Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 816180 times)
Aafyre
Holy Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured KCMM Veteran Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2880 on: July 29, 2011, 09:01:59 AM »

I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but I'm using the latest Right-handed regular power Sephiroth, and for one frame in his slow walk (I think.) he gets completely flat.

And lol at making a PSA for a guy who only ever does one move. Do you think there's anything you could do to make him turn into a bunch of bats or something? That seems pretty unlikely.

As far as Diablos freezing, which version are you using? I updated his vault a couple days ago but I never even tested his online version. I wouldn't think anything would be screwed up since all I did to that one was re-enable his cape bones.

Speaking of which, your PSA comes with the outdated Diabolos vertex. Next time you update, you might want to include the latest version instead. I wouldn't bother updating just for that though, since I didn't really change that much anyways.
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:03:28 AM by Aafyre » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2881 on: July 29, 2011, 09:05:47 AM »

And lol at making a PSA for a guy who only ever does one move. Do you think there's anything you could do to make him turn into a bunch of bats or something? That seems pretty unlikely.

As far as Diablos freezing, which version are you using? I updated his vault a couple days ago but I never even tested his online version. I wouldn't think anything would be screwed up since all I did to that one was re-enable his cape bones.
    I've yet to try it, but you've got to admit, this looks like a pretty original and funny moveset. xD

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2882 on: July 29, 2011, 09:11:30 AM »

Alright, it's about time I reviewed this Diablos move set...

DO? This is a good start, he's actually already somewhat balanced. So your work with Sephiroth has done you good for later move sets. Tongue

But, there are flaws, but also good things... I'll list both here. By the way, I'm reviewing the weak version, so all damage is based around the weak version.

A: Could use... More damage? It only does about 5% right now... I'd say something more like 12% would work, since it's slow, and easy to punish... Although randomly it does more damage to a crouching Kirby? It does 9% when he's crouching, but not when he's standing.

Side tilt: Not bad, it's a nice "get out my face" move. Tongue

Down tilt: A little odd... The animation could be a bit quicker, it seems like it was made to be a combo move, but has too much end lag to do so... Maybe it could use more start up lag, and less end lag to even it out?

Up tilt: I love this move, it's a nice anti air move.

Side smash: It has start up, and end lag. And at max range, it's weak, so it's mostly good in close range combat... Not too bad, the damage is a bit high, but as I said, it's laggy, plus... On a funny note, if Kirby's crouching when he does this move, it only does 5%, and doesn't knock him back much. And if Diablos does it wrong... Kirby can run through it, and hit him. Tongue

Down smash: Hm... I like this idea, however, if both hits hit... It does a whopping 28%! That should be down toned a bit... I'd say 24%, since it's hard to land this... But it IS possible though if a foe rolls behind you, so 24% is a nice reward for landing it. Although as I said, it is a bit hard to land both hits, your foe has to be close to you, otherwise you leave yourself open.

Up smash: It's damage is too high for my liking 19% is high for a move that fast, with that much upward range... Now, I will say something interesting you did... You made it able to... DACUS! I'm not kidding, you can slide across the battlefield with it, on a GC controller, hit C-Stick down while running, while almost at the same time, hit up on the joy stick. And Z button at the same time... If done right, he slides a bit with up smash, it's easier to use then VJ's as well, it's more like Snake's. So either A: lower the damage, or B: make it have more end lag. It would balance out either way.

And let me tell you, that DACUS is good, you can chase foes who are in the air with it. Tongue

So with a bit of balancing, it gets my seal of approval.

The dash attack: don't change it, that's how the DACUS is made, plus it's a nice set up move for up tilt, and the DACUS itself. The only thing at all is, it does more damage then the tilts, maybe make it 10% or something, but do not change anything else about it.

Note: I won't be stating any of the moves that are still Ganon's, however forward air could work a bit like Sonic's, but maybe more start up lag, with a bit more kill power... And looking cooler. Tongue

Down air: I like this one actually, at first I thought it was overpowered, but the 20% only comes from a sweet spot, so it's fine with me as it is.

Neutral B: Now this one... I wonder about it's balance... On one hand, it takes awhile to charge, but, you can move about during the charge, and even when you're hit out of the charge, you keep whatever level of charge you had... And the move itself is quick, has a lot of range, and can deal 45%! The only thing is, it has no kill power at all. This could work out though, it just needs a few things...

One, I'm not sure he should really be able to move during the charge. Two, maybe if he's hit out of the charge, it should cancel all charging he's done, although you should still be able to let go of it, and keep what you had. This gives you a choice, "do I keep going? Or should a keep what I have, and at least deal good damage?"

See what I mean? The level one charge should do about 15%, the level two should do 20% and the final charge should do 35% or maybe leave that charge as is, since it would be hard to GET the final charge with these changes, but worth it.

Final smash: A little GFX heavy, but pretty nice looking. Tongue

And you can dodge it, if he uses it close to you, run behind him, if he uses it off stage, run away from him, so it's balanced for a final smash.

Final verdict? It needs a bit of work, like some animations, like the run, the wings flap a little fast, he needs to put some force into his wing flaps. And the balance needs a bit of work. But it's a great start. I look forward to the next version. Smiley

Edit:
    On a strange note... This also kinda works for KTH's Melee Ganon? When I saw the game randomly select him as a CPU with this move set... I was like, "dude... This looks a bit like OoT Ganon!"

So yeah... Have a look for yourself. Tongue
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:16:06 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2883 on: July 29, 2011, 12:13:42 PM »

OoT Ganon? hmmm maybe I should do that next XD

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2884 on: July 29, 2011, 12:23:25 PM »

hmm...AWESOME.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2885 on: July 29, 2011, 12:24:16 PM »

See what I mean though? (There are quite a few images in here...)

Though... There are a few moves that are kinda funny with him. Tongue

But yeah, he for the most part fits OoT Ganon...

By the way, what did you think of my feedback?

Edit:
    I just got a good idea for the OP version... Is it possible... To make it so every time he loses a stock, he can use his final smash? That would make a good boss type tactic.
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 02:16:27 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2886 on: July 29, 2011, 05:10:40 PM »

I just got a good idea for the OP version... Is it possible... To make it so every time he loses a stock, he can use his final smash? That would make a good boss type tactic.

Would be good, but if three die from one final smash, then the other three coming back with FS ready would freeze the game.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2887 on: July 29, 2011, 06:21:07 PM »

Would be good, but if three die from one final smash, then the other three coming back with FS ready would freeze the game.
    Erk... That's true. ._.

Oh well... It was just an idea, I kinda wanted to have a single player boss... I wasn't thinking of a free for all... Hmm... Unless it's an alternate version of the broken one?

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2888 on: July 29, 2011, 06:21:30 PM »

Dont want to sound like a fan boy but do you plan on making a Kain Highwind moveset
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 06:22:34 PM by KiDTee-MvC3 » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2889 on: July 29, 2011, 06:31:53 PM »

Dont want to sound like a fan boy but do you plan on making a Kain Highwind moveset
    <_< >_> I'd love that, he's my favorite FF character of all time.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2890 on: July 29, 2011, 06:57:33 PM »

YES. That.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2891 on: July 29, 2011, 07:43:17 PM »

See what I mean though? (There are quite a few images in here...)

Though... There are a few moves that are kinda funny with him. Tongue

But yeah, he for the most part fits OoT Ganon...

By the way, what did you think of my feedback?

Edit:

feedback seems good so far and I think I will add in OoT Ganon to my projects in progress since I already have most animations done from past PSAs' i did all it needs is OoT style touch ups.

LOL its starting to sound like I'm making only final fantasy PSA's but Kain will be nice to have. Maybe I'll make  something for him after I finish up FFX: Tidus and  (FFX: SHiva over zelda (high potential of this))

<_< >_> I'd love that, he's my favorite FF character of all time.

very good. more people wanting to see a kain moveset in brawl increases the chances of it happening Grin
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 07:44:26 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2892 on: July 29, 2011, 07:46:25 PM »

feedback seems good so far and I think I will add in OoT Ganon to my projects in progress since I already have most animations done from past PSAs' i did all it needs is OoT style touch ups.

LOL its starting to sound like I'm making only final fantasy PSA's but Kain will be nice to have. Maybe I'll make  something for him after I finish up FFX: Tidus and  (FFX: SHiva over zelda (high potential of this))

very good. more people wanting to see a kain moveset in brawl increases the chances of it happening Grin
    As soon as my Wii is fixed, expect a huge amount of feedback for all these Projects.

And, Kain, make it happen! I'll love you forever! XD

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2893 on: July 29, 2011, 07:47:24 PM »

As soon as my Wii is fixed, expect a huge amount of feedback for all these Projects.

And, Kain, make it happen! I'll love you forever! XD

lol mkay, I just need to browse his moveset and see how it goes XD

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2894 on: July 29, 2011, 08:29:18 PM »

lol mkay, I just need to browse his moveset and see how it goes XD
    Here's a moveset incase you need one
    Kain Highwind 

A Attacks (ground)

AAAAA combo- Lance Barrage

I Know in the PSP game he can only do this combo in the air I think for brawl it will be better for the ground. So what he does is waves his spear back and forth 2 times then 2 quick thrust in then a stronger one thrust at the end doing 20% dmg (2+3+3+3+9) little knockback no end lag

F Tilt- Cyclone

He shoot quick pockets of air at his foe knocking them in to the air doing 6% dmg little knockback med end lag

D Tilt- H just jabs at he foes legs with his spear nothing special doing dmg 3 dmg% no knockback no end lag

U Tilt- He jabs his spear in the air kinda like Marth's up smash but not doing as much dmg but this move is doing 5% dmg little knockback no end lag

F Smash- Dragon's Fang

He Spins around then jabs his spear forward kinda like marths B attack but no sweetspot or one hit kill at full charge but this move doing 9%-12% 15%-19% 20%-23% Med knockback little end lag

Down Smash- Can't Think of One Yet

Up Smash- Spiral Blow

As it is done in the game he jumps diagonally upwards towards his foe doing 12%-14% 15%-17% 18%-20% med knockback high end lag

B Attacks (ground)

Neutral B- Gungnir

He throws his spear infused with lighting forward till hitting one his foe then the foe is carried with the lance tilt hitting a wall or reaching the end of the stage but also has three levels of charge doing 5%-7% 8%-10% 11%-13% no knockback high end lag

Side B- Can't think of One yet

Up B- Jump

He jumps high in the air coming back down picking wear he wants to land kinda like the star you pick up then going in the air and coming back down but this move is hard to but doing 20% dmg high knockback med end lag

Down B- Can't think of One yet

A Attacks (Air)

N Air- Jabs his foe nothing special doing 5% dmg no knockback no lag

F air- The move he does when he attacks downward in his chase but what he does is jabs his spear downward but this also his spike move doing 9% dmg med knockback little end lag

B air- jabs his spear backwards doing 7% Little knockback no end lag

U air-Can't think of one yet

D air- He spin downward towards his foe kinda like zero heavy attack from MvC3 doing 12% dmg
    Knockback high end lag med

B Attack (air)

Neutral B- Gungsir

Same as the one on the ground  but no charge and no carrying foe to end of stage but he throws it downward at a angle doing only 9% dmg no knockback med end lag

Side B- Cyclone 

Does same as one on ground

Up B- Rising Drive

He puts his spear overhead and spins it like a helicopter taking what ever foe above him but this move is hard to hit but worth it in the end also good for recover
    Doing 2% dmg for each hit high knockback falls in to helpless mode after

Down B- Sky Rave

Like Links D air but with lightning dmg doing 14% dmg med knockback med end lag

Throws

Up Throw- CTOY

Forward Throw- CTOY

Down Throw- he put his foe on the ground jumps on the twice doing 10% dmg 

Back Throw- CTOY

Pages:  1 ... 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: