Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 608 609 610 [611] 612 613 614 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341798 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9150 on: December 24, 2012, 01:00:30 AM »

Saiyan wasn't the first thing that popped into your head?

Anyway... MDK, did you ever fix that teleporting glitch with Luffy's up-b?
    i think i know how to fix it but can´t right now since i have to do anything else before since i used a unedited Fitmarth.pac anyway
    that sora´s FitMarth.pac got goto codes on each subactions and some of these codes was in wrong place(in Main instead of Others) so i anyway had to do make subrotines in each subaction and can´t do it with the PSA in brawlbox cuz of a stupid bug

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9151 on: December 24, 2012, 01:06:40 AM »

i think i know how to fix it but can´t right now since i have to do anything else before since i used a unedited Fitmarth.pac anyway
    that sora´s FitMarth.pac got goto codes on each subactions and some of these codes was in wrong place(in Main instead of Others) so i anyway had to do make subrotines in each subaction and can´t do it with the PSA in brawlbox cuz of a stupid bug
    Mariodk, i beleive i recall you saying you were going to make another shadow psa... who would that be over?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9152 on: December 24, 2012, 05:36:37 AM »

there is a chance for luffy will not be done tomorrow
    cuz of still afew things left and that stupid bug
    so maybe i will not work on luffy and work on something else i know can get done tomorrow:
    SMBZ mario v4
    since i kinda have all needed animetions(but afew)
    for moving cape i tired to export the files for that from Marth´s Fitmotionetc.pac to mario´s but that makes it freeze
    so i just merge the cape over Fludd to mario so more animetions to the cape is possible
    and same i do with the hammer(oneslot hammer)
    both thing will be hiden/shown by model changers and since cape can be hiden/shown by model changers now  so can raccon ears/tails be over cape model changers aswell

only hard PSA work will be:
    -added a new FS for no powerups: Starman: getting a star(using the item) and dmg anyone you touches while you can do you own attacks
    not sure how to do that since i needing to find out what Ra-Bit or LA-bit or something like that there is for the star item so the hitboxes for star stops then the star effect ends
    -new Cape FS will be like Sonic´s but without transfrom and get a star instead
    same problem as no powerup FS+the other part of the FS
    -SMWorld cape glide after used up-B(cape)
    knows 80% on how to do this but not how to do with limit for go upwards and be just like as SMW cape glide(but nerfed alittle)

rest i have already done xd
    here is the changes:
    -oneslot hammers(or needle if dr. mario but not made yet)(Done)

-Cape merged with Mario´s boneset(cuz of more animetions for the cape) and model changer for the cape aswell(that way its possible to have oneslot raccon mario over cape)(Done but needed animetions)

-oneslot resize for models like paper mario and baby mario(added a bone to resize bone without needed a Fitmotionetc.pac)(Done)

-new N_B(cape or normal): hammer Throw(throw the big hammer)(almost done)

-Fire FS: Vbrawl´s FS (since now i can lower the filesize really much so that article wont freeze) maybe alittle stronger(Done)

-on some Fire attacks: Chance for spawn a Fireball like as Fire N-B´s(Done)

-Fire attacks will be higher knockback but lower dmg (so it is not just normal mario with Fire effects on fire mode and only afew attacks changed)(Done)

-more models to the moveset: Melee/paper/baby/galaxy but at the v4 release will only release the Brawl recolours+dr. mario(over fire mario texture slot) and then make a pack for SMBZ mario v4 models right after v4

and dont worry i will work on luffy/naruto right after this

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9153 on: December 24, 2012, 06:02:18 AM »

whats rax talking about? New shadow?

[/url]

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9154 on: December 24, 2012, 07:07:09 AM »

whats rax talking about? New shadow?
    a new shadow port i was talking about only like 1-3 pages since

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9155 on: December 24, 2012, 07:22:33 AM »

Dude... I told you about Sora weeks ago... you didn't discover that issue then? Why did you wait until now to have that problem?

Also having the code in the main of the wait (where the sub routines coded stuff to go to for Sora) is not too different from the other tab of the wait. So I'm not following what exactly the issue is for that either.

I know for a fact that it works because Sora wouldn't be released if it didn't work. So why can't you just code it with what was there?

What exactly have you done with Luffy and what all is there to finish?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9156 on: December 24, 2012, 07:37:37 AM »

Dude... I told you about Sora weeks ago... you didn't discover that issue then? Why did you wait until now to have that problem?

Also having the code in the main of the wait (where the sub routines coded stuff to go to for Sora) is not too different from the other tab of the wait. So I'm not following what exactly the issue is for that either.

I know for a fact that it works because Sora wouldn't be released if it didn't work. So why can't you just code it with what was there?

What exactly have you done with Luffy and what all is there to finish?
    Luffy´s Down-B(should be easy) since marth´s down-B is already a counter
    Hitboxes on FS(anything but that is done)
    Fix a bug on N_B charging so there is a limit of how much the attack give in %dmg instead of if charging it for 10 sec. you can make like 100% dmg max dmg will be 25% dmg
    fix side-B also a stupid bug: moving too much/too long sidewards
    and get a good stream effect for gear 2nd/make it to stun then gear 2nd ends or go in damagefall(if in air) and can´t do anything until landing
    model changers for hats
    and fix that stupid up-B
    Finish my win animetions/make a side-taunt(if filesize for it since its close to filesize limit)
    thats all left

also a other reason for why i dont used sora anyway the gear 2nd did not worked at all(was nothing wrong with the gear 2nd. coding since it worked in the Fitmarth.pac i using right now and got 100% same coding)
    and then the PSA freeze after Saved afew times in brawlbox
    so i had to redo add  sub routine to each subaction anyway
    blackjax srs needs to add a button for just that in brawlbox since its needed more then a auto metal button was needed for models
    « Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 07:40:04 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9157 on: December 24, 2012, 07:54:03 AM »

looks like a lot of work

[/url]

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9158 on: December 26, 2012, 02:42:30 PM »

SMBZ mario v4 is almost done but 1 thing keeps me from finishing the PSA:
    hopes this get fixed soon:

if you wanted to edit a PSA in brawlbox on a old moveset (or PSAed the subrotines on each subactions the old method cuz of that other bug i reported last time)
    so you dont have to redo anything in the PSA
    and if open the PSA in the model view it will freeze brawlbox

hope not that problem on naruto too
    anyway needed brawlbox for add model changers(for Cape or Raccon+Hammer+Fire since the Hair model changers is back now)
    and lower filesize so Vbrawl FS article for fire FS can work again without freezes
    and change the bone IDs to Mario boneset merged with Cape/Hammer/Raccon tail Bones
    « Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 02:47:19 PM by Mariodk » Logged

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9159 on: December 26, 2012, 02:47:53 PM »

darn but I thought your V3 fire final smash is better because its much easier to kill an opponent even though it's smaller...

[/url]

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9160 on: December 26, 2012, 03:01:57 PM »

darn but I thought your V3 fire final smash is better because its much easier to kill an opponent even though it's smaller...
    I thought that one was a bit over powered if it hit. Plus it had a huge size for it. I'd like the V3 Fire FS if it was smaller in size

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9161 on: December 26, 2012, 03:15:25 PM »

one thing i didnt like in v3 were the bob bombs, they were to cheap :p lol

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9162 on: December 26, 2012, 03:32:49 PM »

one thing i didnt like in v3 were the bob bombs, they were to cheap :p lol
    ^This. Make him throw a Shell or something like SMBZ Luigi. Even a Shell is kinda powerful so idk lol. And MarioDK, I know this might be weird but I remember in one of your SMBZ Movesets, you had Mario Flash Blue and he would be able to turn Metal at the risk of losing 20% damage. I would add that as well to SMBZ V4 but it might be to much for people to handle xD I would love to see a All in one SMBZ moveset instead of the powerups being broken up into different movesets. So maybe the powerups could be Regular, Fire, Cape, Metal or even instead of metal have him use a star since he does do that as well. Wow I am full of idea's today xD

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9163 on: December 26, 2012, 03:57:50 PM »

^This. Make him throw a Shell or something like SMBZ Luigi. Even a Shell is kinda powerful so idk lol. And MarioDK, I know this might be weird but I remember in one of your SMBZ Movesets, you had Mario Flash Blue and he would be able to turn Metal at the risk of losing 20% damage. I would add that as well to SMBZ V4 but it might be to much for people to handle xD I would love to see a All in one SMBZ moveset instead of the powerups being broken up into different movesets. So maybe the powerups could be Regular, Fire, Cape, Metal or even instead of metal have him use a star since he does do that as well. Wow I am full of idea's today xD
    well i think its unfair as it is that some hacked characters can power up by their taunts. And its really unfair if a character can spawn an item while others caant. your frends will get mad. And another problem is.... well for ex: what if u didnt wanna loose 20% health so u didnt use ur metal but u were tired of flashing blue xD Its like the only way to remove the blue flash is to loose 20% and become metal. Idk its just not to original, but thats my personal oppinion because even for gokus power up taunt i use the non power boost moveset lol. I beleive in a balanced brawl Tongue
    « Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 03:59:21 PM by rax189 » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9164 on: December 26, 2012, 04:46:30 PM »

Lol
    stupid bug

Pages:  1 ... 608 609 610 [611] 612 613 614 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: