Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 816136 times)
Tasty Pumpkin Clock
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3270 on: August 28, 2011, 05:05:39 PM »

I actually have to agree with that dude. Forward Smash is like... insanely over powered.
    It kills at 0% a lot.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3271 on: August 28, 2011, 05:12:29 PM »

I actually have to agree with that dude. Forward Smash is like... insanely over powered.
    It kills at 0% a lot.

yeah thats just at the tip. it actually has the same hit boxes as original Ike's side smash. I just haven't changed the damage yet lol...but I can do that in less than a minute.

Edit: Updated weakened forward smash is now up.

Edit #2: Now its up lol. I put in the wrong file in the previous upload - fixed issues with water spells and forward smash.   Awesome Face

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21976
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 05:58:38 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

ethNargy
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3272 on: August 28, 2011, 08:33:41 PM »

Yeah, the forward smash is a lot better now. His side-b (midair) is kind of all over the place though, and the down-b in midair, if used near the top of the screen, is an instant kill as well. It might be better to change down-b midair to a spike instead of a knockup, as it'd also make a bit more sense.

I love the animations, though. They're very well done.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3273 on: August 28, 2011, 10:22:22 PM »

hmm yeah I agree about the down B in air. I don't know why I made it hit up lol....now im wondering, should I work on sephiroth next or Kain Highwind. hmmm ...>_>....<_<.. :-) lol

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3274 on: August 28, 2011, 10:25:59 PM »

Sephiroth! He's almost done right? Once he's finished nobody will have to worry about it ever again.

As far as I know all that's left to do is change the damage percentages and knockback for some moves and implement the Octa Slash right

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3275 on: August 28, 2011, 10:33:11 PM »

Hm... I think this needs quite a bit more work...

First off, his tilts, forward air, and some other moves should be sword moves, and the ball can go to side B instead, this way, his tilts would be more Brawl like, he only uses the ball for two moves in Dissidia.

His AAA combo... Doesn't combo at all... It's far too slow...

As I said, his all his ball moves should be moved to side B, since this way, you could aim it.

The reason for this moving... Forward air is WAY too good, more range then Sephiroth's, more power too, it's just a Godly spacing, and gimping move... Plus, this would give him more moves to use from Dissidia... I'll let someone else figure this out... Although it could be a hop backwards, then a dashing slice, with some end lag if it misses.

His up tilt seems too fast... Put a bit of start up, or end lag on it, not too much, but a little bit.

Down tilt and back air could be changed... Ike's moves seem odd for Tidus...

I'll think of more to say later.

And yes, Sephiroth needs to be finished.
    Damage.

AAA, can be left alone.

Side tilt, 13% if all hits hit.

Down tilt, I'd say leave it as is.

Up tilt, same.

Dash attack, maybe 7%.

Side smash, no sweetspot at the tip, 8% or 9%, kills Mario at 155% and charges like normal, no new attack for the full charge smash attack, it just gets as powerful as a normal full charge smash gets... But... After an up taunt, it becomes Octoslash, after swapping the up taunt to side taunt, and making the wing taunt turn on and off the wing, the new up taunt should be a charging taunt, he charges for about 3 seconds, or 3 in a half, just a bit less then SDo0m's Cloud's... After the charge, he can do Octoslash, this would have 5 slashes, if the first hit misses though... Well, think of his side tilt, but less lag.

If it hits, it should do about what it does now, maybe just a bit more, and be so fast slashing, the foe can't get out, and on the fifth slash, any part of the blade would kill at about 110%. The reason behind this, is to give the Final Fantasy series it's own gimmick, like how all Fire Emblem characters have a counter. Something like this idea can also be done for Tidus, and Diabolos.

Up smash, leave it be damage wise, however knock back wise, it should kill Mario at 120%, the hit box... Maybe should stay out a bit longer? This way it can be a dodge roll punishing kill move, since Sephiroth will be vulnerable from behind... I want this to be a bit of a mind game kill move, make the foe SO sure they can get behind him... Then BAM! Killed by up smash. Tongue

Also, the animation needs editing, so the sword is right in front of him when the move starts, part of it's problem is the odd hitbox it has...

Down smash, 16%, and should be able to kill Mario at 110%, nerf the hit box range downward, but otherwise leave it as is, it makes a good spot dodge punishing kill move. And edge guard kill move.

Forward air, no sweet spot damage, just strictly 6%, or 7% for all parts of the blade, this way if spammed, it would only do 3% or 4% damage, thanks to stale moves.

Neutral air, no tipped sweet spot, and little kill power, 11% damage if both hits hit.

Up air, 17% damage if all hits hit.

Down air, leave the damage as is, however, there should be a sweet spot right at the center... The knock back should kill Mario un-sweet spotted at 145%. But at the center, 115%.

Back air... We'll wait until the actual attack has been made, if it's like I want it, slow, but has a lot of knock back... 16%.

Neutral B ground, uncharged, 6%, level two, 11% damage, level three, 22%. It also needs to not be canceled if it hits a foe's attack... It should go through the foe's attacks. However knock back wise, leave it as is, level three is hard as heck to hit with anyway.

Neutral B air, 37%, with no kill power at all, it shouldn't even be able to kill Jigglypuff at 999% damage. Tongue Also, it should allow A moves to be used after it's used, but no B button moves, Hollow did this coding for side and down B air before, so it's possible.

Side B ground, leave it as is, but adjust the hit box to make it more reliable.

Side B air, it can at the moment deal 18% if all hits hit... But I'd say leave it be, because not all hits are gonna likely hit, plus the move is unsafe to spam. It makes a good cross up move.

Up B, maybe 10%? And no sweet spot, it should be able to kill Mario at 140%, it should also have a tad bit more start up perhaps... And slower rising speed, like in Dissidia.

Down B ground, level one charge, leave it be, level two, it can deal 18%... Perhaps 15%? Level three, at the moment can deal 32%, this should be 30%, I take back what I said about it earlier, since it can be DI'd out of, it's only broken in a stage with a ceiling. But it's still avoidable.

Down B air, give the third hit more knock back, and if possible, make the hits come out faster. Or more hit stun, so the foe doesn't shield out of it even if it hits them.

Final smash... Well, there should be for now only one, this would save file space... It should be Hollow's final smash, since it looks the best out of the two, also, it should deal really high damage, but not kill in one hit... I'd say it could deal 150% damage, but not kill.

And his air movement being reduced, even SDo0m agreed here with me. He has too much air control, make it less good, like Ike's, or something, but keep his fall speed the same.

These changes would finish him off.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3276 on: August 28, 2011, 10:33:39 PM »

Sephiroth! He's almost done right? Once he's finished nobody will have to worry about it ever again.

As far as I know all that's left to do is change the damage percentages and knockback for some moves and implement the Octa Slash right

you mean a revamp of his side smash octa slash?

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #3277 on: August 28, 2011, 10:40:10 PM »

you mean a revamp of his side smash octa slash?
    Yeah, to make it taunt activated... Like Cloud's Omnislash V.5.

I thought that idea Wofric had was pretty good.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3278 on: August 28, 2011, 10:40:22 PM »

The plan for him to have a taunt that charges for a long time and switches his forward smash to his Dissidia eight slash attack.

I'm pretty sure that was the plan?

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #3279 on: August 28, 2011, 10:41:18 PM »

The plan for him to have a taunt that charges for a long time and switches his forward smash to his Dissidia eight slash attack.

I'm pretty sure that was the plan?
    Yes, yes it was. Tongue

Plus, that would make it more interesting.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3280 on: August 28, 2011, 10:46:09 PM »

Hm... I think this needs quite a bit more work...

First off, his tilts, forward air, and some other moves should be sword moves, and the ball can go to side B instead, this way, his tilts would be more Brawl like, he only uses the ball for two moves in Dissidia.

His AAA combo... Doesn't combo at all... It's far too slow...

As I said, his all his ball moves should be moved to side B, since this way, you could aim it.

The reason for this moving... Forward air is WAY too good, more range then Sephiroth's, more power too, it's just a Godly spacing, and gimping move... Plus, this would give him more moves to use from Dissidia... I'll let someone else figure this out... Although it could be a hop backwards, then a dashing slice, with some end lag if it misses.

His up tilt seems too fast... Put a bit of start up, or end lag on it, not too much, but a little bit.

Down tilt and back air could be changed... Ike's moves seem odd for Tidus...

I'll think of more to say later.

And yes, Sephiroth needs to be finished.
    Damage.

AAA, can be left alone.

Side tilt, 13% if all hits hit.

Down tilt, I'd say leave it as is.

Up tilt, same.

Dash attack, maybe 7%.

Side smash, no sweetspot at the tip, 8% or 9%, kills Mario at 155% and charges like normal, no new attack for the full charge smash attack, it just gets as powerful as a normal full charge smash gets... But... After an up taunt, it becomes Octoslash, after swapping the up taunt to side taunt, and making the wing taunt turn on and off the wing, the new up taunt should be a charging taunt, he charges for about 3 seconds, or 3 in a half, just a bit less then SDo0m's Cloud's... After the charge, he can do Octoslash, this would have 5 slashes, if the first hit misses though... Well, think of his side tilt, but less lag.

If it hits, it should do about what it does now, maybe just a bit more, and be so fast slashing, the foe can't get out, and on the fifth slash, any part of the blade would kill at about 110%. The reason behind this, is to give the Final Fantasy series it's own gimmick, like how all Fire Emblem characters have a counter. Something like this idea can also be done for Tidus, and Diabolos.

Up smash, leave it be damage wise, however knock back wise, it should kill Mario at 120%, the hit box... Maybe should stay out a bit longer? This way it can be a dodge roll punishing kill move, since Sephiroth will be vulnerable from behind... I want this to be a bit of a mind game kill move, make the foe SO sure they can get behind him... Then BAM! Killed by up smash. Tongue

Also, the animation needs editing, so the sword is right in front of him when the move starts, part of it's problem is the odd hitbox it has...

Down smash, 16%, and should be able to kill Mario at 110%, nerf the hit box range downward, but otherwise leave it as is, it makes a good spot dodge punishing kill move. And edge guard kill move.

Forward air, no sweet spot damage, just strictly 6%, or 7% for all parts of the blade, this way if spammed, it would only do 3% or 4% damage, thanks to stale moves.

Neutral air, no tipped sweet spot, and little kill power, 11% damage if both hits hit.

Up air, 17% damage if all hits hit.

Down air, leave the damage as is, however, there should be a sweet spot right at the center... The knock back should kill Mario un-sweet spotted at 145%. But at the center, 115%.

Back air... We'll wait until the actual attack has been made, if it's like I want it, slow, but has a lot of knock back... 16%.

Neutral B ground, uncharged, 6%, level two, 11% damage, level three, 22%. It also needs to not be canceled if it hits a foe's attack... It should go through the foe's attacks. However knock back wise, leave it as is, level three is hard as heck to hit with anyway.

Neutral B air, 37%, with no kill power at all, it shouldn't even be able to kill Jigglypuff at 999% damage. Tongue Also, it should allow A moves to be used after it's used, but no B button moves, Hollow did this coding for side and down B air before, so it's possible.

Side B ground, leave it as is, but adjust the hit box to make it more reliable.

Side B air, it can at the moment deal 18% if all hits hit... But I'd say leave it be, because not all hits are gonna likely hit, plus the move is unsafe to spam. It makes a good cross up move.

Up B, maybe 10%? And no sweet spot, it should be able to kill Mario at 140%, it should also have a tad bit more start up perhaps... And slower rising speed, like in Dissidia.

Down B ground, level one charge, leave it be, level two, it can deal 18%... Perhaps 15%? Level three, at the moment can deal 32%, this should be 30%, I take back what I said about it earlier, since it can be DI'd out of, it's only broken in a stage with a ceiling. But it's still avoidable.

Down B air, give the third hit more knock back, and if possible, make the hits come out faster. Or more hit stun, so the foe doesn't shield out of it even if it hits them.

Final smash... Well, there should be for now only one, this would save file space... It should be Hollow's final smash, since it looks the best out of the two, also, it should deal really high damage, but not kill in one hit... I'd say it could deal 150% damage, but not kill.

And his air movement being reduced, even SDo0m agreed here with me. He has too much air control, make it less good, like Ike's, or something, but keep his fall speed the same.

These changes would finish him off.

Nah, I don't think I should change his ball throwing moves to forward B only because there isn't really a way to allow him to "Aim" the ball since the ball is followed by his throw bone. I mean, I could try it if i really wanted to but I won't. I'm pretty satisfied with the way the moveset is right now since I did put a huge load of work, time, and energy into this which is why his animations came out better for a version 1.0 as compared to the first release of sephiroth v1.0. I think the main things I should focus on Tidus is improving on his current moveset (like balancing, animation tweeks things of that nature) instead of changing his moveset entirely. oh but I do agree with changing down tilt and back air, looks kinda strange for tidus haha

Yes, yes it was. Tongue

Plus, that would make it more interesting.

I can revamp the animation too if you guys want the real octo slash haha (to the dissidia version) . I've been getting better at animating, what used to take me hours now takes me minutes XD
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 10:50:08 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3281 on: August 28, 2011, 10:47:32 PM »

I like the KH one. It should change to the eight slash dissidia attack after the taunt charge.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3282 on: August 28, 2011, 10:51:01 PM »

I like the KH one. It should change to the eight slash dissidia attack after the taunt charge.

any taunt charge animation you have in mind? that's gonna be one crazy forward smash. I've never seen a forward smash doing 8 slashes lol but it sounds interesting.

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3283 on: August 28, 2011, 10:58:40 PM »

Everything (Including Octaslash' change) is included in Data's Spoiler up there, you should take 3 minutes and read it, those changes would totally finish Sephiroth, leaving only Tormod's animation left to do.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #3284 on: August 28, 2011, 11:00:51 PM »

Everything (Including Octaslash' change) is included in Data's Spoiler up there, you should take 3 minutes and read it, those changes would totally finish Sephiroth, leaving only Tormod's animation left to do.
    Indeed... DO, take the time to read what was put in my spoiler.

If you do it just as I said, there should be nothing left other then animating it.

Pages:  1 ... 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: