Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 1990423 times)
ItalianStallion
Weapon X
Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4830 on: June 21, 2011, 01:30:07 PM »

To be honest, I really don't expect to be able to fix him nor did I expect him to win. Most likely I'll just do whoever has the most votes that isn't Vegeta.

So what are you gonna do since you don't think you can fix it. You said you wouldn't release it because of how the face looked, and since you can't fix it, you're not gonna release it at all now?

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4831 on: June 21, 2011, 01:31:41 PM »

im still waiting for an ingame pic, i really want to see how messed up he is... xD

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4832 on: June 21, 2011, 01:32:33 PM »

So what are you gonna do since you don't think you can fix it. You said you wouldn't release it because of how the face looked, and since you can't fix it, you're not gonna release it at all now?
    How long does VILE take? >.>

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #4833 on: June 21, 2011, 01:36:38 PM »

Is it bad that this made me lol somewhat XD  I just find it hilarious that the supposed 26 that voted for Vegeta didn't consider this.

Also, it just occurred to me, when do you think you'll do LordNOaH's request?  He did win your tourney after all Tongue

I plan to work on it alongside the winner of the poll, neither of which should take too long.

As for Vegeta, I have a couple of potential fixes that I thought up but if they don't work he'll end up in the bin for those who still want him.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #4834 on: June 21, 2011, 01:40:05 PM »

As for Vegeta, I have a couple of potential fixes that I thought up but if they don't work he'll end up in the bin for those who still want him.

Too bad he's gonna end up on the bin, but I'll be more than happy to pick him up from there.

I haven't seen how the face looks, but I bet you're being hard on yourself, as always lol. It's good to be a perfectionist, but don't be too hard on yourself man.

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4835 on: June 21, 2011, 06:04:59 PM »

Just to clear some stuff up about Vegeta. I'm not directly fixing Vegeta, I was going to use a beta of my program to fix his normals (which I still have not made).

The reason I have barely worked on my vertex program is because I don't receive any signals that people want it to be made and since I hardly make any hacks, I don't really need it either. Just to apply transforms properly, I need to rewrite like 80% of my code and add a whole bunch extra (this is just for the verts, the other stuff is even more on top of this), which I don't feel like doing (nor do I have much time for it). Why would I make something for 1 hack that isn't even mine?

Well the point I'm trying to get at is that while the code isn't terribly difficult for me to create, it is time consuming, flat out boring and people might as well refer to it as "The Program That Will Fix BeyondYou's Vegeta". I'm not going to create something for such little purpose, I'd rather work on other things.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4836 on: June 21, 2011, 06:36:50 PM »

Just to clear some stuff up about Vegeta. I'm not directly fixing Vegeta, I was going to use a beta of my program to fix his normals (which I still have not made).

The reason I have barely worked on my vertex program is because I don't receive any signals that people want it to be made and since I hardly make any hacks, I don't really need it either. Just to apply transforms properly, I need to rewrite like 80% of my code and add a whole bunch extra (this is just for the verts, the other stuff is even more on top of this), which I don't feel like doing (nor do I have much time for it). Why would I make something for 1 hack that isn't even mine?

Well the point I'm trying to get at is that while the code isn't terribly difficult for me to create, it is time consuming, flat out boring and people might as well refer to it as "The Program That Will Fix BeyondYou's Vegeta". I'm not going to create something for such little purpose, I'd rather work on other things.

But are you in some way going to fix vegeta?

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4837 on: June 21, 2011, 06:44:54 PM »

But are you in some way going to fix vegeta?

Tell you what, if I feel the sudden urge to update my program for whatever reason, you can all fix him yourself, 'k?

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4838 on: June 21, 2011, 06:47:23 PM »

I'm not sure, I THINK this program would be used by some others with these issues. If you feel it's not worth it, though, it's your time, no one can complain. Tongue

amount18
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4839 on: June 21, 2011, 06:48:14 PM »

I'm not sure, I THINK this program would be used by some others with these issues. If you feel it's not worth it, though, it's your time, no one can complain. Tongue

^My thoughts exactly.

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4840 on: June 21, 2011, 06:51:14 PM »

Stop trying to talk me into updating my program so Vegeta can be fixed, he is manually fixable (but without any sort of programing knowledge, it could be a really long, boring, chore).

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4841 on: June 21, 2011, 06:55:41 PM »

Stop trying to talk me into updating my program so Vegeta can be fixed, he is manually fixable (but without any sort of programing knowledge, it could be a really long, boring, chore).

I didn't say that 'cause I wanted Vegeta, don't rush to conclusions. I don't care about Vegeta OR any other hack concerning the overrated Dragon Ball Z, I just said that if that program was made, it could help other people with future problems, but that's up to you to consider if it's worth finishing it or not.
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 06:58:52 PM by Cloudy » Logged

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4842 on: June 21, 2011, 09:24:26 PM »

It wasn't the RED one?
    Nope, BLU.

I'm just glad someone else knew what I was talking about XD

So basically, you're halfway through making an amazing new application that can solve all of our NUMEROUS problems regarding normals and patching, and you think there is going to be absolutely no demand for it?

You nuts man? I'd love that so much! Maybe I'll get back into hacking if you finish it. If I were more confident in my programming ability (halfway through a CompSci course myself) maybe I could even help you in some way.

Ignore that "Person" person. He's just trolling you
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 09:27:42 PM by TommoPuppy » Logged

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4843 on: June 21, 2011, 10:55:53 PM »

Ooh, tie between Ammy and Vegeta.... what's gonna happen when that, like, stays like that when the poll is done?

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4844 on: June 21, 2011, 11:03:55 PM »

Nope, BLU.

I'm just glad someone else knew what I was talking about XD
    So basically, you're halfway through making an amazing new application that can solve all of our NUMEROUS problems regarding normals and patching, and you think there is going to be absolutely no demand for it?

You nuts man? I'd love that so much! Maybe I'll get back into hacking if you finish it. If I were more confident in my programming ability (halfway through a CompSci course myself) maybe I could even help you in some way.

Ignore that "Person" person. He's just trolling you

I'm much less than half. The only usable thing from the current build is the vertex parser. I may make it, but there will be no need for it when BJ releases his model importer, this one of the major, unsaid reasons to why I don't want to make it.

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

Pages:  1 ... 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 ... 540
    Print
    Jump to: