Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341771 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9165 on: December 26, 2012, 04:47:02 PM »

one thing i didnt like in v3 were the bob bombs, they were to cheap :p lol
    as i said i made a new N-B
    thats throw the big hammer
    do ppl forget all stuff from last pages ?

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9166 on: December 26, 2012, 04:52:05 PM »

i did remember u said you were not going to do bob bombs Tongue i said thats what i didnt like in v3 lol I never said i hope its not in v4

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9167 on: December 26, 2012, 05:10:26 PM »

I check in every so often so sorry for disregarding your other posts Grin but anyways, I remember you saying that the cape will have custom bones and the N-B will be changed. What other changes are there?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9168 on: December 26, 2012, 05:57:58 PM »

I check in every so often so sorry for disregarding your other posts Grin but anyways, I remember you saying that the cape will have custom bones and the N-B will be changed. What other changes are there?
    there is a chance for luffy will not be done tomorrow
    cuz of still afew things left and that stupid bug
    so maybe i will not work on luffy and work on something else i know can get done tomorrow:
    SMBZ mario v4
    since i kinda have all needed animetions(but afew)
    for moving cape i tired to export the files for that from Marth´s Fitmotionetc.pac to mario´s but that makes it freeze
    so i just merge the cape over Fludd to mario so more animetions to the cape is possible
    and same i do with the hammer(oneslot hammer)
    both thing will be hiden/shown by model changers and since cape can be hiden/shown by model changers now  so can raccon ears/tails be over cape model changers aswell

only hard PSA work will be:
    -added a new FS for no powerups: Starman: getting a star(using the item) and dmg anyone you touches while you can do you own attacks
    not sure how to do that since i needing to find out what Ra-Bit or LA-bit or something like that there is for the star item so the hitboxes for star stops then the star effect ends
    -new Cape FS will be like Sonic´s but without transfrom and get a star instead
    same problem as no powerup FS+the other part of the FS
    -SMWorld cape glide after used up-B(cape)
    knows 80% on how to do this but not how to do with limit for go upwards and be just like as SMW cape glide(but nerfed alittle)

rest i have already done xd
    here is the changes:
    -oneslot hammers(or needle if dr. mario but not made yet)(Done)

-Cape merged with Mario´s boneset(cuz of more animetions for the cape) and model changer for the cape aswell(that way its possible to have oneslot raccon mario over cape)(Done but needed animetions)

-oneslot resize for models like paper mario and baby mario(added a bone to resize bone without needed a Fitmotionetc.pac)(Done)

-new N_B(cape or normal): hammer Throw(throw the big hammer)(almost done)

-Fire FS: Vbrawl´s FS (since now i can lower the filesize really much so that article wont freeze) maybe alittle stronger(Done)

-on some Fire attacks: Chance for spawn a Fireball like as Fire N-B´s(Done)

-Fire attacks will be higher knockback but lower dmg (so it is not just normal mario with Fire effects on fire mode and only afew attacks changed)(Done)

-more models to the moveset: Melee/paper/baby/galaxy but at the v4 release will only release the Brawl recolours+dr. mario(over fire mario texture slot) and then make a pack for SMBZ mario v4 models right after v4

and dont worry i will work on luffy/naruto right after this
    check last page
    its sometimes like if a new page come the last pages got deleted from the thread+yours heads (even if just 1 page back)

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #9169 on: December 26, 2012, 06:09:05 PM »

Oh that makes sense I like the idea's. The idea of him throwing a hammer instead of a bomb is nice but will it have a slow animation like the bomb or will the animation be sped up by a frame speed modifier?

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9170 on: December 26, 2012, 06:49:11 PM »

Oh that makes sense I like the idea's. The idea of him throwing a hammer instead of a bomb is nice but will it have a slow animation like the bomb or will the animation be sped up by a frame speed modifier?
    ??? do u think mariodk meant the small hammers like in v2????? because im pretty sure he meant the main big hammer?
    like links boomerang, mario throws his hammer and it comes back. Thats what i think he meant though. So he wont summon it like the bob bombs Tongue (ps im not sure what you meant in your question so im hoping i gave u the right answer Undecided

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #9171 on: December 27, 2012, 03:04:02 PM »

What annoyed me in v3 wasn't the fact that Mario pulled out a Bom-omb, it was how slowly he pulls it out, I like always got hit by enemies when using that attack. xP
    Also love that SMBZ v4 is getting done.
    So did you find out how to make some powerups dissappear after a time limit? That could help my SM64 Moveset v5.0 to have the Wing Cap disappear after a certain amount of time.
    So what exactly are the powerups? I know that he'll have a hammer, but is it just the hammer, or a hammer powerup? Also the Racoon is an alternate powerup to the cape, or are both in one? Undecided
    « Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 03:11:38 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

JELLYpWnzU
    Mega Kitten

Jellys back

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9172 on: December 27, 2012, 03:44:45 PM »

i think racoon is alternate cause that would waste space

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9173 on: December 27, 2012, 03:49:49 PM »

I hope that the Racoon alternate gets atleast different animations, and maybe a few changes in the hitboxs and stuff to make it look like the tail isn't just a model replacement of the cape, since that's what it looked like in v2.2, just a model replacement. Plus maybe you could give Mario a different wait animation when he has a Super Leaf, since his wait is different in NSMB2, I think it'd be a nice touch. Grin

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9174 on: December 27, 2012, 04:27:15 PM »

What annoyed me in v3 wasn't the fact that Mario pulled out a Bom-omb, it was how slowly he pulls it out, I like always got hit by enemies when using that attack. xP
    Also love that SMBZ v4 is getting done.
    So did you find out how to make some powerups dissappear after a time limit? That could help my SM64 Moveset v5.0 to have the Wing Cap disappear after a certain amount of time.
    So what exactly are the powerups? I know that he'll have a hammer, but is it just the hammer, or a hammer powerup? Also the Racoon is an alternate powerup to the cape, or are both in one? Undecided
    time limit on modes has be made: vegeta´s SSJ mode
    and the raccon tail/leaf will just be over the cape model changers
    but maybe i make a alt version of SMBZ mario v4 with raccon powerup(replace up-B with SMB3/NSMB2 raccon like flying) the rest attacks fits anyway for raccon and cape mario at same time

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9175 on: December 27, 2012, 05:24:01 PM »

time limit on modes has be made: vegeta´s SSJ mode and the raccon tail/leaf will just be over the cape model changers but maybe i make a alt version of SMBZ mario v4 with raccon powerup(replace up-B with SMB3/NSMB2 raccon like flying) the rest attacks fits anyway for raccon and cape mario at same time
    lol silly me, I better look closely at that moveset file, also if the other attacks look good with both cape and racoon, then leave it like that, but atleast make another version for the flying animation, plus the gliding down one since that'll look really weird. Also it might be a good idea to make another version for the Red Star, for Flyign mario/Luigi. Just saying, and I can't wait for this moveset, I better finish SM64 Mario Bros' update so this can go with it. Cheesy

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9176 on: December 28, 2012, 11:47:35 PM »

time limit on modes has be made: vegeta´s SSJ mode
    and the raccon tail/leaf will just be over the cape model changers
    but maybe i make a alt version of SMBZ mario v4 with raccon powerup(replace up-B with SMB3/NSMB2 raccon like flying) the rest attacks fits anyway for raccon and cape mario at same time
    Hmmmm sounds good. Looks like you have a couple complcations though Tongue lol, by the way did you ever figure out if the shadow clones over pikmin work? sorry if you answered this already and im asking

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9177 on: December 29, 2012, 12:55:45 PM »

lol silly me, I better look closely at that moveset file, also if the other attacks look good with both cape and racoon, then leave it like that, but atleast make another version for the flying animation, plus the gliding down one since that'll look really weird. Also it might be a good idea to make another version for the Red Star, for Flyign mario/Luigi. Just saying, and I can't wait for this moveset, I better finish SM64 Mario Bros' update so this can go with it. Cheesy
    SMG flying mario bros will look weird for cape/raccon attacks beside even now the cape is hiden/shown by model changers it will still not be possible to add SMG flying mario over the model changers cuz no filesize for it that will be like 3x mario models over 1 boneset

Hmmmm sounds good. Looks like you have a couple complcations though Tongue lol, by the way did you ever figure out if the shadow clones over pikmin work? sorry if you answered this already and im asking
    not yet since i have same problem on naruto as i have on SMBZ mario v4/luffy PSA
    so not many WIPs can get done now (or updates like Goku updates)
    so maybe i make a other side project while waiting for next brawlbox and hoping that bug with can´t open PSA file or copy/paste subroutine code will be fixed

needing copy/paste subroutine code to be fixed for atleast can redo the whole PSA coding work in brawlbox for SMBZ mario/naruto/Luffy  and that also the whole reason why i still use the old method of PSAing(until the PSA only needs stuff only possible in brawlbox to be done) cuz of that bug
    and needing that other bug to be fixed to update PSAs or PSA movesets after copy/paste  subroutine code in each subaction by the old PSA method
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:58:23 PM by Mariodk » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9178 on: December 29, 2012, 01:09:00 PM »

That's a bad error for BB, since I have not done anything with subroutines, I haven't run into that error. Also it might be possible for Flying Mario Bros is you lowered the textures a lot, though that wouldn't be that great, plus I only mentioned that powerup because I figured at some point someone would ask for it or just make a simple texture replcaement of either the normal or fire clothes. lol So you're still using a Feather Model for the Cape mode right? If so then maybe you could ask Anivernage for his Super Leaf model tht he made for the TBPITW v3/SSB UC Mario moveset. Awesome Face

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9179 on: December 29, 2012, 06:57:21 PM »

So what... Luffy can't be done?

We can straight up scrap Gears Second if its that big a deal Im srs here  Its extra stuff ANYWAY.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Pages:  1 ... 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: