Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1800729 times)
Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1605 on: March 15, 2011, 06:15:57 PM »

Roy: If you really want deadpool to be worked, then do it yourself! Take no offense, but if you're so impatient and do it yourself, I don't really think it will have the same quality than if we're patient and Silent Doom makes it, I'm not putting you down or something, but you have to understand that Silent Doom works on what he wants and at his rythm! So stop saying things like this please, because honestly it is really annoying, Silent Doom has a life like you, so let him breath!

And two last things, Roy, it is because of words like yours that I think the project Deadpool could be stopped or put on halt, just to show what happens when you push a Psa'er, you're not the first, but unfortunately I think you won't be the last to behave like this, but it is still time to change. And besides, and these will be my final words, you should learn to read, and by this, I mean what Silent Doom said to you with your post about Roy on this topic? He said he doesn't take any request, so why are you requesting him to go work on Deadpool? You're making exactly the same mistake, some people here won't agree with me obviously, and this is absolutely their right, but according to me, you made an other request, when there is a signature clearly saying he doesn't take any request and when he says you he doesn't take any request! So some advices, you're totally free to follow them or not, pay attention much more to what other people than you says, and stop act like you're selfish, because it is the message you do, I don't mean you're a selfish person, and I can't say it, I don't know you, but you're acting like someone selfish, just because you want Deadpool, you want him to halt all his projects and go work on it, he does what he wants! I hope you will read this post.
    « Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 06:41:15 PM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

pingufetch5
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1606 on: March 15, 2011, 06:53:35 PM »

Yay got it working!
    It is so awesome I am now going to officially think of you as a god!

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1607 on: March 15, 2011, 07:09:44 PM »

Roy: If you really want deadpool to be worked, then do it yourself! Take no offense, but if you're so impatient and do it yourself, I don't really think it will have the same quality than if we're patient and Silent Doom makes it, I'm not putting you down or something, but you have to understand that Silent Doom works on what he wants and at his rythm! So stop saying things like this please, because honestly it is really annoying, Silent Doom has a life like you, so let him breath!

And two last things, Roy, it is because of words like yours that I think the project Deadpool could be stopped or put on halt, just to show what happens when you push a Psa'er, you're not the first, but unfortunately I think you won't be the last to behave like this, but it is still time to change. And besides, and these will be my final words, you should learn to read, and by this, I mean what Silent Doom said to you with your post about Roy on this topic? He said he doesn't take any request, so why are you requesting him to go work on Deadpool? You're making exactly the same mistake, some people here won't agree with me obviously, and this is absolutely their right, but according to me, you made an other request, when there is a signature clearly saying he doesn't take any request and when he says you he doesn't take any request! So some advices, you're totally free to follow them or not, pay attention much more to what other people than you says, and stop act like you're selfish, because it is the message you do, I don't mean you're a selfish person, and I can't say it, I don't know you, but you're acting like someone selfish, just because you want Deadpool, you want him to halt all his projects and go work on it, he does what he wants! I hope you will read this post.

I dont think he will read all of your post, he seems too..... yo know.....

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1608 on: March 15, 2011, 07:36:06 PM »

I dont think he will read all of your post, he seems too..... yo know.....

^ This.

sDo0m, any advance on VJ? I know that's what you're working on. (Sorry if I'm being annoying again. XD)

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1609 on: March 15, 2011, 07:53:40 PM »

Master Ryuk: I'm completely aware of this and I think I understand what you try to say, but I had the choice to say nothing or to say what was needed, I think the choice is clear.

Silent Doom: I just want to know something, recently, you were searching ideas about Deadpool's final smash, was this research useful or not? You're not forced to answer if you want to keep the surprise of course, but it is true that I wonder what happens for it, of course, if you haven't made up your mind about it, you still have a lot of time to search!

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1610 on: March 15, 2011, 08:03:28 PM »

Silent Doom: I just want to know something, recently, you were searching ideas about Deadpool's final smash, was this research useful or not? You're not forced to answer if you want to keep the surprise of course, but it is true that I wonder what happens for it, of course, if you haven't made up your mind about it, you still have a lot of time to search!

I'd love to see SD0om continue on his Deadpool moveset. For a final smash, well, in MvC3, Deadpool has a level 3 hyper combo, where if you hit him during the beginning of the attack, he takes his life bar and beats his opponent with it.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RshrT9qoaow" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RshrT9qoaow</a>

Video of it in action. I wonder if it's possible.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1611 on: March 15, 2011, 08:11:58 PM »

Segtendo: Go read the Deadpool's moveset that Silent Doom posted in his first page... But anyway, let me say that this move will be extremely difficult to make, because it acts as a counter so it will be a problem as counter moves seems really difficult to make, it will probably require some "investigations"...

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1612 on: March 15, 2011, 08:19:53 PM »

I read the Final Smash idea, and LOL. That's a typical thing Deadpool would do Tongue

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1613 on: March 15, 2011, 10:27:07 PM »

That can be emulated like how I did Lyn's counter.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1614 on: March 16, 2011, 12:28:39 AM »

That moveset really needs to be updated Undecided. I think I'll just stick with Cutting Time for the Final Smash.  As regards to the health bar, it will be the Down B and the more damage he takes, the stronger it gets.

As regards to V Joe, I've done all the tilts now and the forward jump mainly.  I'm actually pretty happy with how the Up and Down Tilts look.  They look significantly better than before.  Not to mention that now that I know how the Clean function works I can smoothen out some animations even more.

As regards to Deadpool, I'm gonna probably redo a lot of the stuff that I've done so that it can be smoother since some of his animations look pretty sloppy at the moment.
    « Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 12:34:36 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n » Logged

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1615 on: March 16, 2011, 01:05:16 AM »

About that, See this post:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12108.msg375976#msg375976
    Counter isn't functional in the alpha but it will be in V2, whenever it will be released.

Moving on, I can't believe I haven't tried the old Zero PSA.....

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1616 on: March 16, 2011, 01:59:31 PM »

You know Sdoom, i was thinking yesterday, that maybe people that keep pressuring you shouldn't bother you. Why? because you can just ignore them and keep with your stuff while laughing at them, and because its nice that they are desperate to have your PSAs, that just means that EVERY people loves your PSA and recognises your power.
    I am not saying that you should stop complaining about desperate people, iam just saying that you can see it from another point of view.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1617 on: March 16, 2011, 05:29:45 PM »

@Master Ryuk

Cheers for that reply.  It put a smile on my face Smiley

But to the important things about this reply, I have a couple of good things and bad things.  I'll start with the bad in saying that I'm posponing Deadpool and putting him at the bottom of my list of projects.  The reason being that at the moment I'm not feeling too inspired to do him, and his current state is kinda meh.  As a character, he lacks direction and purpose at the moment.  Despite having written the moveset and doing a good amount of PSA stuff, I can't really tell what kind off character I want him to be.  Apart from his voice, he doesn't really have too much going for him (don't bother suggesting stuff, it won't make him come any sooner). I apologise to all of you who were looking forward to him, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait quite a bit longer Sad

The other kind of bad news is that progress will be quite slow.  I have quite a bit of Art coursework that I need to be catching up on.  I wanna get a high grade since Art is one of my strong points and it's what I want to do when I'm older, so it's important for me to stay on task.

Now for the good news

As a result of Deadpool being posponed, Zero will come sooner.  V Joe is still first on the list, but there is a possibility that Zero may come after him (or after/at the same time as Black Knight).  I'm pretty eager to do Zero too since, well, he's pretty badass.  Also, I will hopefully be releasing revamps for ALL my other PSAs as well (Drako Yoshi, SAVAGE Wolf, Shadow and Cloud).  They hopefully won't take too long either (give or take).

So (excluding the four revamps, here's the order for projects):

V Joe
    Zero/Black Knight
    Deadpool

*Insert afterword here*

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1618 on: March 16, 2011, 05:37:45 PM »

This news about Deadpool is sad indeed, but of course if you don't feel inspired by him, it is useless to force yourself to work on him. I will wait the time needed because I'm very interested with this Psa and I think rushing you to do this Psa if you're not inspired by him would be a very bad thing.

The good news though, is that I know precisely now when the Black Knight will be worked, and as I'm very interested by him too. Laugh

Don't worry Silent Doom, do what you feel is right!

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1619 on: March 16, 2011, 05:40:29 PM »

Nyaaaa noooo not deadpool postponing D:
    lol kidding Tongue (seriously joking)

What about Tutorials? Will you have any time for those? Cause I really need a decent tut on making a chargable B move.

Pages:  1 ... 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: