Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1797032 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5685 on: December 19, 2011, 10:00:13 AM »

It won't really matter...people will still call it balanced and worship him anyway, even if it seems broken because it's "another SDo0m creation" and of course everything he makes is 100% balanced. Roll Eyes >_>
    That's unlikely. There's always people praising hacks, just check the other PSA threads, just a MINORITY of people give a proper feedback as to what's balanced and not (And out of that minority, the majority gives feedback based on pointless claims/experiences). I, at least, have always given an honest opinion (After testing with actual people, to a competitive level) concerning balance, which SDo0m/you/others are highly aware of. You should stop pointing fingers at the majority, as most of them are just after the hype.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5686 on: December 19, 2011, 10:25:33 AM »

It won't really matter...people will still call it balanced and worship him anyway, even if it seems broken because it's "another SDo0m creation" and of course everything he makes is 100% balanced. Roll Eyes >_>
    KJP.
    I'm getting really tired of this jealousy crap.
    Either be nice to SDo0m or just leave the thread. I'm getting tired of thinking that people should worship one person for being good at PSA'ing.
    Do you do this in MarioDK's thread? <.<

: SW-2632-7270-6724

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5687 on: December 19, 2011, 10:59:05 AM »

KJP.
    I'm getting really tired of this jealousy crap.
    Either be nice to SDo0m or just leave the thread. I'm getting tired of thinking that people should worship one person for being good at PSA'ing.
    Do you do this in MarioDK's thread? <.<
    Wanna know why I get jealous? Wanna know why I rage? It's because I have to deal with the same exact crap in real life. I mistake something for something else, I get [censored]ed at. But when someone else mistakes something, they don't get [censored]ed at. I get ignored all the time. No one wants to be with me unless, they're forced to or have no other choice. In the beginning of middle school, a rumor was spread about me and it completly ruined my social life. And I used to be liked until another person came into the town/school. Him and I did the same thing with the same skill, but now he was liked more and I became ignored. He rages, and people didn't [censored] at him, but I raged, and people [censored]ed at me. The same thing is happening here. And it doesn't help that my computer is away because of [censored]ing Avast! And I have had it of being ignored so much. I don't want to be worshiped, I just want to reguarly be noticed. I stopped doing what I originally did in real life, and it's most likely that I'll stop PSA too. >_> It's just too unbare-able to deal with the crap I deal with in real life here on KC.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5688 on: December 19, 2011, 11:17:29 AM »

quitting everything you perceive as someone being better than you at won't get you anywhere in life doing the things you enjoy is what it is all about. SDoom wants a career that involves something similar to what he does here because he enjoys it ;not for people to praise him for his work it just comes with the territory. Many people including myself enjoy your hacks its just they don't all leave feedback. Will you quit your job when your in the work force because you think a coworker is more popular than you?
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 11:18:23 AM by AnImAiNe » Logged

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5689 on: December 19, 2011, 11:32:46 AM »

Question for SDo0m. So just curious, but why did you make it so his regular Up B deals no damage? I imagine it isn't the best recovery move so why make it not do damage either?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5690 on: December 19, 2011, 11:35:40 AM »

Question for SDo0m. So just curious, but why did you make it so his regular Up B deals no damage? I imagine it isn't the best recovery move so why make it not do damage either?
    Why make it have damage? Doesn't Cloud already have too much stuff? Just wait for when it comes out, and after trying it, bring this up again.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #5691 on: December 19, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »

It's supposed to be a bad, easy to gimp recovery.

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5692 on: December 19, 2011, 03:03:51 PM »

Hey Sdoom, would there be any way to implement the mime materia like how the do in card saga wars for cloud? I know naruto uses clones in his moveset though I wasn't sure if it would be totally possible to be pout in the moveset well. It would be pretty cool though if you could.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5693 on: December 19, 2011, 03:15:50 PM »

Hey Sdoom, would there be any way to implement the mime materia like how the do in card saga wars for cloud? I know naruto uses clones in his moveset though I wasn't sure if it would be totally possible to be pout in the moveset well. It would be pretty cool though if you could.
    I think Cloud's sword is using up the article space. Or Meteorain. I can't remember.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5694 on: December 19, 2011, 03:17:58 PM »

Yes actually.  It could replace Ike's 2nd sword.  And actually, instead of the sword splitting, I might incorporate this Mime Materia into the Final Smash.  Either that, or I could try both but that would be tricky and very time consuming.

I think Cloud&#039;s sword is using up the article space. Or Meteorain. I can&#039;t remember.

In V1 Cloud I didn't use the 2nd sword at all.  Ike has 4 usable graphics I believe, one for sword glow, one for Meteorain, one for Pineapple, and one that I don't think I used. 

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #5695 on: December 19, 2011, 03:19:46 PM »

You know... After thinking about it more, I'm looking forward to seeing this Cloud, since he's gonna be a bit like a UMvC3 character... Like Phoenix Wright, or Frank West. (Man... I can so see Frank being like this if he had a PSA. Tongue)

It might be interesting to goof off with. I'll try my best to give good feedback.

Also... KJP? Please, stop being dramatic. Both you and SDo0m's PSAs have their faults, they need proper feedback to get to their full potential. Wolfric, and me gave feedback on your PSAs... And you ARE a good PSA hacker, but whining about wanting attention in SDo0m's thread won't get you anywhere. All that will do, is draw people AWAY from your thread...

Now then, good luck to you both.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5696 on: December 19, 2011, 03:27:30 PM »

In V1 Cloud I didn't use the 2nd sword at all.  Ike has 4 usable graphics I believe, one for sword glow, one for Meteorain, one for Pineapple, and one that I don't think I used. 
    Ah, so Meteorain was a graphic! That makes sense.

Also, would it be possible to make his sword pieces all into one graphic? Like have all of the different swords as separate polygons within one graphic?
    If so, you could then make the Omnislash like in the Advent Children movie. Because that would be an EPIC Final Smash.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5697 on: December 19, 2011, 03:29:57 PM »

Ah, so Meteorain was a graphic! That makes sense.

Also, would it be possible to make his sword pieces all into one graphic? Like have all of the different swords as separate polygons within one graphic?
    If so, you could then make the Omnislash like in the Advent Children movie. Because that would be an EPIC Final Smash.

Not sure.  It would need bones in each section to allow each section to move independently. However, even if it was possible it would be very difficult to animate properly unfortunately.  The more I think about it, the less I'll probably do the sword splitting thing.  It's not impossible, just very difficult and extremely time consuming.

Kumari sai
    Mega Kitten

no love for the mau5

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5698 on: December 19, 2011, 05:36:54 PM »

be cool if he could have his second sword like in the AC movie, i remember a project like that, but i think it was cancelled

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5699 on: December 19, 2011, 06:00:01 PM »

Not sure.  It would need bones in each section to allow each section to move independently. However, even if it was possible it would be very difficult to animate properly unfortunately.  The more I think about it, the less I'll probably do the sword splitting thing.  It's not impossible, just very difficult and extremely time consuming.

its possible, just import a multi model... rig each sword to a different bone and import it into brawl all together... put it over the second sword or the sword glow, since they use mdl0s...

Pages:  1 ... 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: