Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 820015 times)
Tasty Pumpkin Clock
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #405 on: April 07, 2011, 10:47:16 PM »

Same here.
    But like you said it's much easier with the jump button.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #406 on: April 09, 2011, 05:08:24 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKtXyf8D06E" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKtXyf8D06E</a>

Just thought I would show a video I made... It shows a few things I commented about, like attacking out of a dodge roll.
    (Though I forgot to record the side B in the air...)

Edit:
    I think Sephiroth's kill percent should be 150% at VERY least, and as I've been saying, a lot of end lag on everything, and start up lag on Hell's Gate... (And maybe a few other moves.)

Also, get rid of the super armor on Meteor... It wasn't like that in Dissidia.

And I believe, IS, said to change the sounds on the B down, I think he was talking about the hit sounds, since it makes slash noises, rather then burning noises.
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 10:02:54 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Lythro
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #407 on: April 10, 2011, 01:38:21 PM »

Just thought I would show a video I made... It shows a few things I commented about, like attacking out of a dodge roll.
    (Though I forgot to record the side B in the air...)

Edit:
    I think Sephiroth's kill percent should be 150% at VERY least, and as I've been saying, a lot of end lag on everything, and start up lag on Hell's Gate... (And maybe a few other moves.)

Also, get rid of the super armor on Meteor... It wasn't like that in Dissidia.

And I believe, IS, said to change the sounds on the B down, I think he was talking about the hit sounds, since it makes slash noises, rather then burning noises.

^I agree with this.^ Someone playing as Sephiroth at the moment can easily just be a [censored] and use his long range, formidable recovery speed, and crushing special moves to keep anyone at bay. Although that said I'm LOVING this PSA a lot more. Heartless angel (down B in mid air isn't it?) looks great, and is still a practical move. The grab seems to be fixed again and is looking well. I think the final smash is much better and very presentable, and all the animations all round are excellent  Grin

Just a question though, how difficult would it be to make his side-B attack move more like Zelda's side-B? The movement seems very artificial. Same goes for his up+B, though I'd imagine making that more like Pit's flight movement would be a lot harder...

As for him attacking out of the roll, this wouldn't be a problem if the dodge roll wasn't a teleport, right? (Besides, squishy Sephiroth is squishy)

Any ways regardless. This is FAAANTASTIC. Thanks so very much for all of you putting it together! I'll definitely keep checking here though in case any more updates are made.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #408 on: April 10, 2011, 02:27:13 PM »

^ thanks. About his SIDE B, yeah it is possible to have it work like Zelda's now that I thought about it, I would have to give it a homing effect yet your still able to control whether it goes up or down, I'll try putting that in when I update him.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #409 on: April 10, 2011, 03:22:07 PM »

^ thanks. About his SIDE B, yeah it is possible to have it work like Zelda's now that I thought about it, I would have to give it a homing effect yet your still able to control whether it goes up or down, I'll try putting that in when I update him.

in july XD. sorry, just thought i'd put that out  Undecided

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #410 on: April 10, 2011, 08:19:07 PM »

in july XD. sorry, just thought i'd put that out  Undecided

lol

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #411 on: April 11, 2011, 02:51:27 AM »

Hm... Yeah, that would even fix the time limit thing I've been asking about... So how was the video? Was that a good way to see why I want him to have end lag?

Anyway, I think Side B air could be Oblivion, it could maybe work like this, it has a good bit of start up lag, if it hits, the first hit would stun the foe, then the rest would be like Fox's laser, and not make them flinch, except for the last hit, that would knock them away a bit, if it misses though... It would leave him wide open, I mean, open to kill moves...

The move is like his "That's enough!" move from KH2, only this is in the air... You would see it in a Dissidia video. Tongue

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #412 on: April 11, 2011, 05:35:51 AM »

I'm kinda disappointed that's an aerial move in Dissidia... I prefer the KH2 version.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #413 on: April 11, 2011, 05:51:52 AM »

I'm kinda disappointed that's an aerial move in Dissidia... I prefer the KH2 version.
    Honestly, I think it's more useful as an air move.

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #414 on: April 11, 2011, 09:19:18 PM »

Hm... Yeah, that would even fix the time limit thing I've been asking about... So how was the video? Was that a good way to see why I want him to have end lag?

Anyway, I think Side B air could be Oblivion, it could maybe work like this, it has a good bit of start up lag, if it hits, the first hit would stun the foe, then the rest would be like Fox's laser, and not make them flinch, except for the last hit, that would knock them away a bit, if it misses though... It would leave him wide open, I mean, open to kill moves...

The move is like his "That's enough!" move from KH2, only this is in the air... You would see it in a Dissidia video. Tongue

Hey can I offer an opinion on that move you suggested? If the middle of the attack is like fox's laser and doesnt make the opponent flinch, whats gonna stop them from falling out of the attack, I mean unless it has a timer effect on the person getting hit. It should either have that time slowing effect on it, or make the opponent flinch just enough so that they can DI out of it, otherwise it would be impossible to hit anyone with the entire attack.

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #415 on: April 12, 2011, 12:18:41 AM »

Well the opponent stays in one place while getting hit so I think stopping/slowing time would be the best.

Now that I think about it why not have them flinch? I mean he's already landed a risky attack... and in the Dissidia/KH2 it makes them flinch a lot...

Why not a bunch of extremely weak hits with lots of flinching? The attack only lasts a brief moment. And personally I don't think the last hit should have any more knock back.

So... long start up lag. Quick slash. If it connects it hits them a bunch of times, flinchy, inescapable, no knockback, light damage. If it doesn't connect it leaves him REALLY wide open for attacks.
    « Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 12:22:23 AM by Apprentice Of Death » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #416 on: April 14, 2011, 04:46:46 AM »

I just noticed... You can hold A during the grab... Dude, I think that's way overpowered, since his throws are already too powerful as it is, couple that with a pummel that does up to 10% damage without even trying... This needs to be a more normal pummel, Hollow needs to fix this... A pummel like any normal character would do.

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #417 on: April 14, 2011, 04:56:33 AM »

Fine.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #418 on: April 14, 2011, 07:25:57 AM »

I just noticed... You can hold A during the grab... Dude, I think that's way overpowered, since his throws are already too powerful as it is, couple that with a pummel that does up to 10% damage without even trying... This needs to be a more normal pummel, Hollow needs to fix this... A pummel like any normal character would do.

The stabbing thing is original, I'd like if it stayed, though, fixing these issues for it, of course.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #419 on: April 14, 2011, 08:13:40 AM »

The stabbing is fine we just need the the fact that you can hold the A button to deal damage fixed.

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: