Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 47
Author Topic: Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team  (Read 205300 times)
HaloedHero
Extreme Kitten

Come and get me, haters.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Pin Collector Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: July 14, 2011, 01:00:10 PM »

Gah, lame. Work time. Anyway, yes, it's really not terribly complicated to do if you know how it's done.

I forgot to mention, there's obviously a time modifier on the opponent so that they stay in range (unless they're moving really fast, which is fair).

There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: July 14, 2011, 01:09:48 PM »

yes, a counter move that powerful, deserves a drawback like such. (Careful ganon, or Warlock punch might now be your downfall.)

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: July 14, 2011, 01:22:20 PM »

...I approve of that down B.

That is all.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

SonicBurstX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #138 on: July 14, 2011, 07:22:20 PM »

When the project is done, will it be possible to make a port to ness, wario, or dedede?  that will be awsome.

HaloedHero
    Extreme Kitten

Come and get me, haters.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: July 14, 2011, 08:45:38 PM »

It's a crime your thread gets so little reception.  You're a fantastic animator, a very competent and knowledgeable PSAer (you've already proven both of these with your Cloud moveset) and have some potentially great projects coming up.  I can't wait for both Scott and Raziel (if someone makes a vertex for him).  Major props to you bro.  More people should comment here.
    ^Somehow missed this while I was rushing to explain the move before I had to leave earlier. I'm flattered. Don't worry, I'm planning for Scott to be a real show stopper. The only move I'm still unsure of is an up special. Feel free to make suggestions. I want his specials to be unique. Otherwise, what's the point in having specials?

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #140 on: July 14, 2011, 09:01:29 PM »

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far with Scott Pilgrim. Do you perhaps need a proper vertex of him on Lucas?

I could do one if you want.

HaloedHero
    Extreme Kitten

Come and get me, haters.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #141 on: July 15, 2011, 06:01:06 AM »

Beyond, I'd be infinitely grateful. That would be incredible. Yes, please do the vertex. Nothing would make me happier.

That said, I don't know much about vertexing or any kind of model hacking, though. Would you also be able to resize the model, so that it doesn't need to be done with animations? If you think it would be easier to make the vertex look good on another character, I could easily port what I've done. Or we could stick with Lucas if you think that's best.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 06:02:03 AM by haloedhero » Logged

SonicBurstX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #142 on: July 16, 2011, 10:37:06 AM »

Either Or.  You are the mastermind of this hack.  Just like to replace ness with this character.

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2011, 11:15:25 AM »

Beyond, I'd be infinitely grateful. That would be incredible. Yes, please do the vertex. Nothing would make me happier.

That said, I don't know much about vertexing or any kind of model hacking, though. Would you also be able to resize the model, so that it doesn't need to be done with animations? If you think it would be easier to make the vertex look good on another character, I could easily port what I've done. Or we could stick with Lucas if you think that's best.

Resizing the model through vertex editing doesn't work sadly without messing up the vertex weights. The best way to resize a model is through animations.

I guess I'll stick with Lucas, unless there's another character whose size you think fits better and I could try to that.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2011, 11:39:33 AM »

Size wise, he's about the same as Mario I'd say.  Problem is though, Mario has some limitations when it comes to PSA.  A lack of actions is the main one, so you'd have to keep his stuff within the subactions.

Whoever, you do this over, I'll try my absolute best to spread the word of this.  I'll make a blog feature for this when it's done definitely Wink

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #145 on: July 16, 2011, 12:02:45 PM »

That downb is AMAZING. Kinda broken (the damage limit should be 30 at the most imo), but idgaf, its that awesome. Anyway, its looking alot better, keep up the good work!

EDIT:lolol i misunderstood the damage mechanics for a second.
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:05:32 PM by SSJCerious » Logged

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #146 on: July 16, 2011, 12:06:59 PM »

Resizing the model through vertex editing doesn't work sadly without messing up the vertex weights. The best way to resize a model is through animations. I guess I'll stick with Lucas, unless there's another character whose size you think fits better and I could try to that.
    Looks like I'll be having a Kirby-sized Goomba then. D: Oh, wait 1 slot size mod. lol
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:42:21 PM by SmashClash » Logged

HaloedHero
    Extreme Kitten

Come and get me, haters.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #147 on: July 16, 2011, 01:19:18 PM »

Resizing the model through vertex editing doesn't work sadly without messing up the vertex weights. The best way to resize a model is through animations.

I guess I'll stick with Lucas, unless there's another character whose size you think fits better and I could try to that.

Sticking with Lucas sounds OK, unless it would be annoying to get the pants to look right. My problem with the vertex I'm using now is that the pants are just long shorts, so they don't bend with the legs. To get around that, I resized Lucas's legs and retextured them to look like pants, but I really don't think it looks very good.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #148 on: July 16, 2011, 11:38:31 PM »

A movie styled Scott Pilgrim would be cool. Micheal Cera in brawl... think about it... this isn't going to happen is it?

With that down B, I think it has potential to be a little broken. Say you get hit with a warlock punch by Ganondorf. You counter it and now they get the damage. Your move comes out almost instantly and requires little prediction compared to the original moves. What if you keep like 20% of the original damage that would have been dealt? So like you get hit with a smash that would do 25%, you counter, they take the 25% but you keep 5%.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #149 on: July 17, 2011, 04:57:44 AM »

Agreed with the Above.

or make it have some horrible End lag. (this would only apply if you were fighting 3+)
    but yeah, keep only what is after 20%

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 47
    Print
    Jump to: