Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341805 times)
Don Jon Bravo
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7245 on: July 15, 2012, 12:32:03 PM »

yea and porting it to someone else too. Kirby Dance

anyways did u guys hear about the new code that allows you to change SD folders?
    u can now have two full movesets over captain falcon...or over anyone!
    i think it only works for PAL at the moment
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 02:29:00 PM by mr.mugenwii » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7246 on: July 15, 2012, 12:32:30 PM »

Well Teen Gohan actually has a different normal string of attacks. Due to his height he usually floats around the midsection of his opponents. Cell for example...

And his aaa combo would more then likely be his spinning fists... He's basically spinning around in a circle.

But yeah, it wouldn't be to hard to make a Gohan PSA using Goku as a base. Personally, my favorite DBZ character is Vegeto. Who's also on my to-do PSA list.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7247 on: July 15, 2012, 12:35:39 PM »

Well Teen Gohan actually has a different normal string of attacks. Due to his height he usually floats around the midsection of his opponents. Cell for example...

And his aaa combo would more then likely be his spinning fists... He's basically spinning around in a circle.

But yeah, it wouldn't be to hard to make a Gohan PSA using Goku as a base. Personally, my favorite DBZ character is Vegeto. Who's also on my to-do PSA list.
    reason for why i saying vegito/gogeta in same option is cuz if i make them i will kinda fuse these two make some moves of vegito and some of gogeta in 1 PSA
    cuz after all they are just goku+Vegeta fusion
    was even thinking to make them to a Boss/overpowered PSA cuz after all they are the strongest in DBZ
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 12:39:17 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7248 on: July 15, 2012, 12:40:35 PM »

I actually didn't read that poll you had up there.

No idea you had them up  there till I read your post just now xD

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7249 on: July 15, 2012, 01:08:16 PM »

here is how to make a SSBB gohan moveset:
    use Goku moveset
    replace N-B with Masenko(that will mainly be a kamehameha in a other animation/colour but still same attack almost)
    replace FS with super kamehameha
    replace Wait/win/entry/these animations they are not attacks
    remove dragonFist/kaioken
    replace up-B to somekind of Fly attack
    and thats all
    his "A" attacks will be same as Goku´s (or almost maybe 1-2 is not same)
    his "B" attacks will also be almost same as Goku´s

thats why i will not make gohan and not even thinking about to add him in the poll
    if i will make one of these in the poll will it be future trunks
    not cuz of he is winning but cuz of he using sword in DBZ style xD and that will make a good moveset he will not be a clone of any from DBZ
    or it will be fat buu (maybe some moves from other DBZ PSAs but still afew attacks you dont see on other chars.)
    Sad you won't make Gohan but I would love future trunks because that's why I voted for, and anyway will you make kid trunks?

[/url]

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7250 on: July 15, 2012, 01:42:41 PM »

MARIODK, its official! I know which Dragonball Z/GT character u are doing after kid goku. U WILL DO HERCULE SATAN! And you will give him his "Satan Miracle Special Ultra Super Megaton Punch" and he will be over captain falcon. HAHAHAHAHAHA im just messing, but he would be cool in brawl but if u did piccolo he would be over captain falcon so u wouldnt be able to do hercule satan over him... u probably wouldnt even question putting him in ssbb though huh? hahahaha anyways, do u have any gotenks update pictures for the fans Smiley

Post Merge: July 15, 2012, 01:59:54 PM
    Sad you won't make Gohan but I would love future trunks because that's why I voted for, and anyway will you make kid trunks?

i think there are to many saiyans with gotenks, vegeta, kid goku, and goku, and since they all cant go super saiyan its not that great...  but someone like piccolo or fat buu, it changes it up a bit and the saiyans moves are all to similar lol but the 4 saiyans in brawl or that are about to be in brawl are perect Smiley
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 01:59:54 PM by rax189 » Logged

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7251 on: July 15, 2012, 02:26:11 PM »

i think there are to many saiyans with gotenks, vegeta, kid goku, and goku, and since they all cant go super saiyan its not that great...  but someone like piccolo or fat buu, it changes it up a bit and the saiyans moves are all to similar lol but the 4 saiyans in brawl or that are about to be in brawl are perect Smiley
    *Thinks of Tapion* Yeah at least one non-saiyan wouldnt hurt.

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7252 on: July 15, 2012, 02:30:58 PM »

i would love to see another non saiyan dbz character there are just to many to pick from, i like piccolo and fat buu the most because piccolo would most likely get rid of captain falcon, fat buu would get rid of dedede, but krillin would get rid of mario or mabey luigi, and i want mario and luigi. we do have kid buu though and hes a non saiyan

Post Merge: July 15, 2012, 02:33:14 PM
    the main reason i dont like to many saiyan hacks is because only goku can go super saiyan Tongue and all the other saiyans can to just not in brawl and its a bit dumb.. but i understand gotenks and vegeta, and kid goku wont go ssj cause its DB based, so its not to bad
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 02:43:08 PM by rax189 » Logged

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7253 on: July 15, 2012, 02:39:33 PM »

i would love to see another non saiyan dbz character there are just to many to pick from, i like piccolo and fat buu the most because piccolo would most likely get rid of captain falcon, fat buu would get rid of dedede, but krillin would get rid of mario or mabey luigi, and i want mario and luigi. we do have kid buu though and hes a non saiyan

Post Merge: July 15, 2012, 02:33:14 PM
    the main reason i dont like to many saiyan hacks is because only goku can go super saiyan Tongue and all the other saiyans can to just not in brawl and its a bit dumb.. but i understand gotenks, vegeta, and kid goku wont go ssj cause its DB based, so its not to bad
    no piccolo would go over gannon, krillin i really dont care for, fat buu meh, i would want tapion or uub or something non-saiyan wise.

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7254 on: July 15, 2012, 02:53:13 PM »

mariodk will you rigg future trunks with normal sword and super trunks for ssj? or are you gonna use the gbc one?

also i saw you wont make a gohan psa i just hope when you update goku and add extramodels you think on teen gohan for an extra model Tongue

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7255 on: July 15, 2012, 03:20:50 PM »

no piccolo would go over gannon, krillin i really dont care for, fat buu meh, i would want tapion or uub or something non-saiyan wise.

krillin could be over fox, and uub could be over fox...

Post Merge: July 15, 2012, 03:22:30 PM
    MARIODK, lol SMBZ mario fire hammer charge ( A sideways while in fire mode) lags the game
    :O lol will that be fixed
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 03:22:30 PM by rax189 » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7256 on: July 15, 2012, 03:53:25 PM »

fat buu could be interesting...

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7257 on: July 15, 2012, 07:23:28 PM »

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p533/rax189/piccolo.png

PICCOLO lol

Post Merge: July 15, 2012, 08:06:37 PM
    http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p533/rax189/buu.png

if u did do fat buu
    u could give him same grab as kid buu where he stretches his arm, he could shoot a beam out of his antenna like rob as his B attack but a bit bigger, B up similar to dedede, and ur smart enough to think of everything mariodk lol
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:09:36 PM by rax189 » Logged

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7258 on: July 16, 2012, 10:23:51 AM »

yeah exactly, anyone who knows me knows that Gohan is my fav char of all time.
    Eeek didn't know that you favourite character was gohan too 

Post Merge: July 16, 2012, 10:26:01 AM
    yea and porting it to someone else too. Kirby Dance

anyways did u guys hear about the new code that allows you to change SD folders?
    u can now have two full movesets over captain falcon...or over anyone!
    i think it only works for PAL at the moment

WHAT!!!!!! How does that work though??? Like a model shadow over sonic with his own moveset and sonic with his own moveset?!
    AWESOME!
    Damn only for PAL I was Pal before lol
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 10:26:01 AM by battleon469 » Logged

[/url]

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7259 on: July 16, 2012, 10:30:26 AM »

my fav. char.(and will always be) is Mario but my 2nd. i am working on now: Gotenks
    anyway i am possible done with "B" attacks animations/maybe some PSA(1-2 "B" attacks) of Gotenks today
    after i am done with "B" attacks and while i waiting for    Kagemaru for the Ground "A" attacks
    i will be finishing Naruto moveset
    and next moveset after these two is possible updates so i can get all my movesets done before i start on a new one and start on 1 big project some of you already know what it is and i will make a thead just for this so you just have to wait to find out if you dont know
    after this big project i will Kinda leaving SSBB hacking start a even bigger Project (still SSB but not 100%  cuz this will SSBB hacking useless so you dont have to edit this game anymore but you will find out what it is 100%) only afew know it but not many
    but i know i can do this really big project cuz at that time i think i will be as good to programming as Blackjax was then he started with working on model importing(maybe not so good but almost)
    after all i study programming (just started)
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 10:34:38 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: