29:02 PM »

lol I got so many suggestion about his heartless angel. some said that he should preform the same animation as he does in Kingdom Hearts II, but if you don't interupt him and he is able to finish casting his spell, it will attack the WHOLE stage with high DAMAGE. BUT! it will only attack the ground, so, you can avoid this by jumping on time.

...Oh! So why am I able to move the "hitbox" around? I hadn't notice it hits the whole ground, if that's what it does, it's really neat. XD I THOUGHT it hit the char over the hitbox XD, can't believe I didn't notice... I ALWAYS aimed the hitbox on the CPU on Practice when I was testing it, and the bunch of matches I played with friends using him, I couldn't notice this.. (It's always FFAs, can't blame me there. <_<Wink

Edit: I removed the comment, it'd just make the Thread look bad if I had it stay there. -_-
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:31:54 PM by Wolfric » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #231 on: March 20, 2011, 09:32:00 PM »

...Oh! So why am I able to move the "hitbox" around? I hadn't notice it hits the whole ground, if that's what it does, it's really neat. XD I THOUGHT it hit the char over the hitbox XD, can't believe I didn't notice... I ALWAYS aimed the hitbox on the CPU on Practice when I was testing it, and the bunch of matches I played with friends using him, I couldn't notice this.. (It's always FFAs, can't blame me there. <_<Wink

oh his current heartless angel attack allows you to select the area for which the hit box will appear. However, in the next version, all that code will be deleted and replaced with a different attack.

-you asked, "why is the file size of the purple slash less then the silver" that's because the silver slash texture is a greater file size (KB) than the purple slash XD

EDIT: I have a black sword slash version. I wonder if anyone will like it better than silver and purple. lol
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:34:10 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #232 on: March 20, 2011, 09:35:22 PM »

oh his current heartless angel attack allows you to select the area for which the hit box will appear. However, in the next version, all that code will be deleted and replaced with a different attack.

-you asked, "why is the file size of the purple slash less then the silver" that's because the silver slash texture is a greater file size (KB) than the purple slash XD

...Oh. and I thought Purple was greater than Silver (Since Silver is less noticeable than this Purple) what a stupid way of analizing it, huh..? XD

And regarding the update, take your time. =P

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #233 on: March 20, 2011, 09:36:48 PM »

I think I might keep just one version of slash, probably BLACK. It's just easier for me to update ONE instead of many lol.

but yea, I'll release v.2.0 next sunday. 3-27-11
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:37:39 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #234 on: March 20, 2011, 09:37:49 PM »

I think I might keep just one version of slash, probably BLACK. It's just easier for me to update ONE instead of many lol.

I'd say just take one, and for the Final release, add the others for the likings, rather than adding them for every update, yes. lol

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #235 on: March 20, 2011, 09:44:13 PM »

I'd say just take one, and for the Final release, add the others for the likings, rather than adding them for every update, yes. lol

Yup, so hopefully the version 2.0 will be satisfying. I just thought of a way to harmonize his wait animations instead of having just one. Grin....and I made up my mind. The BLack sword slash looks a lot better than purple and silver. so, I choose BLACK XD

you'll see it on 3.27.2011
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:45:40 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #236 on: March 21, 2011, 12:42:04 AM »

Yup, so hopefully the version 2.0 will be satisfying. I just thought of a way to harmonize his wait animations instead of having just one. Grin....and I made up my mind. The BLack sword slash looks a lot better than purple and silver. so, I choose BLACK XD

Say... Does this black slash have a hint of blueish purple? If so... It would really look like the KH2 slash effect.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #237 on: March 21, 2011, 01:15:36 AM »

So what exactly are you going to do with heartless angel?

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #238 on: March 21, 2011, 01:30:03 AM »

Say... Does this black slash have a hint of blueish purple? If so... It would really look like the KH2 slash effect.

yep. is that good?

So what exactly are you going to do with heartless angel?

this --->lol I got so many suggestion about his heartless angel. some said that he should preform the same animation as he does in Kingdom Hearts II, but if you don't interupt him and he is able to finish casting his spell, it will attack the WHOLE stage with high DAMAGE. BUT! it will only attack the ground, so, you can avoid this by jumping on time

its kinda hard to describe what I'll do. but yeah, it will work out really good.

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #239 on: March 21, 2011, 01:52:45 AM »

yep. is that good?
    Is that good? Yes, yes it is. Tongue

And, that idea for Heartless Angel... That's not bad, it won't gimp those trying to recover, and it takes awhile to use... Longer then Falcon, or Warlock Punch, and all you have to do is jump to avoid it... So it shouldn't be broken.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: