Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14
Author Topic: Project RIDLEY PSA *VERSION 1.1 IS OUT*  (Read 75519 times)
milliondollar mistake
Extreme Kitten

Boom.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, 04:53:09 PM »

well I got the video, just skip to 0:30 if you want to see that specific move or watch the entire thing to get ideas.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sahJs_xtc_8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sahJs_xtc_8</a>

My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243

Weyard
Holy Kitten

Vertex/texture creator-PSA tester

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 04:54:46 PM »

well I got the video, just skip to 0:30 if you want to see that specific move or watch the entire thing to get ideas.

Ya. I also want to change his neutral A so that he moves forward a bit, like he does in Other M.

IDK whats possible really lol. We need someone with experience haxing final smashes

I'm answering posts before you. 
    « Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 04:59:34 PM by Weyard » Logged

Aether
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 04:58:17 PM »

that could work as his aerial Side Special too. The shockwave would be complicated though.
    I also need to make him move forward during his jab combo like he does in MOM

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 05:03:43 PM by Aether » Logged

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 05:07:25 PM »

that could work as his aerial Side Special too. The shockwave would be complicated though.
    I also need to make him move forward during his jab combo like he does in MOM

stop hijacking my thread :/

I'm not hijacking. If I was hijacking I'd have a box cutter or something since those seem to work so well.

The shockwave can just be a graphical effect for when you miss with the aerialForwardB. Just make it have the last hitbox really big and set with IF's, so it activates when the collision/throwN hits the ground. There are a bunch of graphical effects for shockwaves like that. BUT WE NEED A WORKING FIREBALL FIRST.

EDIT: Kodak says the video file is broken...apparently it thinks I recorded a video of Metaknight or something like that. So my video of this Ridley is on hold for a while.
    « Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 05:12:39 PM by Weyard » Logged

irishladdie727
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: November 09, 2010, 06:16:36 PM »

ONE PROBLEM. He's TINY right now. Samus is taller.  He needs a one-slot size mod like Viewtiful Joe to make him proper Ridley Size.  When he gets a super mushroom, he's just slightly bigger than Bowser, which seems about right to me, so if somebody could find the bones or animations that control the the super mushroom size switch, we could play with those so that it's on all the time for Ridley.  Or we could do the one-slot size mod if anybody knows how to do that.

Quickman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: November 09, 2010, 06:16:45 PM »

Dunno if this has been mentioned or not, (I'm to lazy to read right now.) Or if you have already thought of it, but I hope that for his neutral special you will be doing something along the lines of him shooting fireballs. (Fireballs? YUM!)

donkeykongrules
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: November 09, 2010, 06:23:23 PM »

for down-special, you can make it like squirtle's down smash, except with fire.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2010, 07:11:40 PM »

I love you.

Also, for his Side Special, would it be possible to incorporate his charge from Prim 1/Corruption? As in, hold B to charge it, and let go to charge forward. Similar to Ike, I suppose.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2010, 07:52:23 PM »

ONE PROBLEM. He's TINY right now. Samus is taller.  He needs a one-slot size mod like Viewtiful Joe to make him proper Ridley Size.  When he gets a super mushroom, he's just slightly bigger than Bowser, which seems about right to me, so if somebody could find the bones or animations that control the the super mushroom size switch, we could play with those so that it's on all the time for Ridley.  Or we could do the one-slot size mod if anybody knows how to do that.

Ya he is a bit small. He would need to be as tall as Bowser or just a few inches taller than Samus to be wholly accurate. However, during battle it isn't that noticeable. The creator of the model did such a good job that you don't really notice things like that.

Dunno if this has been mentioned or not, (I'm to lazy to read right now.) Or if you have already thought of it, but I hope that for his neutral special you will be doing something along the lines of him shooting fireballs. (Fireballs? YUM!)

I can't even get a single fireball to work as his forward B, so I don't know if we'll even be changing his neutral B. Right now it's just the normal fire breath. If I can get the fireball to work, I can just offset it, so that it bobs up and down a bit like his fireballs from SuperMetroid. We might end up replacing his firebreath with these fireballs and do something else for the forwardB, I just don't know at this point and it's up to Aether.

I love you.

Also, for his Side Special, would it be possible to incorporate his charge from Prim 1/Corruption? As in, hold B to charge it, and let go to charge forward. Similar to Ike, I suppose.

Right now, the ForwardB is planned to be a fireball. We might end up having him doing some sort of charge/dash or something instead though. It probably wouldn't take much work to make him have a dash like Ike's. We have to get the ThrowN projectile worked out before we can really go much further in his B move set.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: November 09, 2010, 08:02:20 PM »

Great job Aether! At least it seems at least you have something done unlike many "projects", I'll look forward to this.

Quickman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: November 09, 2010, 08:06:57 PM »

I just realized, will his up special be like pit's? Or will you just leave it be?

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2010, 08:52:44 PM »

Great job Aether! At least it seems at least you have something done unlike many "projects", I'll look forward to this.

He's actually working on it kinda fast as well. Most of the projects going on right now are moving at a horrendously slow rate, while we should have this finished in a few weeks/months.

I just realized, will his up special be like pit's? Or will you just leave it be?

I think it's going to be left virtually the same. I'd like to make it so you can move it during the animation, like Metaknights forward B, but I don't know if that's possible. Aether kept it the same because it is his only means of recovery right now because he can't glide anymore for some reason. We'll have to fix that.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: November 09, 2010, 09:09:19 PM »

He's actually working on it kinda fast as well. Most of the projects going on right now are moving at a horrendously slow rate, while we should have this finished in a few weeks/months.

I think it's going to be left virtually the same. I'd like to make it so you can move it during the animation, like Metaknights forward B, but I don't know if that's possible. Aether kept it the same because it is his only means of recovery right now because he can't glide anymore for some reason. We'll have to fix that.

Great to know! But don't over do it guys, PSA is known for causing boredom and fustration and people tend to normally quit or halt their stuff as it requires a lot of work and patient.

Aether
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: November 10, 2010, 07:41:01 AM »

EDIT
    Check the first post for updates!
    New Download is also up! Please, download it and test it out. Tell me what you think.

I think that it will be left the way it is. I dont have much experience with changing Specials in PSA and have no idea how to even begin. I would like to have him keep it the same in the air, but with a choice, similar to Wolf's Up B or Metaknight's Side B. Either let you choose a direction from the start, or aim it the entire time. On the ground i would like for him to jump up then pound.

I love you.

I'd like that. Right now though we need a working fireball projectile over his Side B. Then i can swap it over his fire breath and start on the dash.

I dont know if its possible to change their Down Special though. Since they have to swap out with the other Pokemon. I know theres a code that makes them complete separate characters but i dont know how to make codes work. I put it into the gct file on my SD card but i have no idea how to activate it. I use stack smash on an unmodded wii so i dont have the channel that does it.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: November 10, 2010, 07:46:21 AM »

I'll later paste my code here, it's a CSS organized which have them separated, as well ZSS separated from Samus and Zelda/Sheik (Of course, Samus/Zss are still the same as if you picked ZSS while pressing L, and Zelda/Sheik still swap using Down B, it's only the Pokemons that are treated diferent, AND, you'll have the option to use them together since the PTrainer is there as well.)

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14
    Print
    Jump to: