Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1800844 times)
Anivernage
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3480 on: June 20, 2011, 06:25:20 PM »

Colonel:SDo0m you know who that is?

Anivernage:well texture is just for reference, need a texture hacker to make the texture and recolors SDo0m post in the request thread.
    he´s more muscular than shiek, no neck mask, and finally no horsetail and hair.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3481 on: June 20, 2011, 06:31:42 PM »

I just now saw the troll face as well. I also thought it was gonna be for ideas and inspiration, but not as a trolly joke. Oh well, you are a guy with sense of humor, did people not expect that?

And I didn't read all posts since they were too many as always, and also too long, but which character out of all of those did you like? Also, which one did you vote for?

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #3482 on: June 20, 2011, 08:27:23 PM »

Exactly why I picked Wolvereen AWESOME 2.0!
    Cmon people...
    An abandoned deadpool project
    A spidy project in the works and way more progress than DP had

seriously, if the trollface didn't make it obvious, you have no sense of sarcastic humor Awesome Face
    Me on the other hand, I almost bought it before I saw the troll face in the update, but then I figured what the heck and voted wolvereen anyway.  Cause like, Ex lumberjack-ex-bioweapon test subjects in brawl would be sexy. another great alteernative to Logan would be X-23, basically the same thing, but with boobs and an entirely different attitude XD

Asuka
    (@益@)ゞ
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Sig Contest Winner Heart Container Hey! Listen! Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3483 on: June 20, 2011, 10:24:06 PM »

^ Riiiighttttt.
    Don't pull a "Cascade".

Anyways, voted for Taskmaster.  I see what you did there ...
    That would be interesting to see.

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3484 on: June 21, 2011, 12:09:17 AM »

9 time ninjaed XD

60 votes have been reached, so now the secret will be revealed:

THIS WAS NOT A POLL FOR A MOVESET THAT I AM ADDING

This was for two things:

1) It was to see if people could predict which out of those characters I liked.

2) To test the community.  Whether you guys would fall into the predictable traps that I set for you.  Why do you think I deliberately chose a Sonic character, a KH character, a Final Fantasy character and a DBZ character?  Because they're the 4 most overrated series in this forum.

So for the most part....YOU FAILED XD

So, I'll tell you guys my thoughts on each of the characters:

Silver - I DESPISE him with a burning passion.  I absolutely HATE him.  He's is the worst excuse for a character in creation.  It doesn't help his cause at all that the game that he was introduced in was complete gutter trash.  His voice is annoying.  His backstory is just a bad rip-off of Trunks', his powers aren't interesting, he's SLOW AS HECK and he has the most annoying and stupid boss fight in history...

IT'S NO USE >=(

I'd never even THINK of ever attempting a Silver the Hedgehog PSA.

Riku - Kingdom Hearts.  Don't know.  Don't care.  I barely care for Sora, who is the only KH PSA I'd ever consider doing it.  But two are already in development, one by the ever reliable EternalYoshi who I know will do a good job.  Even the Disney characters I wouldn't do.  Well, maybe I'd consider the Disney characters but based on their actual Disney old cartoons rather than KH.  Give em some personality XD

Vincent Valentine - Final Fantasy.  Don't know again.  Don't care again.  Some of you may remember a while ago that I said that I wouldn't do any FF characters because I don't care for the series.  The only reason I did Cloud, was because the foundation had already been laid, and I saw good potential to revamp the moveset to make it more awesome so I did.

Wolverine - Now HERE is a character that I would actually consider.  He would be pretty badass to do.  Great iconic super hero.  Though he may be a tad generic in places.  But he wouldn't be too difficult and he might be fun.  Since basically all his attacks are slashes with a few kicks here and there so it could work very well for Brawl.  However, I could probably integrate his healing ability in there somewhere (maybe during his Final Smash or something).  

One of the main problems would be that he would be over Falcon, meaning I'd have to replace Viewtiful Joe :<  But still, it would be a pretty worthwile replacement.

Ratchet - Now here's a character with loads of potential.  The problem is, picking which weapons to use o.O  He has so many it's ridiculous.  His normals would be a bit of a challenge too, since they would be mainly based upon attacking with the wrench.  However, if I really put my Thinking Cap of Creativity on tight I could probably think up something kickass.  Also, Fox needs a good PSA >.<

I have played the Ratchet and Clank games though (well, I've played 1 and 3 anyway XD) and I absolutely loved them too.  Great characters, great platforming and awesome weapons.

Taskmaster - Another badass character to do.  Again, loads of potential.  This would actually be one of the characters that I don't base largely on MvC3.  Mainly because his moveset can be more diverse than that.  And as you guys said, Link would be an amazing basis.  They both have swords, shields, bows, arrows etc  Not to mention Link is a generally good character to work with when it comes to PSA.  Lots of advantages with him because he has a lot of articles, graphic effects, can block projectiles with his shield and has a good high file size limit.

Teen Gohan - I don't mind the character.  He's one of my lesser liked DBZ characters, but I don't really mind him too much.  He becomes fail as an adult though (except for when he goes to Great Saiyaman, in which case he becomes epic win).  Thing about DBZ movesets is that they're all so boring and stale to do.  Normals are never particularly inspiring (except for a couple of characters) and specials are always the same crap (again, except for a couple).  These are the reasons I specifically made Kid Buu and Gotenks movesets a while ago.  Because their moves are actually interesting.  And even then I dropped their movesets.

And besides, Teen Gohan doesn't have enough iconic moves.  The main one is the Father-Son Kamehameha, and that's cinematic and impossible to do decently.

But yeah, that's me.  I may actually make a section in the OP which defines "definite" future projects and "possible" future projects.  That way, I can make further clarify which movesets I am definitely doing so you can get hyped about them and movesets that I maybe doing.  This way, there is a lesser disappointment and it assures you guys which ones will definitely come.
    You just went against everything I stand for. Except Ratchet AT LEAST. I ike him.
     The rest are the opposite of what I think. >:[

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3485 on: June 21, 2011, 12:25:43 AM »

You just went against everything I stand for. Except Ratchet AT LEAST. I ike him.
    Does it matter? >.> He's just stating his opinion.. Let SDo0m be Sdo0m..

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #3486 on: June 21, 2011, 02:35:57 AM »

Colonel:SDo0m you know who that is?

Anivernage:well texture is just for reference, need a texture hacker to make the texture and recolors SDo0m post in the request thread.
    he´s more muscular than shiek, no neck mask, and finally no horsetail and hair.

Nice ^^  Though it will need some touch-ups.  The head shape is really weird and at the moment it seems less "muscular" and more just bulky.  Spidey is pretty muscular, but more slender than a lot of superheroes.

Wait so the fact that I couldn't give a flying f*** about overrated KC-MM franchises because I have neither played the games and/or do I care for the characters (in other words it's entirely down to what I think) somehow goes against what you stand for?

An opinion on GAME franchises goes against what you stand for?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RISJ--pvxmU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RISJ--pvxmU</a>

That is all...

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3487 on: June 21, 2011, 02:53:32 AM »

^ Riiiighttttt.
    Don't pull a "Cascade".
    I lol'd xD

You just went against everything I stand for. Except Ratchet AT LEAST. I ike him.  The rest are the opposite of what I think. >:[
    Oh shush, this isn't about you.

Wait so the fact that I couldn't give a flying f*** about overrated KC-MM franchises because I have neither played the games and/or do I care for the characters (in other words it's entirely down to what I think) somehow goes against what you stand for?
    An opinion on GAME franchises goes against what you stand for?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RISJ--pvxmU&feature=related
    That is all...

Aaaaand i lol'd again xD

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3488 on: June 21, 2011, 02:57:44 AM »

Silver gets so much hate Sad

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #3489 on: June 21, 2011, 03:00:04 AM »

SDoom, I think that the "manipulative" poll would have made a bit more sense if there had been, like ... 6 cliched characters, and 1-2 good ones. And not an equal proportion of good ones and "bad" ones.

Something like :

- Silver
    - Asura the Hedgehog
    - Riku
    - Terra (from KH, not Terra Brandford from FF6)
    - Vincent Valentine
    - Kadaj
    - Midna
    - KOS-MOS
    - Master Chief
    - Ratchet
    - :trollface:

Maybe with something like that, (a few more) people would have guessed the trolling. As it is, the poll sounded just like a mix of okay/mediocre characters.

Cause, honestly, I consider Wolverine a big cliché myself, and Riku is probably not the worst KH character in the lot (Terra ...  Angry).
    And even then, cliché/terrible characters do not necessarily lead to bad movesets. And vice-versa.
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 03:01:28 AM by Miacis Kusanagi » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3490 on: June 21, 2011, 03:26:23 AM »

- Midna
    Hey leave Midna out of this XD
    I'll haunt you in your sleep >:3

But seriously speaking, i gotta agree with Miacis. I saw the reason and didn't vote at all, mainly because the characters up there didn't really interest me all that much. If Midna was on there however, then i'd vote XD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3491 on: June 21, 2011, 03:28:01 AM »

i dont voted on anything

since i know this was not a moveset Poll already then i saw Silver
    i have heard Sdo0m is a Silver hater

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3492 on: June 21, 2011, 04:02:05 AM »

And why would anyone be so focused on figuring out what you like SDoom? Really, why? XD

If you want people to know what you like, quit being roundabout and just make it. ¦D

U MAD BRO?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #3493 on: June 21, 2011, 04:26:15 AM »

SDoom, I think that the "manipulative" poll would have made a bit more sense if there had been, like ... 6 cliched characters, and 1-2 good ones. And not an equal proportion of good ones and "bad" ones.

Something like :

- Silver
    - Asura the Hedgehog
    - Riku
    - Terra (from KH, not Terra Brandford from FF6)
    - Vincent Valentine
    - Kadaj
    - Midna
    - KOS-MOS
    - Master Chief
    - Ratchet
    - :trollface:

Maybe with something like that, (a few more) people would have guessed the trolling. As it is, the poll sounded just like a mix of okay/mediocre characters.

That would've been a pretty decent idea actually.  Too bad I don't know a couple of those characters.  But obviously that your example was just that.  An example.  Could've been any other characters.  I dunno, shoulda thought outside the box a bit more.

Cause, honestly, I consider Wolverine a big cliché myself, and Riku is probably not the worst KH character in the lot (Terra ...  Angry).

Well it wasn't really down to which character was the worst or best.  As I said, I don't really know or care for KH so I just picked any old character. 

And even then, cliché/terrible characters do not necessarily lead to bad movesets. And vice-versa.

This is true (infact, I of all people know this well), but also I have to have enough appreciation for the character to feel inspired to do them.  What I mean by that is if I don't care for the character, I'm not gonna have fun making them and as a result the PSA won't be as good.  This is why I constantly say that Viewtiful Joe is my proudest work.  I thoroughly enjoyed making him, and as a result he came out as my most polished, most balanced and probably my most diverse PSA imo.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3494 on: June 21, 2011, 05:06:42 AM »

sorry for the off topic:

Hey Sdoom, when you were working on Cloud over ike, did the game ever freeze when you select ike as your character and as your opponent?

I finished my Dante PSA but the game freezes if your playing as Ike and your opponent is Ike as well. It doesn't freeze if there is only one Ike on the battle field though. Right now, the pac file size if just 440KB so I don't know whats causing it to freeze when selecting two Ike's :/
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 05:07:36 AM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Pages:  1 ... 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: