Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16
Author Topic: Hyper Sonic: (02/18) Complete Hyper Sonic Pack (FINAL UPDATE)  (Read 125875 times)
Kaye Cruiser
Waveshocker Sigma
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: March 05, 2010, 01:50:43 PM »

...You know, 5 minutes ago I would've REALLY been in the mood to be childish and go toe to toe with you two.

Lucky for you, I have a girlfriend who knows how to whip me--err, calm me down. XD

Due to sleep deprivation and several other issues, I've been rather bipolar and unfair lately. So with that in regard, I apologize for being so rude to you both. One of the things that sets me off quickly is to be asked the same question over and over. If I say ti once, that's usually the most I plan on saying it. Twice, okay, sure. Three's the charm, or rather the last strike in this case.

I'm a very impatient hypocrite at times. It's how I am. XD But I know just how horrible I can be sometimes, and I don't like it, especially since I'm fully aware of it. So yeah sorry...

...HOWEVER, there are specific areas where you can read up on all of these things from noob to expert in a good 30 minutes, though they're on Smashboards, not here. >_> I put stuff out there for people to sue with the idea that since they know about it, they should already know how to use it, because no one should be stupid or reckless enough to try and use something without even knowing how to or how it works, thus they should look it up first.

Basically, it's a nice case of "READ THE F***ING MANUAL" or something along those lines. ¦D

Phew...I feel even better after ranting like that. Now I just need some food. o.o

And I've updated the first post just to make sure no one else gets it wrong again...thought he site is acting weird and what I typed won't show up. -_-

Edit: Oh yeah, one more thing.

Since when have I been considered by any means "really good" or "an expert"? Seriously.

Rather than consider myself really good,  consider myself NOT that good compared to other people. XD
    « Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 02:09:55 PM by Wave Kusanagi » Logged

ChaosInvoker
    Mega Kitten

Gone crazy, be back in a few hours

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #121 on: March 05, 2010, 03:34:10 PM »

Well, it did work, so thanks!

Mabey I don't know how to use brawl box or how to make custom CSS (or whatever you call it). But I do kinda know what I'm doing. I've been putting in custom music using bcsm-gui 1.5, I have a pack someone made with textures pre-made for all characters, I use Ocarina Code Manager quite often to change the values of characters to give myself unusual challenges, I have Brawl+ (version 6), ect.

I do know how to name files in the folders too. I just didn't know that altfinalsonicfs (whatever you called it) was an actual moveset, I thought it was the Final Smash. And I thought the other one (already called FitSonicFinal) was just the first one you made. Plus I didn't read every post, so I must not have seen the text that tells you what to do (there was 7 pages when I downloaded this, and I had to go to work in an hour that day, so I didn't have time to read everything).

Also I said it in a previous post that I'm very busy, (I have work, school, two volunteer jobs, martial arts, and a few hours to throw a party with my friends on the weekend), so I don't have all day to sit at a computer reading everything people have to say about your work!

Don't think I'm attacking you, cause that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm grateful you answered my question, and I'm just saying why I had a hard time getting it to work.

Be proud of your work, I actually took time out of my busy day to create an account and ask you a question because I love this hyper sonic project you made, and I was excited to try everything in your package.

So again THANKS! XD

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #122 on: March 05, 2010, 05:57:02 PM »

I don't have all day to sit at a computer reading everything people have to say about your work!

You know what, you were doing fine until you got to this part.

Considering this statement, you don't go on forums very often, do you? or if you do, there must be some pretty lenient and laidback people there. I'm too tired to care about saying much more at this point, so I'll keep this short for you.

If you're not gonna read the thread, then don't even bother posting, especially if it's a question about the thread. This is simply because chances are, your question has already been answered. Several times over for that matter. Don't whine and exaggerate like ti takes a long time. If you can waste enough time to type that block of text, you can take half the amount of time to at least "skim" through the thread.

Call me selfish, but the various tasks you do in your life don't have the even the slightest bit to do with me, thus I kind of don't care. It's not mean, just honest. XD I don't have patience for people who can't take the time to read what I've already put out for them to know. If they have problems afterwards, blame their fate as Kratos from ToS would say. It's not my problem. I'm already set. ¦D

And so to end this dispute peacefully....Yeah, okay. Sure. Thanks. XD

I still stand by what I said though. Next time, regardless of what problems you may have, read first and then post. I'm pretty sure that if this happens one more time, I just won't do anything at all to help considering how bipolar I've been as of late.

Oh...and one more thing...You still use Code Manager? HA. ¦P *SMACKED*

Get Brawl Tweaker. Works much better. If you wanna edit the codes beforehand, just use notepad or something. It's actually less of a hassle. :3

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #123 on: March 06, 2010, 06:01:47 AM »

Since when have I been considered by any means "really good" or "an expert"? Seriously.
    U immediately deserved 1million Internets when you made Onslaught Falcon.

Harsh Lemons
    Expert Kitten

i made the pro pic

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #124 on: March 07, 2010, 04:11:45 PM »

SO....EPIC!!

ChaosInvoker
    Mega Kitten

Gone crazy, be back in a few hours

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #125 on: March 09, 2010, 09:49:31 AM »

Not sure why you feel you need to attack every gap of untold facts I leave out? I guess I could have used better words (and fewer of them), because it made me sound a little snappy (which was unintentional). I guess we just got off on the wrong foot cause I asked a somewhat obvious question pre-answered in here, and you weren’t in the best of moods when you helped out my noob like question.

Although I am as busy as I say I am, obviously I have a little free time (very little) to check out what’s new in the brawl world, etc, or you wouldn’t see me here from time to time.

Thanks again for your help, the Brawl Tweaker is a nice addition to my editing BTW! XD
    Can’t we just shake and call a truce already?

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #126 on: March 09, 2010, 04:03:44 PM »

Wave mind if I mess with some of the animations? I'm not doing anything serious with your hyper sonic. I just like the quills. And if you remember my poll I wanna include hyper in it. *Wink wink*

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #127 on: March 10, 2010, 05:57:00 PM »

@Chaosinvoker

Because FALCON KICK! D<

No problem, and sure. :3

@dingo

Ah, the animations? Knock yourself out. Better you mess with them than me. XD

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #128 on: March 16, 2010, 11:51:02 AM »

Onslaught got bumped, so I'm bumping Hyper too. Sue me. ¦P

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #129 on: March 16, 2010, 12:05:26 PM »

i be tested him and my conclusion is what he is over powered Sad, his attacks do a lot of damage and they can kill to someone with 60%, and the smash final is a 1 hit k.o, he isnt balanced D:

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2010, 12:05:43 PM »

At least this wasn't bumped from months ago.

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2010, 12:07:18 PM »

i be tested him and my conclusion is what he is over powered Sad, his attacks do a lot of damage and they can kill to someone with 60%, and the smash final is a 1 hit k.o, he isnt balanced D:

Hey I know you're new here. If this character was balanced then something would be wrong. Hyper Sonic is supposed way too overpowered and broken.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: March 16, 2010, 12:21:32 PM »

he isnt balanced D:

NO [censored] SHERLOCK.

Why do you think Hyper Sonic hasn't appeared in another Sonic game yet? What do you think the point of this lil project was as I stated int he first post? ¦D

Mario Facepalm D'oh.
    « Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 01:33:39 PM by Wave Kusanagi » Logged

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2010, 12:31:53 PM »

he isnt balanced D:

NO [censored] SHERLOCK.

Why do you think Hyper Sonic hasn't appeared in another Sonic game yet? What do you think the point of this lil project was as I stated int he first post? ¦D

*faceplam* D'oh.

Easy Wave, he's new to all this. He may not have read everything through an just downloaded it.

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #134 on: March 16, 2010, 12:34:04 PM »

like i did, but i understand that he was broken b4 i did

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16
    Print
    Jump to: