Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 ... 445
Author Topic: Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions  (Read 1847373 times)
Large Leader
I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
Angel Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6420 on: December 08, 2013, 02:32:54 PM »

Let me give you some key things.

The bow situation I'm going to prove once I'm done looking through the thread.

The Clawshot textures are still self explanatory that you took them. Just slightly edit. ( You may have tested over and over but it was on the parts you tweak) I know alot of things wrong with my hack but its either animation or texture wise.

The jerking part is not when he starts. Its after he does all that with the bow and the bow is straight for the set amount of frames and then jerks.

Because I used Vbrawl Link as a base. You couldn't extend or shorten the animation or it would have looked funny.

But I didn't get my Fi from him. My Fi is from DSX8. Which is how I know its his because he ported it over Zelda anyways.

You made your animation which was through link. Now here is where your wrong. Kagemaru remade the animation and did it correctly above Link's head. One of the reasons why he is collabed.

Prove the bow, and you get credit for it. That's all.

The clawshot, I still state is of my doing.

As are the bow animations. Those are mine.

And you're wrong about Fi. I made my animation using Navi/Fi, not through Link. I tested in game and I saw that Fi was inside Link, so I moved her up about 100 or so units.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6421 on: December 08, 2013, 02:56:16 PM »

I'll just leave this here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25989

Neither Pictures or download link are broken.

Sorry for my anticlimactic post.

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6422 on: December 08, 2013, 03:11:19 PM »

Prove the bow, and you get credit for it. That's all.

The clawshot, I still state is of my doing.

As are the bow animations. Those are mine.

And you're wrong about Fi. I made my animation using Navi/Fi, not through Link. I tested in game and I saw that Fi was inside Link, so I moved her up about 100 or so units.

I want collab because I ripped those models. I even have a witness to when I did this. 2 to be exact.

So On page 38 at the bottom Ganon_Zack posted the bow I gave him. This was version of the bow. I'm going to spoiler all this.
    Here is the file with the Sacred Bow replacing the normal Bow of Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lcznkr1rjbfwx1n
    Only extract the second Model and Texture Data from the FitLinkEtc and replace it in the latest file.
    I have tested it in-game and the texture work well, but the bow looks weird when you use it, I tried to fix it but I can't. Maybe with some animation edits it can be fixed.

Here is when I sent the PM to Ganon_Zack asking for the specially rigged bow.

Well Imma take this and HD the files and add a little detail to the bow textures.

Leave fixing the bow to me. As I already am, may take a few days.

Hey I sent u a PM and if it can b done then the bow can be completed once i fix the bow from not bending.

Post Merge: December 25, 2012, 04:36:04 AM
    Here Drogoth I redone all the animations that I could possible do to the bow. Its hella earlier in the morning, I'm tired, its Christmas and its me and my gf anniversary today. So take the model, texture and animation files of the BOW ONLY. of this fit motion.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o2xwo8a4r5xbo7q

Also Drogoth in the fitmotion is also my final smash I did. So go ahead and use that 1 (for now I know we have 2) AND I'm giving you the FitLink.pac that has the PSA for the Final Smash in it. Copy and replace it with the original and replace the gfx with the Skyward Graphic you used.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8m97vgastnt00g8

Merry Christmas to everyone on this project and have a great day. If you planned on working on this project on Xmas take today off and juss relax.

While waiting on him we did other things. Then on Page 44 is when he sent them to me. So now we have this right here.

I agree.

Also thanks to GanonZack who gave me the new sacred bow, I will redo the animation for the bow so i doesn't look choppy.

Post Merge: January 20, 2013, 07:57:40 AM
    Hey Drogoth how is the FS coming man.

Post Merge: January 20, 2013, 08:43:11 AM
    Also peeps here is a picture of the updated Sacred Bow animations.

All I have to do is move the string -x trans a little and it shouldn't go through him.

Also in this picture can does someone know how to fix this problem?

This is when I was having a binding issue with the bow. This was after I created the animations that you see.
    SO I sent it back to Ganon_Zack and he thought he fixed it. Sent it to me. It was still messed up. So I gave him a idea of rigging that middle piece to a bone. After doing it we got these results

I'm going to send this information to GanonZack. Hopefully he can fix it. Thanks Drogoth.

Post Merge: January 22, 2013, 01:04:40 PM
    Well here are some new pictures. We have the Sacred Bow below
    And introducing the new Nair. It is the front flip spin attack.

I'm working on down tilt and for a new special hi we are having a back flip spin skystrike.

These are the results of the sacred bow. I ripped everything from skyward sword man. It took over a year to complete Sky Link so I know my stuff on my character. So I want collab for this. If I need to I will upload the original Sacred Bow .obj and the texture. Because I still have them.

Now as of the textures. Small Edits to ones work deserves credit. That is the rule, and if I must go search it out I will just like I did with the bow. You used my textures as a base and you know you did. As I said about the clawshot. I would bring more up on the bow texture but I'm going to let it go.

The bow animations are still mine, slightly edited due to the jerking.

You claim you did that animation correct. "Moved it so many units* which would mean your have proper understanding of the moves character event to do something like that. Now looking at your PSA in game. You have a forward smash attack that move back into place. Meaning you don't know about the moves character event. The animation was already remade and given to me and Kagemaru told me to check the moves character box and explained to me about that event. You can say that its your animation but your PSA proves that otherwise. I think this should be enough.
    « Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 03:19:29 PM by OmegaS3 » Logged

Large Leader
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6423 on: December 08, 2013, 03:28:28 PM »

Until GanonZack tells me HIMSELF that he got the model from you, I won't give credit. I've said this about three times now.

I didn't take or edit your clawshot textures, I made my own.

The animations for the bow are also mine.

Fi's animation is also mine. Your only proof is saying that I made a mistake in a move. Thanks for pointing out a mistake that is completely irrelevant to the problem. Seeing as the "Move Character" clause doesn't effect Link during his forward smash means that I saw no reason to change it.

This isn't about my PSA skills or about what I did and didn't do in PSA, it's about the animation. No need to display logical fallacies here.

In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    O snap

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6424 on: December 08, 2013, 03:41:27 PM »

Until GanonZack tells me HIMSELF that he got the model from you, I won't give credit. I've said this about three times now.

I didn't take or edit your clawshot textures, I made my own.

The animations for the bow are also mine.

Fi's animation is also mine. Your only proof is saying that I made a mistake in a move. Thanks for pointing out a mistake that is completely irrelevant to the problem. Seeing as the "Move Character" clause doesn't effect Link during his forward smash means that I saw no reason to change it.

This isn't about my PSA skills or about what I did and didn't do in PSA, it's about the animation. No need to display logical fallacies here.
    As need be I will still upload the model of the sacred bow up on this thread when it was still a object file.

I know you took my textures. Did you know that those textures had to be remapped on the model and hex edit because adding the original will be a little off. That is why you had to edit the texture. Normally on my hack you wouldn't have to, but because I know its mine is why you had to do the edits you did make.

I'll leave the animation of the bow to administration to decide.

That proof I stated that you say has no reasoning behind is the whole thing. Your knowledge of not knowing the moves character event proves that in the Fi animation that was made by Aries. I'm not questioning your PSA skills. But they do show what you do and don't know about the Fi animation.  Even if you saw no reason to change it. Its very glitchy and needs to be fixed properly.  I'm not going to argue about this anymore. I'll leave it to the BV Staff and Admins. Whether they allow you to get away with it or make you collab me for it, makes no difference. I'll just make all my future hacks unable to be edited with a old program called bone add. 

Large Leader
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6425 on: December 08, 2013, 03:52:52 PM »

As need be I will still upload the model of the sacred bow up on this thread when it was still a object file.

I know you took my textures. Did you know that those textures had to be remapped on the model and hex edit because adding the original will be a little off. That is why you had to edit the texture. Normally on my hack you wouldn't have to, but because I know its mine is why you had to do the edits you did make.

I'll leave the animation of the bow to administration to decide.

That proof I stated that you say has no reasoning behind is the whole thing. Your knowledge of not knowing the moves character event proves that in the Fi animation that was made by Aries. I'm not questioning your PSA skills. But they do show what you do and don't know about the Fi animation.  Even if you saw no reason to change it. Its very glitchy and needs to be fixed properly.  I'm not going to argue about this anymore. I'll leave it to the BV Staff and Admins. Whether they allow you to get away with it or make you collab me for it, makes no difference. I'll just make all my future hacks unable to be edited with a old program called bone add. 

I still won't accept that you ripped the model until GanonZack tells me so. How many more times do you want me to tell you?

I made my textures straight off from Vanilla Brawl's Link's Clawshot, not yours.

We both know that I made the Fi Dance animation

Here's a video to it:

Notice how there's a large space from those two bones? That's compensating for how large Link is and for how high Fi should be.

You've come to a good conclusion. Let BV Staff decide what to do.

O snap

StealthImpa
    Advanced Kitten

Protector's Triforce Assassin

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6426 on: December 08, 2013, 03:53:59 PM »

Ummm Drogoth232, the sacred bow model was ripped by OmegaS3. I was there at his house helping him rip the model. Those textures are also his. I was playing Skyward Sword as he was making the textures. I had to keep using the clawshot so the texture looked perfectly. That is also DSX8 Fi model, which reminds me, that I need to credit him in the hack. I was the one that took the Fi and gave it the highlights. Stop lying dude.

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6427 on: December 08, 2013, 03:56:50 PM »

I still won't accept that you ripped the model until GanonZack tells me so. How many more times do you want me to tell you?

I made my textures straight off from Vanilla Brawl's Link's Clawshot, not yours.

We both know that I made the Fi Dance animation

Here's a video to it:

Notice how there's a large space from those two bones? That's compensating for how large Link is and for how high Fi should be.

You've come to a good conclusion. Let BV Staff decide what to do.
    Again I have the download of the version 3.2.7 I believe it was with the messed up Fi animation that I used from you. So the video will look correct but is wrong because it didn't work like it was suppose to.

I agree I leave it to BV staff.

Ummm Drogoth232, the sacred bow model was ripped by OmegaS3. I was there at his house helping him rip the model. Those textures are also his. I was playing Skyward Sword as he was making the textures. I had to keep using the clawshot so the texture looked perfectly. That is also DSX8 Fi model, which reminds me, that I need to credit him in the hack. I was the one that took the Fi and gave it the highlights. Stop lying dude.
    Looky here witness number 1. I don't know if Kien remembers any of this.

Large Leader
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6428 on: December 08, 2013, 04:02:03 PM »

Again, I'm waiting for GanonZack to say that you gave it to him. When he does, I'll happily give OmegaS3 his credit.

Fi, I repeat, I got from OptimusKirby's hack. If, in fact, it is yours then I will give credit for it.

EDIT: My mistake, Fi is dsx8's and NOT OptimusKirby's
    « Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 04:09:42 PM by drogoth232 » Logged

O snap

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6429 on: December 08, 2013, 04:13:38 PM »

Again, I'm waiting for GanonZack to say that you gave it to him. When he does, I'll happily give OmegaS3 his credit.

Fi, I repeat, I got from OptimusKirby's hack. If, in fact, it is yours then I will give credit for it.

EDIT: My mistake, Fi is dsx8's and NOT OptimusKirby's
    I want collab. It took a week and a few days to go through the entire ISO for the model. Ganon_Zack just told me he remembers now is for him to state it here.

EDIT: Actually here is his message.

There we have it.
    « Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 04:20:40 PM by OmegaS3 » Logged

Large Leader
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6430 on: December 08, 2013, 04:18:27 PM »

It still doesn't state whether or not he got the model from you.

O snap

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6431 on: December 08, 2013, 04:23:35 PM »

Read both images. And once he confirms it. Sense you acted this way. I don't want you to use that model. I tried to tell you the truth. At first I wanted credit but after I seen all the stuff that was mine. I want collab. The model of Fi is DSX8. The bow model and texture are mine because I gave it to him. Lastly the Clawshot texture is mine. All I have to do is prove that one someone how. But I think BV staff has the one down.

Large Leader
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6432 on: December 08, 2013, 04:28:45 PM »

Then something is going on, because I just got this:

O snap

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6433 on: December 08, 2013, 04:38:20 PM »

Can this feuding stop? Im srs here We've been off-topic for WAY too much time now.

Just to clarify: Permission from the creator of the edited hack isn't needed. As long as you follow the Submission Rules, you're permitted to submit anything without the need of permission.

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6434 on: December 08, 2013, 04:40:13 PM »

Does this ring any bells Drogoth. This is when you asked him.
    Can this feuding stop? Im srs here We've been off-topic for WAY too much time now.

I wish I could say we was off topic but this is the thread about brawlvault problems and suggestions. I was trying to reason with the user via pm but only way to get justice here is by admin and BV staff, its not permission that was the problem. I want to be collabed for what is mine.
    « Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 04:42:01 PM by OmegaS3 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 ... 445
    Print
    Jump to: