Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341774 times)
SonicBrawler
Magical Girl
Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4770 on: December 03, 2011, 05:48:56 PM »

i cant wait to test it Cheesy and i think its a bit ove rpowered if both ssj AND kaio ken

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4771 on: December 03, 2011, 06:02:23 PM »

well i can help by providing some of the SFXs and trying to get them to work, but i would need the other voice clips in order to help. i could start it off, but i dont think i'll be able to finish it or make it sound really good. But i can help if you really need it right now.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4772 on: December 04, 2011, 01:57:14 AM »

when i sugested that going from normal to ssj3 i was meant only for showing you didnt need to psa all hitbox for each tranform just for fun so ppl have a felling goku goes up a level xD since ssj2 only needed an eletric gfx you could use either standard gfx or just put one in fitpit.pac there are alot of eletric gfxs that look ssj2 everywhere so it wouldnt be that heavy either in psa or pcs in pcs,pac just add ssj3 head and fitpit pac just make it get eletric aura if in ssj2 or 3.Of course this is just a sugestion  dont even know if its possible. Even without this^ i see this psa being awnsome the transform is looking good hope you can make kameha work again and do everything you want xD i will also be waiting for that waluigi over DDD since i have him over pit right now Tongue
    still remember filesize limit on FitpitXX.pac/pcs i dont think there is more filesize for add one more SSJ head so just for now just one SSJ mode

well i can help by providing some of the SFXs and trying to get them to work, but i would need the other voice clips in order to help. i could start it off, but i dont think i'll be able to finish it or make it sound really good. But i can help if you really need it right now.
    SFX pack is made and it already better then the one over CF since there is more sounds now just get the SFX IDs to fit

i cant wait to test it Cheesy and i think its a bit ove rpowered if both ssj AND kaio ken
    i dont think so it will be cuz you getting alot of dmg
    but its only maybe i do it
    just N-B,DragonFirst left now and then all the mics stuff like adding GFX effects and SFX IDs in the PSA

also small spirit bomb is removed from the moveset but i was thinking up-taunt can still boost Spirit Bomb but it will only boost Knockback/Dmg of the last hit of Big Spirit Bomb
    « Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:02:38 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4773 on: December 05, 2011, 09:04:34 AM »

also small spirit bomb is removed from the moveset but i was thinking up-taunt can still boost Spirit Bomb but it will only boost Knockback/Dmg of the last hit of Big Spirit Bomb

Will you only be able to use it once? or is this gonna be the more you charge it, the stronger it is?

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4774 on: December 05, 2011, 11:22:39 AM »

Will you only be able to use it once? or is this gonna be the more you charge it, the stronger it is?
    you will know it

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwiA3UTQgvE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwiA3UTQgvE</a>

Goku change hair style in the new revamped FS

progress on Goku over pit (with SSj mode):
    only Fixing N-B,DragonFist model left and then the PSA is ready for Beta testers

what left to do until it is ready to be uploaded to anyone/BV:
    feedback from beta testers and edit the PSA based on the feedback, the two alt. colours model imports: saiyan armor/GT cloth, making normal/SSJ1,2,3 head models so you can have any combo of what you wanted of tranfroms to be as normal/kaioken mode and what tranform you wanted to be in SSJ mode,
    revamps of my own CSP/BPs i made afew days since

alt. versions of the PSA like SSJ/kaioken mode dont hurting self but still boosting speed or dmg,SSJ mode/kaioken without hurting self and without boosting anything

maybe i will add it :
    SSJ2,3 mode boosting both speed/dmg but hurting your self really much and also if filesize in FitpitXX.pac/pcs is ok for one more SSJ head or it will possible be SSj mode with Kaioken if i do this mode

then Goku over pit its done it is WaLuigi over DDD time and then he is done its time to make one who should have been in Brawl but dont joined: Geno the woodDoll from SMRPG moveset
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 11:24:21 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4775 on: December 05, 2011, 11:31:40 AM »

Looks awesome but a bit fast in between him screaming spirit bomb and see ya... Also did you see my last post above? or did you just not like the idea? XP

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4776 on: December 05, 2011, 11:34:30 AM »

Looks awesome but a bit fast in between him screaming spirit bomb and see ya... Also did you see my last post above? or did you just not like the idea? XP
    i like the idea but just for now i am doing my own

GabbaGhoul
    Supreme Kitten

There are still people who use this site?

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4777 on: December 05, 2011, 11:42:06 AM »

It will be interesting seeing this finished.
    still remember filesize limit on FitpitXX.pac/pcs i dont think there is more filesize for add one more SSJ head so just for now just one SSJ mode
    Would it be possible regardless? I mean does he have enough things to replace?
    What is the file size limit on pit anyway?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4778 on: December 05, 2011, 11:44:14 AM »

It will be interesting seeing this finished.Would it be possible regardless? I mean does he have enough things to replace? What is the file size limit on pit anyway?
    the filesize on the Fitpit.pac (the PSA) is high but i think ppl prefer to get SSJ Tranfroms oneslot

and idk the filesize of the FitpitXX.pac/pcs
    but even the PSA is high filesize limit i still try to keep it as much down as possible

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4779 on: December 05, 2011, 12:06:03 PM »

the filesize on the Fitpit.pac (the PSA) is high but i think ppl prefer to get SSJ Tranfroms oneslot

and idk the filesize of the FitpitXX.pac/pcs
    but even the PSA is high filesize limit i still try to keep it as much down as possible
    dont need to concern about filesize on fitpit pac he has an huge one you probably could almost put 2 captain falcon psas under pit lol also any chance of teen gohan one slot with ssj2 head on the goku psa? that would be epic xD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4780 on: December 05, 2011, 12:10:28 PM »

dont need to concern about filesize on fitpit pac he has an huge one you probably could almost put 2 captain falcon psas under pit lol also any chance of teen gohan one slot with ssj2 head on the goku psa? that would be epic xD
    if teen gohan got CF´s boneset then yes i will port him and do SSj heads for him

will also with vegito just needing shadowsnake´s model in 3ds max so the head got the right size
    and goku over Pit with SSj mode does not means vegeta needs to be over CF´s boneset cuz SSj mode like that is possible over Wolf too(replace his gun)

i am close to leave the Vegeta project to a other DBZ fan (not sure who) Cheesy  but after next version of him(no models for it maybe but revamp so his "B" attacks will be much better mainly N-B,Side-B)
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 12:12:23 PM by Mariodk » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4781 on: December 05, 2011, 12:15:18 PM »

if teen gohan got CF´s boneset then yes i will port him and do SSj heads for him

will also with vegito just needing shadowsnake´s model in 3ds max so the head got the right size
    and goku over Pit with SSj mode does not means vegeta needs to be over CF´s boneset cuz SSj mode like that is possible over Wolf too(replace his gun)
    so we need someone to rig teen gohan over CF   that will be hard and vegito should be interesting  since hes part goku afterall Tongue so a one slot of him would be a nice thing i hope shadow snake sends you the 3ds max file xD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4782 on: December 05, 2011, 12:18:45 PM »

so we need someone to rig teen gohan over CF  that will be hard and vegito should be interesting  since hes part goku afterall Tongue so a one slot of him would be a nice thing i hope shadow snake sends you the 3ds max file xD
    nope and i even said it to him so i cn get the head right size for the rest of the body to SSJ mode and make 2x head/hair polygons (one for normal other for SSJ)

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4783 on: December 05, 2011, 12:25:33 PM »

nope and i even said it to him so i cn get the head right size for the rest of the body to SSJ mode and make 2x head/hair polygons (one for normal other for SSJ)
    so there wont be a vegito?:S well still hope someone makes a ssj2 gohan over cf someday also i dont think it will be possible to make goku go from normal to ssj4 right? since his whole body texture is diferent and he has a taill.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4784 on: December 05, 2011, 12:27:39 PM »

so there wont be a vegito?:S well still hope someone makes a ssj2 gohan over cf someday also i dont think it will be possible to make goku go from normal to ssj4 right? since his whole body texture is diferent and he has a taill.
    nope its not possible that why i only say SSj1,2,3 but it possible to have SSj4 oneslot and maybe Tail bones out of CF´s yellow thing he got bones for
    SSJ4 will be SSj4 in normal/kaioken/SSJ mode

here is the beta testers right now:
    Sonicbrawler,Sdo0m(he said he will be tester on the FS preview video on youtube),Jaklub(as a reward for make the SFx pack over Pit too),KTH,Albafika (he said he will also test it then it is ready for testers),ItalianStallion,maybe more and dont ask for be beta testers
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 12:28:44 PM by Mariodk » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: