Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 1995099 times)
Gigan X3
Mega Kitten

I'M STILL WAITING FOR BRAWL MASQUERADE!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4515 on: May 13, 2011, 02:43:34 AM »

I think it's pointless for you to learn how to PSA. I mean I know you're capable of, but for what? To show others that you can?

You can also make stages, portraits, and I'm sure music, but why do it? When others can.

PSAs take a lot of time, and effort to make. I rather you do about 3 Vertextures in a month (specially now that you are on vacation) than a PSA.

You learning and doing PSAs, will slow down your Vertextures, obviously.

Maybe the fanboys should really think about the consequences, before speaking.

Just my two cents.

Now get motivated with my picture damn it!

Totally true, I'd rather have you stay in vertex hacking and say Wolverine's: "I'm the best there is at what I do."

There's still many things you can do on many characters!

ToddL
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4516 on: May 13, 2011, 05:26:44 AM »

I think it's pointless for you to learn how to PSA. I mean I know you're capable of, but for what? To show others that you can?

You can also make stages, portraits, and I'm sure music, but why do it? When others can.

PSAs take a lot of time, and effort to make. I rather you do about 3 Vertextures in a month (specially now that you are on vacation) than a PSA.

You learning and doing PSAs, will slow down your Vertextures, obviously.

Maybe the fanboys should really think about the consequences, before speaking.

Just my two cents.

Now get motivated with my picture damn it!

Quoted so I can be in the in crowd.

I think I've been here for about 2 hours, rephrasing and rephrasing, but this has turned out to be one of those times that I just can't say what I need to say without being unkind and causing unwanted backlash.
The important point is, he should do whatever he wants to do and not worry about filling in the gaps of the customized content community.
I understand that you were just trying to provide an opposing opinion when it seemed like everyone was bandwagoning, and I respect that, but I don't appreciate being indirectly called a fanboy when it wasn't warranted.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4517 on: May 13, 2011, 05:33:54 AM »

no matter what Beyondyou will do Vertex or PSAs i know they will be awesome like his vertexs

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Gigan X3
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4518 on: May 13, 2011, 02:28:21 PM »

Quoted so I can be in the in crowd.

I think I've been here for about 2 hours, rephrasing and rephrasing, but this has turned out to be one of those times that I just can't say what I need to say without being unkind and causing unwanted backlash.
    The important point is, he should do whatever he wants to do and not worry about filling in the gaps of the customized content community.
    I understand that you were just trying to provide an opposing opinion when it seemed like everyone was bandwagoning, and I respect that, but I don't appreciate being indirectly called a fanboy when it wasn't warranted.

He might not have directed this at you but I can see people doing just what he said though.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4519 on: May 13, 2011, 04:15:24 PM »

Alright no need for being a drama queen. When I say fan boys that is all of us, including myself.

Some people take [censored] way too seriously.

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4520 on: May 13, 2011, 04:19:00 PM »

Random Win

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

ToddL
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4521 on: May 13, 2011, 05:10:56 PM »

He might not have directed this at you but I can see people doing just what he said though.
    I know, I see it too.  I just made it personal because I'm vain about that sort of thing.

Alright no need for being a drama queen. When I say fan boys that is all of us, including myself.

Some people take [censored] way too seriously.
    Apology accepted Smiley

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4522 on: May 13, 2011, 06:20:40 PM »

Beyond should do PSAs. Now that SDo0M is quitting, we need a hack god to make both awesome vertexes and PSAs.

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4523 on: May 13, 2011, 06:34:55 PM »

I sort of agree with Italian here. While Beyond doing PSA's WOULD be awesome, doing PSAs AND vertexes wouldn't be able to go hand in hand very well. Besides, we have KingJigs, EternalYoshi, DivineOverlord, Haloedhero, and many other PSA hackers that each please different kinds of fans.
    I say just let Beyond do what he does: Be BEYOND kewl! *Shot*
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:57:03 PM by Dark Aura » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4524 on: May 13, 2011, 06:35:12 PM »

Enough with this "GOD" crap already, alright?

I know you guys like the two of them and that they're both good, but when you go that far you sound like rabid fanboys. It's even worse if they end up believing it and letting it go to their heads.

While Beyond may be great and the most popular vertex hacker right now, I wouldn't say he's the absolute best there is. He just gets more publicity and does things quickly...Well, somewhat, depending on how things are going at the time. It's the same for SDoom as well.

I'm going against the crowd, so I can already tell this may cause unneeded and unwanted drama, but I'll make it clear now, that's NOT my intention behind this post. I'm simply saying that praising a little too much can cause anyone or anything to become or be seen as overrated by others, so tone it down a bit.

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4525 on: May 13, 2011, 07:21:35 PM »

I know you guys like the two of them and that they're both good, but when you go that far you sound like rabid fanboys. It's even worse if they end up believing it and letting it go to their heads.

While Beyond may be great and the most popular vertex hacker right now, I wouldn't say he's the absolute best there is. He just gets more publicity and does things quickly...Well, somewhat, depending on how things are going at the time. It's the same for SDoom as well.

I'm going against the crowd, so I can already tell this may cause unneeded and unwanted drama, but I'll make it clear now, that's NOT my intention behind this post. I'm simply saying that praising a little too much can cause anyone or anything to become or be seen as overrated by others, so tone it down a bit.
    So true, I'm the best there is...

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4526 on: May 13, 2011, 07:32:17 PM »

Ok then, the guys that make the best vertex and PSAs in my opinion...

Gigan X3
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4527 on: May 13, 2011, 07:42:29 PM »

Ok then, the guys that make the best vertex and PSAs in my opinion...

Either way, I say it's better if he keeps trying the vertex hacks, it's already what he's good at and he can get better, so why stop now that he's gone far?

In the end though, it's his choice.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4528 on: May 13, 2011, 07:54:10 PM »

So true, I'm the best there is...

lolVile

Of all the random times for you to post. Well played pal.

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4529 on: May 13, 2011, 08:58:47 PM »

I doubt people post because they are like some kind of followers, they could be joking (By humanity sake i hope they are)
    On topic, If Beyond makes PSAs, i highly doubt he will stop making vertexes.
    It really doesnt matters what we all think, he might try it anyways and maybe get frustated or something and leave it.
    Who knows, theres always chance for change Smiley
    Oh, and Wave, you are kinda right... This kind of stuff happend before, and example is some Karate fighter/Actor that made some movies and if i am correct, a tv show who i cant say his name.....

Pages:  1 ... 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 ... 540
    Print
    Jump to: