Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1795869 times)
Kaye Cruiser
Waveshocker Sigma
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2910 on: May 25, 2011, 11:53:41 AM »

Neutral B:N-B grounded does edgeuard cheaply in the fact that it reverses direction AND pushes the opponent away, if Shadow had an overpowered move, it would be this

So I guess Mario's cape is overpowered too then, huh? ¦D

N-B is fine. Leave it as it is. Aerial should only be allowed one use though. No freefall afterwards, just only able to use it once. Otherwise you can just stall in midair for a while and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

RevengeHunter
    Mega Kitten

Happy Sasuke is happy

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2911 on: May 25, 2011, 02:51:04 PM »

You forgot the most important person who made 'No' famous!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SX3JnUhTaE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SX3JnUhTaE</a>

But it's not like I was gonna vote 'No' anyway... Filler OptionTM all the way!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2912 on: May 25, 2011, 03:43:05 PM »

N-B is fine. Leave it as it is. Aerial should only be allowed one use though. No freefall afterwards, just only able to use it once. Otherwise you can just stall in midair for a while and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Okie dokie.  I'll try and do that.  Though since variables don't really like me all that much, it'll probably take a bit of work Undecided  Though I'm pretty sure I have a way that'll make it work first time...

@Sanitys_Theif

I forgot to mention that I don't know what you're talking about when you said it reverses the foe.  It does have cape properties at all.  It just sucks them in then pushes them back out again.

You forgot the most important person who made 'No' famous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SX3JnUhTaE

But it's not like I was gonna vote 'No' anyway... Filler OptionTM all the way!

I loled XD

Oh yeah and I'm not sure if I said this already, but I'm making another video of Shadow.  It sort of acts like a timeline of Shadow PSAs.  It's fairly epic (not very due to my lame video editing skills >.<) and I think it'll be a really nice way to present Shadow.  I've already done the intro showing the other Shadow PSAs, but it won't be done until all the interface hacks and stuff have been done first though.  I have a request to ask you guys:

Would it be possible for somebody to make a battle name and insignia for Shadow (in Brawl, every character has their insginia: Mario characters have the mushroom, Sonic has his Sonic head etc).  Shadow's insignia could be the logo for Shadow the Hedgehog:

Oh, and they'll both need to be posterized to keep file space as low as possible and avoid stupid freezing Im srs here.

Everything else I can do myself Wink

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2913 on: May 25, 2011, 03:46:04 PM »

Okie dokie.  I'll try and do that.  Though since variables don't really like me all that much, it'll probably take a bit of work Undecided  Though I'm pretty sure I have a way that'll make it work first time...

@Sanitys_Theif

I forgot to mention that I don't know what you're talking about when you said it reverses the foe.  It does have cape properties at all.  It just sucks them in then pushes them back out again.

I loled XD

Oh yeah and I'm not sure if I said this already, but I'm making another video of Shadow.  It sort of acts like a timeline of Shadow PSAs.  It's fairly epic (not very due to my lame video editing skills >.<) and I think it'll be a really nice way to present Shadow.  I've already done the intro showing the other Shadow PSAs, but it won't be done until all the interface hacks and stuff have been done first though.  I have a request to ask you guys:

Would it be possible for somebody to make a battle name and insignia for Shadow (in Brawl, every character has their insginia: Mario characters have the mushroom, Sonic has his Sonic head etc).  Shadow's insignia could be the logo for Shadow the Hedgehog:

Oh, and they'll both need to be posterized to keep file space as low as possible and avoid stupid freezing Im srs here.

Everything else I can do myself Wink

Yea I can do that but I thought your not making a new vid till the voice pack is done?

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2914 on: May 25, 2011, 03:47:15 PM »

Yea I can do that but I thought your not making a new vid till the voice pack is done?

Hence the "and stuff".  I'm not finishing it until everything is done.

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2915 on: May 25, 2011, 03:48:24 PM »

Hence the "and stuff".  I'm not finishing it until everything is done.

K btw I'll be posting the new recolours and CSP's tomorrow

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2916 on: May 25, 2011, 03:50:27 PM »

They already have an insignia that looks like that.

Don't ask me where. I found it in the Portraits section one day.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2917 on: May 25, 2011, 03:52:28 PM »

They already have an insignia that looks like that.

Don't ask me where. I found it in the Portraits section one day.

I remember seeing it too.  Infact I included it in the previous Shadow download.  However, it wasn't posterized and made the game freeze Undecided

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2918 on: May 25, 2011, 03:55:19 PM »

I remember seeing it too.  Infact I included it in the previous Shadow download.  However, it wasn't posterized and made the game freeze Undecided

Well I'm already working on it

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2919 on: May 25, 2011, 04:13:21 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8614.0   Happy Face

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 04:18:22 PM by Zack Fair » Logged

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2920 on: May 25, 2011, 04:49:46 PM »

It's weird that was posted a total year ago.

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2921 on: May 25, 2011, 04:50:33 PM »

Yep, but I still found it! Smiley

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2922 on: May 25, 2011, 05:27:26 PM »

Use that Icon and my CSP's Cheesy unless you plan on making different style recolors, then i can make you new ones. ^_^

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2923 on: May 25, 2011, 07:58:26 PM »

Here's what I've done sofar as well as plan on doing:

- Increased speed, reach and knockback of F Smash (all have only been slightlytweaked so it's a more well rounded killing move
    - Replaced U Smash animation (it's a smoother one) as well as general damage and knockback tweaks
    - D Smash has a bit more reach
    - N Air last hitbox has a bit more knockback + N Air landing laghas a hitbox that lasts for 3 frames upon landing and pushes foes away.
    - D Air is completely different.  He spins then does a downward kick that spikes the foes down at an angle.  Because if the initial spin forward, it takes a bit to get used to the trajuctory.  If the attack hits Shadow bounces off the foe.
    - Neutral B on the ground has more startup and endlag.  
    - Fixed the Side B Air
    - Fixed the Chaos Control
    - Fixed Chaos Blast

There are probably more that I'm forgetting, but that's the majority of them.

This sounds excellent, only a few concerns:

-one is the neutral ground B, if it still functions the same attack wise, then nothing changed much about it as an edgeguard tool, I'm telling you it's an auto-kill move for opponents off the stage because not only does it reverse them, it also pushes them in the reversed direction, if anything I'd have it function like Mario's cape, that way although the direction is reversed, it won't push them far away, also the capes reflection property seems more professional than whatever random thing you have going on with it now, on top of that with more startup and endlag it's even more useless on the ground when not near the edge, any opponent can take the first hit and attack right through his neutral B while it's still out

-This is more of a question, does his F-air have any knockback growth?

-And about his B-air, would you consider making the first have weaker knockback to combo to the second similar to Link's B-air? FFing the first hit to a reverse grab would be sick

-And are you going to change the AAA combo to how it was? It wasn't overpowered before, it just allowed more comboing options but you had to time it really well, but now it doesn't matter how good you time it, the combo options aren't possible anymore

No it's not because it doesn't change direction AND add velocity to the reversed direction

@Sanitys_Theif

I forgot to mention that I don't know what you're talking about when you said it reverses the foe.  It does have cape properties at all.  It just sucks them in then pushes them back out again.

!? For me it sometimes turns my opponent around AND pushes them away, either way, having an attack that can stay out that long with a big hitbox that forces people away is an OPed edgeguard tool to me
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:02:36 PM by Sanitys_Theif » Logged

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2924 on: May 25, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »

hey SDooM Is it just me or is shadow's Up throw based on Vegeta's dirty fire works? (The move Vegeta uses to kill Cui.)
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:29:15 PM by Shadow101 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: