Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 57
Author Topic: Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25  (Read 210303 times)
Spex130
Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #465 on: January 03, 2012, 11:23:01 PM »

Woo, time to fix up the poll

Lol yes please.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #466 on: January 04, 2012, 04:39:15 AM »

I was initially thinking Cyber Akuma, but UDON Taskmaster is just far too cool

Flinter
    Advanced Kitten

Independent contributor to the evolution of PAL

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #467 on: January 04, 2012, 05:25:08 AM »

My vote goes to the future's fire of vengeance Happy Face

« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 05:26:15 AM by Flinter » Logged

Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #468 on: January 05, 2012, 04:09:44 PM »

I have good news!

I now have my own pc and I am now able to work on projects much more often than just the weekends!

All I need to do is copy over my projects and install 3dsmax.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #469 on: January 05, 2012, 04:14:11 PM »

I have good news! I now have my own pc and I am now able to work on projects much more often than just the weekends! All I need to do is copy over my projects and install 3dsmax.
    Yay for personal computers!

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #470 on: January 06, 2012, 12:59:47 AM »

this is great Demonboy Smiley

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #471 on: January 06, 2012, 09:33:54 PM »

I was just wondering...do you know how to make Fitmotionetc? I was thinking once you start working on No heart, it would be nice to replace the Twilight Blade with Xehanort's Keyblade.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #472 on: January 06, 2012, 11:12:20 PM »

I was just wondering...do you know how to make Fitmotionetc? I was thinking once you start working on No heart, it would be nice to replace the Twilight Blade with Xehanort's Keyblade.

Should be simple enough.

Polimar will be released tomorrow and I still cant fix the problem with Batsu. If I can fix the top part of his face from being bright, then I can release him.

I started rigging Rukia for the time being and my friend is helping by rigging some of Karas for me.

I am almost finished rerigging Terra so he can have his cape. I could probably have that out by tomorrow too if all goes well.

Also, Who would be interested in the PS1 Vivi rigged over Lucas/Ness?

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #473 on: January 07, 2012, 04:15:30 PM »

Awesome I can't wait for Terra with cape. Also for Xehanort's keyblade, can you use the  firmotionetc from the Dark Emperor Ganon PSA. I feel it's a fitting moveset for No Heart.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #474 on: January 07, 2012, 04:18:49 PM »

Awesome I can't wait for Terra with cape. Also for Xehanort's keyblade, can you use the  firmotionetc from the Dark Emperor Ganon PSA. I feel it's a fitting moveset for No Heart.

Well I'll try, but I would have to get permission from the person who made that psa first.

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #475 on: January 09, 2012, 08:06:59 PM »

Progress Report:

Sorry for the lack of activity guys, But I just wanna let you guys know what's going on right now.

I have lost most of the data for Polimar, but I have backups on a friends computer.
    You guys might have to wait untill the weekend though. Sorry about that.

I still cant fix the problem with Batsu, so I might just realease him the way he is untill I find a fix.
    I have no access to a Wii right now, so I'm going to need someone to take pics of him if I am going to release it before the weekend.

Rukia is progressing nicely and her rig should be finished soon. Nothing else to say right now about her.

Progressmon Karas is a little slow, but coming out fine. Just need to rig the upper part of his body.

As for No Heart I have switched from the BBS model to the KH2 model for when I start work on him.

I haven't worked all that much with the Terra with cape rig to be honest, but I will finish it.

I have decided to release an Alice: Madness returns pack for when I start work on her.
    The pack will include her different costumes from the game and maybe some other goodies.

Another pack I will be working on is the Twilight Town pack. This will include about 4 stages and about 3 characters. One stage that will be released in this pack is Outside the Train Station. Information on the other stages and characters is a secret.

Also look out for the Pack of Nothingness sometime after the Twilight Town pack. This pack will include about 3 stages and 4 characters. One stage it will include is the World that Never Was. Details on the other stages and characters are also secret.

Progress might be slow for the next 2 weeks. reason for that is that I'm going to enter in the Kingdom Hearts Tourney with Alice, and I want to make sure that my entry is in tip top shape.

This is it for this Progress report. Be sure to give comments on what you think.

~DemonBoy
    « Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 08:11:44 PM by DemonBoy » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #476 on: January 09, 2012, 08:37:10 PM »

Progress Report:

Sorry for the lack of activity guys, But I just wanna let you guys know what's going on right now.

I have lost most of the data for Polimar, but I have backups on a friends computer.
    You guys might have to wait untill the weekend though. Sorry about that.

I still cant fix the problem with Batsu, so I might just realease him the way he is untill I find a fix.
    I have no access to a Wii right now, so I'm going to need someone to take pics of him if I am going to release it before the weekend.

Rukia is progressing nicely and her rig should be finished soon. Nothing else to say right now about her.

Progressmon Karas is a little slow, but coming out fine. Just need to rig the upper part of his body.

As for No Heart I have switched from the BBS model to the KH2 model for when I start work on him.

I haven't worked all that much with the Terra with cape rig to be honest, but I will finish it.

I have decided to release an Alice: Madness returns pack for when I start work on her.
    The pack will include her different costumes from the game and maybe some other goodies.

Another pack I will be working on is the Twilight Town pack. This will include about 4 stages and about 3 characters. One stage that will be released in this pack is Outside the Train Station. Information on the other stages and characters is a secret.

Also look out for the Pack of Nothingness sometime after the Twilight Town pack. This pack will include about 3 stages and 4 characters. One stage it will include is the World that Never Was. Details on the other stages and characters are also secret.

Progress might be slow for the next 2 weeks. reason for that is that I'm going to enter in the Kingdom Hearts Tourney with Alice, and I want to make sure that my entry is in tip top shape.

This is it for this Progress report. Be sure to give comments on what you think.

~DemonBoy

........... who u rigging karas on cause i've been working on mine over Ike since the 25th of december Im srs here

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #477 on: January 09, 2012, 08:41:25 PM »

........... who u rigging karas on cause i've been working on mine over Ike since the 25th of december Im srs here

My rig was requested to go over Sheik so everything's fine.  Awesome Face

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #478 on: January 09, 2012, 08:44:14 PM »

My rig was requested to go over Sheik so everything's fine.  Awesome Face
    ah aight thats cool with me then Grin

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #479 on: January 09, 2012, 08:56:49 PM »

~DemonBoy

Geez. Glad I decided to revamp mine. The people entered in this contest scare me.

Good luck!

Pages:  1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: