Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1827266 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4425 on: July 29, 2013, 12:36:52 PM »

Made a poll for what people would like Buffed Yoshi's Up Tilt to be.

I'll do the same for his Side Tilt as well, after this poll ends (i.e. Melee's forward thrust kick, or buff Brawl's tail whip).

As for the previous poll concerning Raptor's Forward Air, a double kick and a bite were tied at 4 votes each.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4426 on: July 29, 2013, 02:14:29 PM »

i think for yoshi's neutral B, it would be a lot more useful if you could make it spike the egged-people down when you lay the egg.. in air it'd be a nice spike to land, and on the ground it would offer perfect placement for the flutter kick, etc.

I'M JUST A DOOD

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4427 on: July 29, 2013, 02:20:26 PM »

i think for yoshi's neutral B, it would be a lot more useful if you could make it spike the egged-people down when you lay the egg.. in air it'd be a nice spike to land, and on the ground it would offer perfect placement for the flutter kick, etc.
    If I ever do find the Floating Points/Attributes for Egg Lay, I'll be sure to experiment with that.

Edit: Good news.

I found where the Floating Points are for Yoshi's Egg Lay. The Brawl Developers put that data into the Fighter.pac file. .-.

But editing the file does nothing, because Fighter.pac is a "Child File" to common3_en.pac. It's the Menu Files all over again... .-.

But once I placed the edited Fighter.pac into the common3_en.pac, my edits worked. =D

The downside is that I have to Hex edit the Floating Points, because BrawlBox doesn't support Fighter.pac yet.

Edit 2: Buffed Yoshi Preview Video! \o0o/
    <a href="http://youtu.be/l4pQooRBvZ4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/l4pQooRBvZ4</a>

Sorry if you experience this video slowing down at certain points. I've been trying different settings with Dolphin Emulator and Bandicam, so I can have a steady 60FPS while recording with decent quality (i.e. 360p).
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 07:01:10 PM by PuffJigglyKing » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4428 on: July 30, 2013, 07:17:28 AM »

To prevent myself from quad posting, I merged my previous posts. I see what you did there ...

I'd like some volunteers to test my Buffed Yoshi, and give feedback with their thoughts.

So...

Any takers?

I'd also like some testers, who have knowledge on vBrawl balancing. Just to make sure there's little to no OP/broken stuff in this Mini-PSA. =P
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 07:00:32 PM by PuffJigglyKing » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4429 on: July 31, 2013, 02:56:03 PM »

For those who are even still interested... LOL! Who am I kidding... People showing interest in a PSA for a "Low Tier" character!? That's insane! Everybody knows Yoshi's only good for being replaced with [censored]ty .rel ports of popular PSAs! LMFAO!

*Current Buffed Yoshi Change List*

Running Speed and Knockback Resistance have been slightly increased.

The landing lag of all Air Attacks have been slightly reduced.

Jab, all Tilts, Dash Attack, all Smashes, all Aerials, all Throws, Side Special, and Up Special can be interrupted a bit earlier than normal.

All Tilts, Dash Attack, all Smashes, Neutral Air, Forward Air, Up Air, and Back Air all have their hitboxes adjusted for a buff in range. Knockback has also been buffed.

Jab is slightly faster, has slightly more knockback, but slightly reduced damage.

The second hit of the jab sends the foe at a 45 degree angle, instead of the "Sakurai Angle".

Side Tilt's damage is slightly increased, and slightly changes the trajectory, based on angle. Upward sends the foe at a 50 degree angle, Sideways sends the foe at a 45 degree angle, and Downward sends the foe at a 40 degree angle.

Up Tilt has been changed to a "Brawlified" version of Yoshi's Up Tilt from SSB64. Foes are sent at a 100 degree angle for the first 4 Frames, then sends foes at a 45/135 degree angle for the remaining Collision.

Down Tilt's third hitbox has been decreased in damage, due to the large amount of range the buffed move has in general.

Dash Attack has 2 "sex-kick" (A long-lasting hitbox that gets weaker over the course of the Animation) frames, rather than just 1.

Side Smash and Up Smash have been slightly reduced in damage, due to their range and knockback buffs.

Up Smash has a weak spike for the last 2 Frames before the collision terminates. The hitbox duration for Up Smash in general now lasts 1 Frame longer.

Down Smash's transition to the second tail whip has been sped up. That said tail whip now lasts 3 Frames, instead of 2 Frames.

Forward Air has been sped up, and also spikes, regardless of which hitbox connects. But damage has been slightly reduced to balance these buffs, along with the range and knockback buffs.

Every hitbox in Back Air starts 1 Frame earlier, and lasts for 5 Frames, instead of 3 Frames. The final hit sends the foe at a 45 degree angle. The Damage has been slightly reduced. And the overall move is slightly faster.

Up Air has been slightly reduced in damage, due to the range and knockback buffs.

Down Air has been slightly sped up. The move now hits 16 times, instead of hitting 14 times, and has a final knockback hit, thus making the total of hits 17. The landing of Down Air also has a knockback hit, which sends the foe at either a 90, 45, or 135 degree angle. In order to compromise for these huge buffs, the overall damage has been reduced, and the overall DI (Directional Influence) has been increased.

All Grabs are now faster, and have more range.

Grab Attack and all Throws have been increased in speed.

All Throws have been slightly increased in Damage.

Neutral Special (Egg Lay) can now be angled up and down. He'll also grab certain Assist Items (ex: Food, Timer, Heart Container, etc), if they're in range.

The vertical velocity of an egged foe has been reduced for both captured, and escape. It's also slightly more difficult for an egged foe to break free.

Side Special (Egg Roll) and Up Special (Egg Toss) have been reverted back to how they were in Melee (with the exception of Side Special being able to be canceled after 15 Frames). He still keeps his vertical boost from Up Special though.

When Side Special (Egg Roll) is ended in the air, Yoshi does not go into Helpless. Instead, he's unable to use the move until he gets hit, or lands on the ground.

Side Special (Egg Roll) can be canceled into his Shield (While in Side Special, press L/R), and vise versa (While shielding, hold the B button, and press the control stick either left or right).

Up Special (Egg Toss) has a weak hitbox on the egg until it's thrown.

Down Special (Yoshi Bomb) can be jump canceled during Frames 8 through 15, has a weak hitbox during Frames 15 through 22 (In the air, this hitbox lasts from Frame 5 to Frame 11). Damage and knockback have also been slightly increased.

During the Final Smash, the player new has the option to spew flames (which are slightly reduced in damage) with B, or shoot a fireball (which has been slightly increased in damage) with A. The main hitbox on the body has also been reduced in damage.

When exiting out of either Side Special (Egg Roll) or Shield, a weak hitbox will be active for 2 Frames.

Players can now jump out of Shielding.

When using an Aerial out from his Air Jump (Flutter Jump), Yoshi will carry the Heavy Armor from his Air Jump for the first 7 Frames of the Aerial used.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4430 on: July 31, 2013, 03:12:35 PM »

tbh i doubt most ppl even use yoshi and a buffed yoshi psa isnt really anything that gets ppl attentions since ppl cant see the diferences on the video its just technical stuff if you know what i mean i would test it but i suck using yoshi on every smash bros game lol i cant get around about not having a extra up b recovery , i mean jigglypuff doesnt but she has 5 jumps and the pound , but i never got around yoshi playstyle even after 3 ssb games and like i said this wont draw ppl atentions since yoshi is preety much the same looking wise just technical codding to make him better

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4431 on: July 31, 2013, 03:20:43 PM »

I wouldn't mind testing it if my Wii didn't get flood damaged over the weekend Sad  . I always hated playing as yoshi before because I sucked with him so this would be fun to try.

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4432 on: July 31, 2013, 03:45:26 PM »

tbh i doubt most ppl even use yoshi and a buffed yoshi psa isnt really anything that gets ppl attentions
    Yeah. Because you know, Yoshi's only good for being replaced by unstable .rel ports of popular characters, because people can't get KOs with him, and cry "Low Tier". :L

ppl cant see the diferences on the video its just technical stuff if you know what i mean
    I suppose that's correct...

this wont draw ppl atentions since yoshi is preety much the same looking wise just technical codding to make him better
    Well I guess I should make a more detailed video then. :1

I wouldn't mind testing it if my Wii didn't get flood damaged over the weekend. Sad
    D:
    Is your computer capable of running Dolphin?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4433 on: July 31, 2013, 05:47:51 PM »

Yeah. Because you know, Yoshi's only good for being replaced by unstable .rel ports of popular characters, because people can't get KOs with him, and cry "Low Tier". :L

Then give him egg throw a la yoshi island (where you can angle the shoot)
    Then youll get people attention Tongue

I suppose that's correct...
    I know, my ideas are badass. "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows." Lol

-----
    Btw i would like to test, but im not so good at giving feedback, but still, im interested on this yoshi moveset. Grin

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4434 on: July 31, 2013, 05:55:21 PM »

Then give him egg throw a la yoshi island (where you can angle the shoot)
    Then youll get people attention Tongue
    I guess I could give that a try.

Btw i would like to test, but im not so good at giving feedback, but still, im interested on this yoshi moveset. Grin
    Alrighty then.

I'll send you the files, after I run this test with the eggs.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4435 on: July 31, 2013, 06:32:45 PM »

Crud, my Yoshi slot is free, but I see you already found a tester.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4436 on: July 31, 2013, 06:36:38 PM »

Crud, my Yoshi slot is free, but I see you already found a tester.
    Implying I'm only taking a single tester. Tongue

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4437 on: July 31, 2013, 06:41:20 PM »

Meh. Now I regret even opening my mouth. Tongue

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4438 on: August 01, 2013, 04:50:06 PM »

D:
    Is your computer capable of running Dolphin?

Naw, but thats okay, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get the Wii going after drying it out real good. Anyways, since I'm kinda getting back into hacking, I may be able to help out some more with the Raptor at some point depending on how things go.

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4439 on: August 01, 2013, 04:55:05 PM »

Naw, but thats okay, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get the Wii going after drying it out real good.
    Alright then. Good luck with getting your Wii working.

Anyways, since I'm kinda getting back into hacking, I may be able to help out some more with the Raptor at some point depending on how things go.
    Sweet. I've been wanting something to motivate me to get back to work on Raptor.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: