Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341808 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7725 on: August 16, 2012, 12:48:37 PM »

i got up-B to work but not same as fox´s up-b where he only have 1x animation used for flying
    gotenks got alot of animations just for up-B (only way i can get it to work)

now just super ghosts/fixes on the moveset/model and afew revamps
    cant wait to see a video preview of him.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7726 on: August 16, 2012, 01:53:53 PM »

i got up-B to work but not same as fox´s up-b where he only have 1x animation used for flying

wherez your pic of luffy sayin AWZoMe!?!?!

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7727 on: August 16, 2012, 04:17:04 PM »

mariodk, will goku have more differant moves when hes ssj in the update... cuz i like how super smash flash 2 did that Cheesy

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7728 on: August 16, 2012, 04:19:27 PM »

So will he have a recovey move without having to hit himself???

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7729 on: August 16, 2012, 04:25:25 PM »

So will he have a recovey move without having to hit himself???
    that his planned since the beggining pk thunder will be for ghosts (downb) and FS

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7730 on: August 16, 2012, 06:55:54 PM »

gotenks.... wen will u be here in the vault!

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7731 on: August 16, 2012, 11:02:43 PM »

mariodk, will goku have more differant moves when hes ssj in the update... cuz i like how super smash flash 2 did that Cheesy
    you will find out then the hacks is uploaded and you try it instead of asking all time these questings
    as i said to over 9000 others: the hacks is done then its done

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7732 on: August 16, 2012, 11:14:25 PM »

Can you please stop  Im srs here. I'm not being mean. But you come in here everyday asking the same thing I would think you would catch on and just learn to be patient like the rest of us  . Now I'm not raging or calling you names just stop please and let him work in peace and do what he needs to do. Because asking the same thing everyday is not going to change anything. Please and thankyou  I see what you did there ....
    « Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 11:17:12 PM by KiDTeeCT » Logged

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7733 on: August 16, 2012, 11:16:15 PM »

you will find out then the hacks is uploaded and you try it instead of asking all time these questingsas i said to over 9000 others: the hacks is done then its done
    sry lol, im just bored and like hearing from u for progress... and believe me i know how hard it is... im just very curious and ur probably my favorite psa maker XD sry for bugging u Sad i often do that... but i never expect u to do anything i say. NEVER! lol i just like giving opinions and ideas..

Post Merge: August 16, 2012, 11:18:15 PM
    Can you please stop  Im srs here. I'm not being mean. But you come in here everyday asking the same thing I would think you would catch on and just learn to be patient like the rest of us  . Now I'm not raging or calling you names just stop please and let him work in peace and do what he needs to do. Because asking the same thing everything day is not going to change anything. Please and thankyou  I see what you did there ....
    i know gotenks will be here when he gets here... i was basically just showing how anxious i am... sry if am annoying u Sad i basically posted that just because im super excited and dont wanna wait anymore.. and i know im gonna have to wait im just being annoying like that lol sorry ill try to stop
    « Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 11:18:16 PM by rax189 » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7734 on: August 17, 2012, 12:06:46 AM »

And that is why I wanted you to calm down. Not being mean or anything, but don't  worry, I was in your place once. I once wanted a model over Marth so badly and kept bugging an importer to rig it aleady. Soon, I learn to cool down and took a look at other threads, not just in models; everything. I feel you should try the same thing too. Mariodk's thread isnt the only one around and you know that. Try looking at other threads once in awhile. I understand this is your favorite one because you're a fan of DBZ and/or he's your favorite PSA maker, but there's more than just that yknow.

Also please try to refrain from saying "lol" too much. It may not sound like an issue but you pretty much say it in all of your posts, no offense. It's getting kinda annoying to be honest x.x  And for every import you like or want please try not to say "with PSA" or anything like that. An import is just an import, nothing else special.

Ok, I wanna get back on-topic now.
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 01:00:55 PM by chaos_knight9000 » Logged

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7735 on: August 17, 2012, 06:23:59 AM »

I want to say this to every person I know:
    Also please try to refrain from saying "lol" too much. It may not sound like an issue but you pretty much say it in all of your posts, no offense. It's getting kinda annoying to be honest x.x 

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7736 on: August 17, 2012, 11:54:17 AM »

And that is why I wanted you to calm down. Not being mean or anything, but don't  worry, I was in your place once. I once wanted a model over Marth so badly and kept bugging an importer to rig it aleady. Soon, I learn to cool down and took a look at other threads, not just in models; everything. I feel you should try the same thing too. Mariodk's thread isnt the only one around and you know that. I understand this is your favorite one because you're a fan of DBZ and/or he's your favorite PSA maker, but there's more than just that yknow.

Also please try to refrain from saying "lol" too much. It may not sound like an issue but you pretty much say it in all of your posts, no offense. It's getting kinda annoying to be honest x.x  And for every import you like or want please try not to say "with PSA" or anything like that. An import is just an import, nothing else special.

Ok, I wanna get back on-topic now.
    ^this
    even i was like that only mainly looked at sdo0m´s/beyond´s thread (mainly back then sdo0m was close to make goku and made shadow moveset v1) but not spammed ppl to make my requests infact i did not do any requests in the request boards i did them my self like shadow over DK port and then sdo0m canceled the idea of goku moveset i made that one instead (cuz that was my nr. 1 request for brawl Before i came to buu saga in DBZ then it became gotenks in brawl xD )

back to on-topic:
    gotenks is so close to work with the ghosts but still not 100% as i wanted and still that problem with sent flying if hit your self but i will see if a idea i got will work
    but almost anything else is done just SFX pack/balacing the attacks´s dmg and knockback/Fixing like hitboxes since i PSAed gotenks with the old method of PSAing to avoid bugs and redo the Fitlucas.pac all time/PSA the wins,entry and taunts, rig gotenks buu if no one else wanted to do it Sad

Post Merge: August 17, 2012, 11:47:01 AM
    side-smash:

N-B:

mainly showing the oneslot GFX for normal/SSJ aura (needs to be alittle bigger on N-B)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7737 on: August 17, 2012, 12:26:38 PM »

that body colour i just dont know why i dont like it that much it looks tan burn gotenks imo and it would be great to get buu alt for gotenks psa shame the ghost cant be one slot since they are not in the pcs still great to have one slot ssj aura guess it will be good for the up B movement too also is side smash a low burst kii blast? it certanly looks like that and looks good

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7738 on: August 17, 2012, 12:38:34 PM »

Oh come people stop arguing I mean, If mariodk's fine with it and of course he's making all psa's so it really don't matter but if you really find annoying then take rax189 "sorry" and get back on topic and talk about Gotenks and the rest With out arguing.

On topic: Gotenks Looking awesome as ever and maybe even be released toMorrow LoL (hopefully ghost attack won't take much longer).
    Hey Mariodk Can you give us the next update now too see gotenks get more and more near completion making that luffy picture at the top actually give the effect XD.

[/url]

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7739 on: August 17, 2012, 04:13:34 PM »

again im sry, im not trying to be annoying Sad i just like starting a conversation so the whole "where are u gotenks thing" was just to start a conversation.... and im very sarcastic so if i didnt say lol u would probably take me as some jerk sometimes... but i will stop, sry again

Post Merge: August 17, 2012, 04:17:57 PM
    and mariodk those pictures are AMAZING Smiley
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 04:17:57 PM by rax189 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: