Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2343893 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7410 on: July 26, 2012, 03:40:45 AM »

N-Air animation looks nice.  Definitely one of your best animations

>_> thats kinda my animation. (Attacks 11,12,13, side tilt, down smash, N,F,B, Up airs)

The gifs actually are a bit choppy as well. The back air attack is actually 3 kicks... but the gif seems to... stall I guess you can say after the fist one.

No... the side tilt was completely made up without porting Sonic's animation. Sonic spins his arm the opposite direction anyway I think.

My part in the project is almost over though. The Up smash and tilt are the last two animations MarioDK asked me to help with so soon as I figure out what to make, my job in the collab will be done Cheesy unless there is something else MarioDK wanted some help with. *goes back to Luffy*

Gotinks is over Ness right?

Also, I"m fairly sure its possible to port the ghost gfx over the PK thunder and use it as a floating point for the attack... seems simple enough tbh.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7411 on: July 26, 2012, 03:44:25 AM »

>_> thats kinda my animation. (Attacks 11,12,13, side tilt, down smash, N,F,B, Up airs)

Oops, my mistake.  Still looks damn good.  You did a good job bro

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7412 on: July 26, 2012, 05:38:18 AM »

The gifs actually are a bit choppy as well. The back air attack is actually 3 kicks... but the gif seems to... stall I guess you can say after the fist one.

No... the side tilt was completely made up without porting Sonic's animation. Sonic spins his arm the opposite direction anyway I think.

My part in the project is almost over though. The Up smash and tilt are the last two animations MarioDK asked me to help with so soon as I figure out what to make, my job in the collab will be done Cheesy unless there is something else MarioDK wanted some help with. *goes back to Luffy*

Gotinks is over Ness right?

Also, I"m fairly sure its possible to port the ghost gfx over the PK thunder and use it as a floating point for the attack... seems simple enough tbh.
    gotenks its over lucas atleast last i remenber mariodk rigged it over lucas sekeleton ids yes you can make the ghost over the pk thunder the problem is really the explosion on contact  i have an idea for that Tongue

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7413 on: July 26, 2012, 05:45:40 AM »

How is the explosion on contact a problem? Isn't that a flag? Or a "if hit box connects: use x gfx" or something like that to simulate an explosion?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7414 on: July 26, 2012, 06:49:35 AM »

i like the explosion on contact idea but i hate to have to drive it to its target, it should just go straight and then u can move on.
    that is the only move i hate from Lucas with all my heart lol
    it gets annoying when u have to "drive" it because you cant move till u hit something...
    imo
    and there is no recovery til u hit urself which sometimes is not too easy

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7415 on: July 26, 2012, 07:16:38 AM »

How is the explosion on contact a problem? Isn't that a flag? Or a "if hit box connects: use x gfx" or something like that to simulate an explosion?
    i mean showing an explosion gfx instead of just doing fire damage

i like the explosion on contact idea but i hate to have to drive it to its target, it should just go straight and then u can move on.
    that is the only move i hate from Lucas with all my heart lol
    it gets annoying when u have to "drive" it because you cant move till u hit something...
    imo
    and there is no recovery til u hit urself which sometimes is not too easy
    controling the ghost is the way to go since remenber gotenks will have another up B  sending the ghost foward would be boring but i guess if mariodk wants he can replace the ghost on pk fire

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7416 on: July 26, 2012, 07:17:33 AM »

@Mugenwii: Its just one of those things >_>

Brawl- Lucas and Ness don't have that problem btw. >_> If the move ends and they didn't hit something or themselves, they can try again.

@Carnage: If you can get it to work by all means...  I'm just glad its not my responsibility. Awesome Face

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7417 on: July 26, 2012, 09:31:50 AM »

well i thinks its possible to make ghost explode on lucas since we can add text on the articles i could try an idea to make ghost blow up when they hit i have an idea if you need help with that.
    i am possible needing help with that but i got a idea my self for that and also explode if hit ground/then the PKthunder stops

but my biggest problem for gotenks´s "B" attacks will possible be up-B to make it to move like as Fox´s and a short version of it
    i know its possible cuz lucas already got sometime like that recovery but you needing to hit you self with PKthunder first so i think its possible to make something like fox´s up-B over lucas beside Sdo0m turned also Lucario´s up-B to almost fox´s up-B for kid buu
     also instead of floating right after the up-B i will make it 100% like as JUS´s Gotenks flying attack so you can use it 2 times in air and 3 times if you using it from ground) but as i said it will be shorter then fox´s up-B so it will still be balanced to use
    gotenks´s Donut will be over the side-B article and i even got idea how to make it so the donut stay at the target then it hits someone while the target is stunned

@Kagemaru i am saveing ness slot for kid goku moveset xD so we got gotenks over lucas and kid goku over ness also i think its possible to port gotenks over ness but i will not do it i will let someone else do it if they wanted to but only do it with real porting method not renaming (same if they wanted kid goku moveset from ness to lucas)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7418 on: July 26, 2012, 10:15:53 AM »

Ah... well looks like Scott is going over Jiggly >_>

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7419 on: July 26, 2012, 10:45:31 AM »

i am possible needing help with that but i got a idea my self for that and also explode if hit ground/then the PKthunder stops

but my biggest problem for gotenks´s "B" attacks will possible be up-B to make it to move like as Fox´s and a short version of it
    i know its possible cuz lucas already got sometime like that recovery but you needing to hit you self with PKthunder first so i think its possible to make something like fox´s up-B over lucas beside Sdo0m turned also Lucario´s up-B to almost fox´s up-B for kid buu
     also instead of floating right after the up-B i will make it 100% like as JUS´s Gotenks flying attack so you can use it 2 times in air and 3 times if you using it from ground) but as i said it will be shorter then fox´s up-B so it will still be balanced to use
    gotenks´s Donut will be over the side-B article and i even got idea how to make it so the donut stay at the target then it hits someone while the target is stunned

@Kagemaru i am saveing ness slot for kid goku moveset xD so we got gotenks over lucas and kid goku over ness also i think its possible to port gotenks over ness but i will not do it i will let someone else do it if they wanted to but only do it with real porting method not renaming (same if they wanted kid goku moveset from ness to lucas)
    i think i know how your gonna do the side B xD first make the side B moving hit be a stun then change the fire column to a ring with no damage that stays there for the time the fire colum works Tongue

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7420 on: July 26, 2012, 11:29:51 AM »

lucas mainly cuz of i can use PKthunder to ghosts
    Yeah but you would have to make it strong while it's over up -B because PK thunder isn't that strong and it's not a great recovery move so I agree with carnage to use it over Pk fire.
    It's got to be strong though no matter what because when it's Gotenks vs buu in the hyper bolic time chamber he used the Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack and it made buu all burnt and Sludgy Like Burning candle wax XD and when used all 10 ghosts he made him explode

[/url]

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7421 on: July 26, 2012, 11:34:50 AM »

Yeah but you would have to make it strong while it's over up -B because PK thunder isn't that strong and it's not a great recovery move so I agree with carnage to use it over Pk fire.
    It's got to be strong though no matter what because when it's Gotenks vs buu in the hyper bolic time chamber he used the Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack and it made buu all burnt and Sludgy Like Burning candle wax XD and when used all 10 ghosts he made him explode
    it will be strong but still balanced

if you have not see the moveset list super ghosts will be on 2 attacks:
    down-B version: only 1 ghost and alittle weak: 10% dmg
    FS version: 4 ghosts and 30% dmg and so strong so they can kill ppl around 75% dmg on FD stage

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7422 on: July 26, 2012, 11:37:37 AM »

Oh Ok I read the moveset List a while A go.

Psst, I voted for Hyper Bolic Time chamber!

P.S can you change gravity on stages? if you can that would be awesome because in the Hyper bolic time chamber gravity is High I think

[/url]

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7423 on: July 26, 2012, 11:48:37 AM »

Oh Ok I read the moveset List a while A go.

Psst, I voted for Hyper Bolic Time chamber!

P.S can you change gravity on stages? if you can that would be awesome because in the Hyper bolic time chamber gravity is High I think
    its not possible(yet) but i like the idea
    also even if Hyper Bolic Time chamber! wins i can still possible making a other stuff and right now i feel most for making going merry cuz of no onepiece stages at all

Post Merge: July 26, 2012, 12:14:39 PM
    got almost anything to work
    but side-B is still same problem back then i got the problem with all "B" attack getting vegeta to stop doing anything
    and the GFX wont show Sad
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 12:15:00 PM by Mariodk » Logged

Tobi
    Mega Kitten

Obito?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7424 on: July 26, 2012, 12:19:57 PM »

hey mariodk just to help you with your english where you have been saying "anything" it should be everything
    if you say i cant get anything to work would be correct. but when you say ive almost got everything to work would be correct in this instance instead. its hard to explain

Pages:  1 ... 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: