Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341803 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4950 on: December 10, 2011, 01:08:09 PM »

mariodk when sayan armor is that armor vegeta has with no shoulder pads? i remenber goku using one when he was training to fight cell and he turned into super goku for a moment is that the armor your talking about?
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 01:11:12 PM by Carnage » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4951 on: December 10, 2011, 01:30:11 PM »

mariodk when sayan armor is that armor vegeta has with no shoulder pads? i remenber goku using one when he was training to fight cell and he turned into super goku for a moment is that the armor your talking about?
    yes it is
    and that saiyan armor that is inc. in the package for Goku over CF (with the vertexs)
    This is definitely coming along nicely though.  I don't know what everyone else is saying about "It will be hard to give it feedback".  There's still quite a few flaws as far as I can see.  A large number of the attacks still look kind of sloppy.  Let me give feedback based on what I've played of this build, last build and from videos etc:
    Summarised Pros: - The new stuff as regards to SSJ mode, new FS etc are really nice new concepts.  Very nice work in porting him over Pit, since it now allows for more possibilities as regards to moves.  Goku is pretty diverse character when it comes to attacks, and these kind of canon touches do help to lift the moveset up quite a bit.  Not only that, but it shows your skills as a PSAer really well so big kudos. - He's pretty balanced now.  Even moves like the Kamehameha are pretty well balanced.  There aren't really any moves that are head above heels better than others. Summarised Cons: - Animations.  Still they're not great.  There are of course a few pretty good ones, but they either lack oomph or are generally rather sloppy.  Here are a few examples: - Third hit off the AAA combo doesn't pivot on his leg properly.  His left leg needs to stay in place on the ground until he's almost finished turning, however in this animation it's slides back and forward a very large distance. - The end transitions for almost every custom animated regular attack are far too quick.  Why does the D Smash only last 25 frames for example?  A lot of his moves really need endlag, and if you were going to do the OHC, he needs his moves to be punishable if you don't land them - The N Air looks very awkward how his barely moves once he's in the main position.  His leg shouldn't move independently like that.  Maybe some rotation of the hip round backwards before he releases the kick would help. - D Throw is cool, but the other Mario throws seem really out of place.  Even the B Throw (which is indeed a throw Goku has), doesn't look right because it's blatantly Mario's throw.  Look at my Kid Buu's F Throw and how he sort of leans on his foot while doing it.  That's how they do it in the DBZ games. - With the addition of the SSJ mode, the Kaioken seems rather redundant.  Either there needs to be something that properly defines Kaioken as something else (maybe SSJ could offer a speed increase, whilst Kaioken just offers power?) or it's just incorporated into a solo move like a Kaioken Rush for the Side B (particularly the aerial Side B since that STILL sucks). - Some of the normals seem like an afterthought.  The F Smash, F Air and D Smash standout, but everything else seems rather generic and not defining of Goku.  It's not just his specials that should be cool.  In both the anime and the games, Goku spends a lot of his time doing cool punches and kicks.  Ones that pack a real punch (pardon the pun).  Backfists and gut punches etc.  Goku needs more A attacks that help to define him. There are a number of other things too, but I forget at the moment.   Now it may seem like I'm being very negative, but this isn't the case.  There's a number of good things going for this moveset.  It's just that there's just something really missing here too.  All these canon additions like SSJ mode and the new FSs are nice, but as far as I'm concerned their icing on the cake.  A cake that's not quite fully baked and not as tasty as it could be.  Great icing though. I really can't quite understand how nobody could point out these flaws.  To me, they're blindingly obvious.
    ok thanks for feedback i also said many times i know my animations is not that great but they are playeble but i am going to possible revamp almost any "A" attacks in one of the next versions as well as throw
    and new Side-B (air) will come also in next version thats for sure since it will be something like Kaioken rush but will do so up-B dont can do so much to sidewards but still alittle

uploading the Beta and will send it to any beta testers(Sdo0m you got the alittle unfinished Beta so you had to update this one also the modes/textures)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4952 on: December 10, 2011, 01:34:51 PM »

Indeed I do XD.  Oh yeah and a suggestion for the Dragon Fist.  Maybe instead of using the body of the dragon (which would obviously take a lot of file space), you instead use the head along with an energy trace graphic somewhat like a sword glow or Kamehameha. It looks kinda meh with just the head.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4953 on: December 10, 2011, 01:37:01 PM »

Indeed I do XD.  Oh yeah and a suggestion for the Dragon Fist.  Maybe instead of using the body of the dragon (which would obviously take a lot of file space), you instead use the head along with an energy trace graphic somewhat like a sword glow or Kamehameha. It looks kinda meh with just the head.
    i am maybe thinking on use the SSJ aura for it will see if it looks good

sent to all testers now

and the first one who come to next page getting goku over pit too  AWESOME 2.0!

btw here is one of these model requests that needed to be one or that means no Goku over Pit(only to testers/friends):
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38106
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 01:58:52 PM by Mariodk » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #4954 on: December 10, 2011, 01:58:55 PM »

After playiong around, teh onyl things are, that when I used th eup-b to hit an opponet off the edhge, then grab on, goku was invisible.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4955 on: December 10, 2011, 02:06:05 PM »

but isnt the vertex of sayan armor that vegeta armor who is all glitched up in the texture?

i want to be the beta tester but im unlucky on this things xD

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #4956 on: December 10, 2011, 03:03:43 PM »

Ok heres my feedback (for only attacks i got problem with)

The Texture: When i play with it hes face is dark not 100% black but its kinda dark it's just wierd
    Also in entry and Result screen he has the kaioken flash color on.

AAA Combo: AA is ok but the third has leg problems as Sdo0m said

Side B: I real like this its one of my favorite moves on goku now it wasn't before but now it is, i saw that yo can't do the other combo's before the first attack hits, and i real like that.

Side B Air: Change it! please its a CF attack without fire and faster but it isn't good for goku.

Down B: Finally its actually working, on your other Goku PSA's you can cancel the down b hit to the down b start or what ever it is. great job with this too!

Down B Air: This needs abit work, sometimes it doesn't work in air.

Final Smashes: no word for this:  it's awsome hitbox,damage and knockback

Well this is my feedback hope it helps  AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 03:05:16 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #4957 on: December 10, 2011, 03:08:10 PM »

Hmm may I suggest a new S-B Air? Why not make him rush forward with SSJ aura or the landing crown+ray gun shot glow really quickly and make it do something similar to the sephiroth's PSA air side special? Make him rush forward and if someone is behind him after he rushes he turns around and punches them, or make him kamehameha at high damage or in one of the different mode... Either that or you could just make a completely new side special using Pit's arrows... which would be (IMO) the best option...

(These are blind ideas BTW since Idk how good the Side special is) KI BLASTS FTW >:O!
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 03:10:51 PM by Alses » Logged

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4958 on: December 10, 2011, 03:09:08 PM »

oh i hope this is the good post...

me wants to beta test

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4959 on: December 10, 2011, 03:10:33 PM »

oh i hope this is the good post... me wants to beta test
    as i told ppl the next one to this page was beta tester
    the files is sent

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4960 on: December 10, 2011, 03:11:22 PM »

yay! thanks

i´ll be sure to do everything correctly Im srs here

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4961 on: December 10, 2011, 03:25:20 PM »

The FS is fast. I forgot to tell you that.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4962 on: December 10, 2011, 04:22:38 PM »

May i suggest the screaming/going super saiyan noises and the super saiyan explosion noise. make the screen flash for a second. and make it where Kaioken is the damage addition, while Super-Saiyan makes the on to hit combo system for goku possible =3

for the final smash, For Spirit bomb, make the camera zoom up on him for a second indicating he went finals smash, and make it slow down time so people can have a slight chance of doding, though it can be dodged, but what if they were in the middle of a dodge, they would have dodge frames.

for dragons fist/spirit bomb, as slayermarth suggested make the FS'S slower. they seem like super fast moves you do. somehow make them threating.

for Dragon Fist, make the camera zoom up on Goku, and have him say Dragon-Fist, and then him do it.

for spirit bomb, make it zoom up on him, then zoom back you showing him teleporting on the screen. then doing the move.

over all it's fine, and yes as Sdo0m said, make his moves more fleshed out ETC ETC.

so far it's sexy. but the Super-Saiyan noise is really pertinent at this point and i really think it's necessary.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #4963 on: December 10, 2011, 04:27:25 PM »

Do you still need someone to take over the vegeta project?

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #4964 on: December 10, 2011, 04:28:00 PM »

cuz me and southcraft can take over it

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: