Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 816109 times)
DivineOverlord
Supreme PSA Overlord
Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #255 on: March 21, 2011, 07:28:50 PM »

^ nah, the animation was fine. I just gave it more movement frames and smoothed out his glide. The problem you mentioned earlier, I have no clue why it does that for you. lol
    You sure? His glide animation was wrong for me too, he was punching thin air... While in the air... Did you upload the right file last time?

you know what, I think the system you guys are using isn't functioning with my motion file.
    I use Gecko to hack the game and brawl box mod 4.2 for animations. Perhaps the problems you guys are experiencing is due to not using Gecko?

I use CFG Usb Loader, I doubt this'd be the case... Perhaps you have a wrong download link on the Vault? It'd be nice if you tested the link's PSA yourself, if not.. I dunno.

The gliding animation in the Motion file, how is it called? I'll go preview it on BrawlBox.

not impressed That's an undermining statement. Of course I test my PSA before I release it! And the link is correct.
    « Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 07:37:23 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #256 on: March 21, 2011, 07:33:37 PM »

^ nah, the animation was fine. I just gave it more movement frames and smoothed out his glide. The problem you mentioned earlier, I have no clue why it does that for you. lol
    You sure? His glide animation was wrong for me too, he was punching thin air... While in the air... Did you upload the right file last time?

you know what, I think the system you guys are using isn't functioning with my motion file.
    I use Gecko to hack the game and brawl box mod 4.2 for animations. Perhaps the problems you guys are experiencing is due to not using Gecko?

I use CFG Usb Loader, I doubt this'd be the case... Perhaps you have a wrong download link on the Vault? It'd be nice if you tested the link's PSA yourself, if not.. I dunno.

The gliding animation in the Motion file, how is it called? I'll go preview it on BrawlBox.

not impressed That's an undermining statement. Of course I test my PSA before I release it! And the link is correct.

Lol, I didn't mean it that way, perhaps you could have upped a diferent version, I've seen it happen a lot (Cases where someone uploads an "On work/backup version"), really. Also, hence why I asked which animation in the Motionfile has it, I want to see if that's the one that's playing in game, and if it's not, it's our problem, not yours, I was just wanting to make sure! =P But really, this is weird, then...
    « Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 07:56:13 PM by Wolfric » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #257 on: March 21, 2011, 07:37:08 PM »

Lol, I didn't mean it that way, perhaps you could have upped a diferent version, I've seen it happen a lot, really. Also, hence why I asked which animation in the Motionfile has it, I want to see if that's the one that's playing in game, and if it's not, it's our problem, not yours, I was just wanting to make sure! =P But really, this is weird, then...

lol  my bad.

but anyways, animations file called : SpecialAirS4Lw, and SpecialAirHi....I double checked the versions you guys have and its correct. I just forgot to check the loop box in the specialAirHi animation subaction which I fixed up last night for 2.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #258 on: March 21, 2011, 07:41:11 PM »

Lol, I didn't mean it that way, perhaps you could have upped a diferent version, I've seen it happen a lot, really. Also, hence why I asked which animation in the Motionfile has it, I want to see if that's the one that's playing in game, and if it's not, it's our problem, not yours, I was just wanting to make sure! =P But really, this is weird, then...

lol  my bad.

but anyways, animations file called : SpecialAirS4Lw, and SpecialAirHi....I double checked the versions you guys have and its correct. I just forgot to check the loop box in the specialAirHi animation subaction which I fixed up last night for 2.0

We seem to be having a lot of misunderstandings lately, seriously, I'm not meaning to offend or trouble you, calm down xD (I just asked that 'cause Data had asked it on the last page and I thought that could be it).

I just saw those two... Those are Up B's I think, we're talking about Glide animation. ._. (The one he does when pressing jump button after second jump...) in case you got 'em confused.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #259 on: March 21, 2011, 07:45:58 PM »

lol  my bad.

We seem to be having a lot of misunderstandings lately, seriously, I'm not meaning to offend or trouble you, calm down xD (I just asked that 'cause Data had asked it on the last page and I thought that could be it).

I just saw those two... Those are Up B's I think, we're talking about Glide animation. ._. (The one he does when pressing jump button after second jump...) in case you got 'em confused.

Lol your right, my apologies, don't take what I say to the core, I'm generally a nice guy XD.

-about the glide after jumping,,,,I had no idea he can glide O.o.....its better to ask Hollow about that since he did the up B, air attacks, grabs, and glide?

EDIT: I see the problem you guys were talking about its under his subaction c4...I'll see if I can fix that for 2.0
    « Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 07:47:53 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #260 on: March 21, 2011, 07:48:56 PM »

lol  my bad.

Lol your right, my apologies, don't take what I say to the core, I'm generally a nice guy XD.

-about the glide after jumping,,,,I had no idea he can glide O.o.....its better to ask Hollow about that since he did the up B, air attacks, grabs, and glide?

Can't blame you, I know he could because Hollow had it in his PSA, so as soon as the first version of this one came out, I tried it. (I'm rofl'ing my @ss right now, hope you don't mind... XD having PSA(s) in collaboration makes hilarious things like these happen. XD)
    « Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 07:51:48 PM by Wolfric » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #261 on: March 21, 2011, 07:50:51 PM »

Lol the whole time I was so confused about what you guys were talking about XD well, thanks for clearing it up Wolfric Grin

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #262 on: March 21, 2011, 07:51:59 PM »

Lol the whole time I was so confused about what you guys were talking about XD well, thanks for clearing it up Wolfric Grin

No problem. XD

Hope we don't get into more misunderstood argues... I think it's my Display Picture that's making these argues happen. <_<

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #263 on: March 21, 2011, 07:53:00 PM »

No problem. XD

Hope we don't get into more misunderstood argues... I think it's my Display Picture that's making these argues happen. <_<

haha its nothing to do with your picture, I was just confused about what you guys were talking about is all. We're cool, no worries pal.

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #264 on: March 22, 2011, 10:50:18 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO5ueqrjpA4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO5ueqrjpA4</a>

I wonder if this video would help with making Sephiroth? I notice he has a new move in Dissidia 012, it's a quick slash that does multiple hits, and knocks the foe away... That's one thing I notice Sephiroth is missing, multi hitting moves, with low power...

Plus I wonder something... Can Sephiroth go into the air a little after Shadow Flare is done? This way, he can use an air move... Or would that be too broken? The reason I say this is, there's a move he uses in that video after Shadow Flare, that looks a bit like his first move he uses in KH2... I wonder if that move would make a better air down B?

Anyway DO, good luck. Tongue
    « Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 10:52:46 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Kumari sai
    Mega Kitten

no love for the mau5

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #265 on: March 23, 2011, 12:19:09 AM »

i think the attack that does the multiple would make a great side b air, kinda hard to hit with though

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #266 on: March 23, 2011, 12:51:13 AM »

I wonder if this video would help with making Sephiroth? I notice he has a new move in Dissidia 012, it's a quick slash that does multiple hits, and knocks the foe away... That's one thing I notice Sephiroth is missing, multi hitting moves, with low power...

Plus I wonder something... Can Sephiroth go into the air a little after Shadow Flare is done? This way, he can use an air move... Or would that be too broken? The reason I say this is, there's a move he uses in that video after Shadow Flare, that looks a bit like his first move he uses in KH2... I wonder if that move would make a better air down B?

i think the attack that does the multiple would make a great side b air, kinda hard to hit with though

Can you make tilts chargable? You could make it into a charged tilt.
    Or a charged up smash, it hits them a bunch of times and the sends them upwards.
    Or a grab attack.

Also I got that glitch with the final smash Super Nova.
    I think somewhere you said you were going to get rid of Super Nova? If so then you should make his aerial Final Smash Heartless angel, and his ground Final Smash Meteor. And you can switch his aerial special that was heartless angel to Godspeed, the attack where he shoots out those lasers. It's one of his signature moves.
    I think everything works out then right?

It wouldn't be cheap if it's a Final Smash right? It has an interuptable start up, about two or three warlock/falcon punches time. Then it hits you from anywhere by using a giant hitbox, and inflicts 999% damage and zero knockback.

Yay or nay?
    « Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 01:39:35 AM by Apprentice Of Death » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #267 on: March 23, 2011, 06:44:35 AM »

Charging tilts... 999%... Are we talking about the OP version here?

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #268 on: March 23, 2011, 06:53:51 AM »

Then it hits you from anywhere by using a giant hitbox, and inflicts 999% damage and zero knockback.
    God i love this kind of FS Grin Gimme that on the OP version! xD

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #269 on: March 23, 2011, 07:29:07 AM »

Can you make tilts chargable? You could make it into a charged tilt.
    Or a charged up smash, it hits them a bunch of times and the sends them upwards.
    Or a grab attack.

Also I got that glitch with the final smash Super Nova.
    I think somewhere you said you were going to get rid of Super Nova? If so then you should make his aerial Final Smash Heartless angel, and his ground Final Smash Meteor. And you can switch his aerial special that was heartless angel to Godspeed, the attack where he shoots out those lasers. It's one of his signature moves.
    I think everything works out then right?

It wouldn't be cheap if it's a Final Smash right? It has an interuptable start up, about two or three warlock/falcon punches time. Then it hits you from anywhere by using a giant hitbox, and inflicts 999% damage and zero knockback.

Yay or nay?

I don't think you can make tilts chargeable... Although, I still say he needs more multi hitting moves, just make each hit do 1% damage, have nasty end lag, and somewhat easy to DI out of, I really don't think it would be too cheap like that.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: