Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4698645 times)
Iwvi
Cronic Procrastinator
Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8655 on: February 11, 2013, 10:08:54 PM »

he may refer to stage hacks in general. So don't worry, I also like how the sky looks so far, keep it up.

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8656 on: February 11, 2013, 10:09:54 PM »

....you mean you don't like me hacks? Oh shi~
    I meant this stage in general. I didn't like the last version of it o-o

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8657 on: February 12, 2013, 02:55:06 AM »

did u know there is a stage workshop now as well? Awesome Face

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #8658 on: February 12, 2013, 09:01:27 AM »

Here's another preview of Dark Bowser's stage:

So I tripled the length of the stage since in the battle when Dark Bowser throws his giant ball of minions at Bowser, Bowser is pushed back pretty far and shows how the stage is looped, figured I'd do a similar thing. Awesome Face
    Also Background is finished...except for a tiny error that'll I'll fix after this post.
    Clearly it isn't finished, first the cloud textures start to pixelate for some odd reason later in the animation, good thing that'll be easy to shorten the loop. lol
    Second need to get rid of dem particals that fly at the screen since it's part of Final Destination's stuff, thought messing with the texture would solve it....well you can see the result in that third pic. Im srs here
    Fun Fact: Dem cloud, sky, and star textures are from the old version, only difference is that they now have transparency. AWESOME 2.0!

That stage looks awesome! I haven't even played any of the mario and luigi superstar saga series, but I think i might get this.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #8659 on: February 12, 2013, 03:04:21 PM »

did u know there is a stage workshop now as well? Awesome Face
    I know there is a Stage WIP, but I don't see myself making that many stage hacks, atleast not as many as character imports.
    I meant this stage in general. I didn't like the last version of it o-o
    That's understandable, while I do think that the version on the vault is pretty good for a first attempt, it isn't as good as most custom stages.
    Glad you all like how it is so far, just need to fix dem srt0 before doing them pics for the SSS. Awesome Face

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8660 on: February 12, 2013, 04:46:25 PM »

This is Naruto's model from Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. I'll be releasing it soon. Surprisingly low file size.

I can get pretty much any model from the game. So if you want any model, drop me a pm.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #8661 on: February 12, 2013, 04:48:35 PM »

Good lord.
    His eyes.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #8662 on: February 12, 2013, 04:52:36 PM »

Alright after about an hour & a half to two hours, maxing out the fram counter aka 65535 frames for the srt0, I finished the background. The clouds and stuff where easy since all they required was me goign to the last frame to insert their translations, the Lightning however is what took forever because I wanted it to loop perfectly like before....yah me and my OCD. xP Still the result is amazing. Happy Face
    Just the pics for teh SSS and it'll be released. Not going to post new pics since the only change is the loop for the background srt0, which can't be captured in a few pics. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

sonicshuffle42
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

« Reply #8663 on: February 12, 2013, 06:18:16 PM »

I demand that an "I don't believe it" pin should be awarded to anyone who makes a Naruto related hack (note I said NARUTO not naruto character) because he's practically becoming the next Shadow the hedgehog at this point!
    <_<

Still a good rig though....

I've come to play, just deal with it~

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8664 on: February 12, 2013, 06:29:23 PM »

I demand that an "I don't believe it" pin should be awarded to anyone who makes a Naruto related hack (note I said NARUTO not naruto character) because he's practically becoming the next Shadow the hedgehog at this point!
    <_<

Still a good rig though....
    Don't try comparing any character to the Shadow disaster, especially Naruto which each different version is spaced out by months.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #8665 on: February 12, 2013, 06:41:31 PM »

Don't try comparing any character to the Shadow disaster, especially Naruto which each different version is spaced out by months.
    ^this

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8666 on: February 12, 2013, 06:45:28 PM »

The word "disaster" is too kind a word. "Virulent epidemic" would be more appropriate.

sonicshuffle42
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

« Reply #8667 on: February 12, 2013, 08:02:50 PM »

It's more of a means of preventing Naruto from becoming the next shadow, rather than comparing him to it. Why are there only psa's for Naruto and Sasuke by the way?? Seriously...other than rock lee...and I don't know if that's even finished.

I've come to play, just deal with it~

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8668 on: February 12, 2013, 08:12:37 PM »

It's more of a means of preventing Naruto from becoming the next shadow, rather than comparing him to it. Why are there only psa's for Naruto and Sasuke by the way?? Seriously...other than rock lee...and I don't know if that's even finished.
    Because Naruto and Sasuke are the main characters of the series, which both have yet to be properly recreated into Brawl. Just like all series, the main characters are the most important. Any ways, I feel this is getting a little of topic.

Sig by: nomnomblood

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8669 on: February 12, 2013, 11:37:04 PM »

1.there is really only one psa for sasuke and it is just a beta
    2.if you are going to compare naruto related hacks then you cant compare it to shadow you have to compare it to sonic related hacks which have probably at least 13 or more psa's meanwhile there is only one naruto, sasuke, lee, jiryia,and one hinata psa.

so i dont really see the issue nor do i see the likelyhood of a bunch of naruto hacks to come about.

Pages:  1 ... 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: