Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 816096 times)
Tormod
The Kokiri Boy
Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2220 on: July 13, 2011, 06:23:03 AM »

The wing goes on his right side.

I know, which is why the left one must be the animated one, because when you switch him to left handed, the wing will also switch sides.

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2221 on: July 13, 2011, 06:42:18 AM »

Hollow, it says it right there XD
    And in that file I animated the left wing because then it ends up on the right side when you make him left handed.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2222 on: July 13, 2011, 06:52:37 AM »

I like this for Fair: I suggested this one as Nair before, too: That for Bair? I'm not too sure...
    Here's the Fair I suggested. I finally found it. Tongue The attack is faster than how the GIF shows, I slowed it so it can be seen. lol

And I agree with Data. for the weak version, add the Octaslash that Hollow did (Fast Octaslash, and a single Fsmash), if you don't have the file, I have it, so let me know.

Aerial Side B: Can't it be made so that he stays still after it, he shouldn't be sliding forward after doing it.

Grab: He kinda lookd odd when he misses grabbing, can't it be made to look as it was, and if he does grabs, to lift the sword up, then?

Down Air: Can't it be made so that you can move to the left or right as before? Right now it's working just like Toon Link's, not like the actual  attack works.

Down Throw: We all suggested the opponent doesn't flies, instead, stays on the floor like Snake does with his Down Throw, it'd be nice if it was implemented.

The Pivot Grab is still a normal Grab (Hand grabbing), check on that.

Up B (Heaven's Light) needs to go up a bit less than Marth's, but with more horizontal reach, also, it needs startup, and needs to slowly go up, like in Dissidia.
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 08:27:55 AM by Cloudy » Logged

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2223 on: July 13, 2011, 07:49:47 AM »

yo zedkiel, the jump to hell's gate has been added. you best be working on editing the sfx more yo. XD

also DO, when you get the chance, can you edit the d-air (Hell's gate) to make it only pop up one sfx instead of many sfx? (it's for xZedkiel's sake he loves Sephiroth's dissidia quotes) so what i'm saying is, can you make d-air only make one sfx come up?) xzedkiel wants to edit it so sephiroth can say ("To the Promised Land")

and for the adding sfx through psa for d-air, could you make it be

SFX ID - 0698 = Wave2 (i know it's a short sound) BUT...when this version of sawndz releases
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22464.0

sfx hacks by then will be UNLIMITED long. by then, xzedkiel will be able to edit the sfx to make Sephiroth say "To the Promised Land" so yeah. can you handle this task DO? (the sfx id work)
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 08:29:54 AM by Hackingstar » Logged

Aafyre
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured KCMM Veteran Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2224 on: July 13, 2011, 09:59:39 AM »

I have a couple more questions regarding my inevitable revamp of the vertex. Since he'll want to end up being left-handed, should I start from the model that Tormod just uploaded? (has it been altered at all?) Or is that process done entirely through the fitmarth/motionetc files?

Also, this is a very minor question, but is it possible to change the color of his wing for different color slots? If I were to make a Kingdom Hearts version, he has kind of a blue-ish wing. If that's not possible, I don't think anyone would mind him having a black wing.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2225 on: July 13, 2011, 11:30:40 AM »

And I agree with Data. for the weak version, add the Octaslash that Hollow did (Fast Octaslash, and a single Fsmash), if you don't have the file, I have it, so let me know.
    Well, honestly what he needs is the fast Octoslash, I'm actually fine with the current set up, since that's actually how Aaf wanted it, the three levels of charge. And the first two have no kill power at all, actually. His second charge is only good for combos.

But the final charge, since it take a pretty good bit to fully charge, it should be a faster version of Octoslash, with the sour spot being able to kill also (not as well as the tip though)... But... Maybe it can still have major end lag? So there's some risk in using it...?

Aerial Side B: Can't it be made so that he stays still after it, he shouldn't be sliding forward after doing it.
    Yeah, I agree here actually. He needs to stay still after the dash. This would balance it out a bit more.

Down Air: Can't it be made so that you can move to the left or right as before? Right now it's working just like Toon Link's, not like the actual attack works.
    Hm... Yeah, that would be nice if possible. However I feel he would also need as much end lag as he really has in Dissidia if this was done. Since the short hopped version would let him bounce all over the place.

Down Throw: We all suggested the opponent doesn't flies, instead, stays on the floor like Snake does with his Down Throw, it'd be nice if it was implemented.

The Pivot Grab is still a normal Grab (Hand grabbing), check on that.
    Hm... This could be interesting, it would give that grab another purpose. And actually add more to his arsenal.

And yeah, before this is 100% finished, he needs a dash turn grab.

Up B (Heaven's Light) needs to go up a bit less than Marth's, but with more horizontal reach, also, it needs startup, and needs to slowly go up, like in Dissidia.
    Yeah, also all parts of the blade having the same power. I feel this would truly make him more balanced, and unique. Since right now, he has a better recovery then most of the cast. And as such a "Jack of all Trades" Sephiroth is. He needs a weakness of some kind.
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:37:52 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2226 on: July 13, 2011, 12:31:54 PM »

I have a couple more questions regarding my inevitable revamp of the vertex. Since he'll want to end up being left-handed, should I start from the model that Tormod just uploaded? (has it been altered at all?) Or is that process done entirely through the fitmarth/motionetc files?

Also, this is a very minor question, but is it possible to change the color of his wing for different color slots? If I were to make a Kingdom Hearts version, he has kind of a blue-ish wing. If that's not possible, I don't think anyone would mind him having a black wing.

yeah that's possible. You can recolor the wing texture in the FitMarth.pac file to any color.....(looks over feedback and found one that was pretty good idea) I like the idea of a faster Octoslash for the full charge. I won't allow his charging to be changed though (in regards to side smash) since I think it's perfectly fine................oh and the grab animations that tormod made can be edited but yeaaa I'm taking a break from sephy till I have interest in working on him again XD (can happen today or any day  Cool )
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:09:50 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2227 on: July 13, 2011, 01:04:17 PM »

Grab: He kinda lookd odd when he misses grabbing, can't it be made to look as it was, and if he does grabs, to lift the sword up, then?
    Yes, it is like that to make the catch have a smooth transition to the catchwait animation. It also probably looks wierd because it was designed to transition into the wait animation that I made. It can be changed. The upward movement can  be put into the catch wait animation as long as it is long enough so that it doesn't loop back. although then every time he attacks it will move the sword upwards like hes catching someone afterwards unless you keep attacking.. this will have to be played around with a bit.

Yes it would save someone the trouble of having to rehex everything if you worked from this model  Cheesy

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #2228 on: July 13, 2011, 01:10:06 PM »

yeah that's possible. You can recolor the wing texture in the FitMarth.pac file to any color.....(looks over feedback and found one that was pretty good idea) I like the idea of a faster Octoslash for the full charge. I won't allow his charging to be changed though (in regards to side smash) since I think it's perfectly fine................oh and the grab animations that tormod made can be edited but yeaaa I'm taking a break from sephy till I have interest in working on him again XD

uh if your taking break then...hollow? tormod?, guess it's time for your parts. XD

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2229 on: July 13, 2011, 01:11:47 PM »

uh if your taking break then...hollow? tormod?, guess it's time for your parts. XD

yeah but i can fix the throws trajectory and flight distance tonight while having his down throw leave the character on the ground instead of launching them.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #2230 on: July 13, 2011, 01:15:38 PM »

ok then, but if by then after you've done your parts and your taking your break (which you deserve XD), then hollow and tormod...that's when you'll come in i guess XD
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:16:59 PM by Hackingstar » Logged

Aafyre
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2231 on: July 13, 2011, 01:31:17 PM »

Okay, and will all that hexing to reverse his model desync wifi? I'd also like to make a version that can be played normally, without desyncing wifi or requiring a PSA

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2232 on: July 13, 2011, 01:37:57 PM »

yeah but i can fix the throws trajectory and flight distance tonight while having his down throw leave the character on the ground instead of launching them.
    Sounds good to me. However, is it possible to make Sephiroth be able to move while using down air? Or is that not possible with the fact he goes upward now? Like I said though, this would need end lag like in Dissidia.

Although if this isn't possible, I like Hell's Gate the way it is now, but it would be nice to have it controllable.

And for some of the other changes... Maybe Hollow can do them?

Okay, and will all that hexing to reverse his model desync wifi? I'd also like to make a version that can be played normally, without desyncing wifi or requiring a PSA
    It would likely desync. However, you can hex your vertexing onto a Wifi safe model I think...

Although, if you want his hair to be made from his cape. That will need bone editing... Which is not Wifi safe.

But you could make a version that doesn't need a PSA. Just be hexing the vertex sets on a normal model.
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:40:51 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Aafyre
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2233 on: July 13, 2011, 01:40:14 PM »

Sounds like a plan. I'd like to attempt this in the relatively near future.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2234 on: July 13, 2011, 02:09:12 PM »

Well, honestly what he needs is the fast Octoslash, I'm actually fine with the current set up, since that's actually how Aaf wanted it, the three levels of charge. And the first two have no kill power at all, actually. His second charge is only good for combos.

But the final charge, since it take a pretty good bit to fully charge, it should be a faster version of Octoslash, with the sour spot being able to kill also (not as well as the tip though)... But... Maybe it can still have major end lag? So there's some risk in using it...?

It's just, right now it feels more like Marth's Side B (Not as a Fsmash) whose purpose is to only add damage to the attack when fully charged. Having Octaslash when fully charged is already too much, and now having a second one in middle charge? This gives Sephiroth too much punishing choices and unpredictable things, if we want to balance him out, it needs to be as it was before (Hollow's) as well as the time it takes to charge, it can't have a Smash' charge normal time considering how powerful Octaslash is.

Pages:  1 ... 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: