Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.
Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)

Pages:  1 ... 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 ... 184
Author Topic: Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone  (Read 639733 times)
Flygon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2160 on: September 21, 2012, 10:31:19 PM »

iAgree

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #2161 on: September 21, 2012, 10:38:20 PM »

I use quickmeme.com Why the [censored] would you buy apple products? Im srs here Nah, I'm messing with you, use what you want... but always know..
    APPLE SUCKS
    School bought, not me. I only care about because I have SixtyForce and Dolphin on it, got a bunch of n64 roms, including my WIP SM64 2 BR hack, also have Melee, and I'm going to see if compressing my SSBB iso will make it small enough to fit on my flashdrive. I do have an iPhone, but I hate how much data the internet takes up.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #2162 on: September 22, 2012, 09:34:51 AM »

Why the [censored] would you buy apple products? Im srs here
    Do you like the iPod? :<

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #2163 on: September 22, 2012, 11:33:58 AM »

School bought, not me. I only care about because I have SixtyForce and Dolphin on it, got a bunch of n64 roms, including my WIP SM64 2 BR hack, also have Melee, and I'm going to see if compressing my SSBB iso will make it small enough to fit on my flashdrive. I do have an iPhone, but I hate how much data the internet takes up.
    Gotcha. I hate the iPhone the most. Everyone says how it's "so innovative" and the best phone on the market, yet, most of them don't even know the Samsung Galaxy S3 exsists. I had the iPhone 4, I couldn't stand it, it crashed, my bills were out-of-control, and it was too [censored]ing annonying how I couldn't get ringtones, music, videos or files without buying them. My Galaxy S has saved my ass serving as a USB storage, and it's basically got the frreedom of windows' computers. I love it. And I have the first Galaxy S now, not the third.

Do you like the iPod? :<
    My iPod touch is fun, because I need it for games and wifi browsing. I also use it for music and movies. I'd just rather have my Galaxy S if I had to pick one or the other xD

Anyway, I'm getting off-topic.

Here's on-topic [censored].

So, I've been finding it hard to get to work on hacks while focusing on school. I'll try to hack when I can, but progress will be a lot slower on Weekdays from here on out. I was also just elected Class-President yesterday, so I have to manage a class now. I'll do my best to stay on top of things, but until Homecoming week is over, it'll be slower than ever. So I should be back at normal pace around the second week of October, but then again, I still have to worry about school work and other fundraisers. I'm not leaving, but things'll be slow :/ Sorry guys.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #2164 on: September 22, 2012, 12:54:30 PM »

Gotcha. I hate the iPhone the most. Everyone says how it's "so innovative" and the best phone on the market, yet, most of them don't even know the Samsung Galaxy S3 exsists. I had the iPhone 4, I couldn't stand it, it crashed, my bills were out-of-control, and it was too [censored]ing annonying how I couldn't get ringtones, music, videos or files without buying them. My Galaxy S has saved my ass serving as a USB storage, and it's basically got the frreedom of windows' computers. I love it. And I have the first Galaxy S now, not the third. My iPod touch is fun, because I need it for games and wifi browsing. I also use it for music and movies. I'd just rather have my Galaxy S if I had to pick one or the other xD Anyway, I'm getting off-topic. Here's on-topic [censored]. So, I've been finding it hard to get to work on hacks while focusing on school. I'll try to hack when I can, but progress will be a lot slower on Weekdays from here on out. I was also just elected Class-President yesterday, so I have to manage a class now. I'll do my best to stay on top of things, but until Homecoming week is over, it'll be slower than ever. So I should be back at normal pace around the second week of October, but then again, I still have to worry about school work and other fundraisers. I'm not leaving, but things'll be slow :/ Sorry guys.
    I feel you're pain, and by that I mean I got grounded for the weekdays (and weekend if I dont get all my work done) becasue I failed a class. Of course most weekends I'll have things beng worked on. I hope Bowletta will be at the top of your list when your homecoming week is over.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2165 on: September 22, 2012, 03:57:49 PM »

Just checked the OP and saw Magento. He looks sexy
    Do you plain on releasing your Captain America model?

Boygos
    srs kitten

« Reply #2166 on: September 22, 2012, 04:59:46 PM »

Just checked the OP and saw Magento. He looks sexy
    Do you plain on releasing your Captain America model?
    Hopefully by Tuesday for Cap. Magneto... damn. I've been neglecting him for so long. I'm not sure what state he's in, I think I just need to do the hands, if I recall correctly.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2167 on: September 22, 2012, 07:39:53 PM »

if you want, you can send me magneto and i'll be happy to finish him ^^

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2168 on: September 22, 2012, 11:26:51 PM »

Hey Boygos, I was practicing some model posing, and decided to do this for ya. :3

It's based on this.

Boygos
    srs kitten

« Reply #2169 on: September 23, 2012, 11:14:24 AM »

Hey Boygos, I was practicing some model posing, and decided to do this for ya. :3

It's based on this.

Awesome! thanks!

if you want, you can send me magneto and i&#039;ll be happy to finish him ^^

That would be awesome. I just checked up on him, all the completed files are on my old PC, the fingers just need touch-ups. If you wanna do em', I'll send him to you, good sir. Just send him back when you're done so I can do the sexy preview thing I've been doing on my newer rigs, and check up with Enzo on that texture he was working on.

I'll probably end up doing two versions. One sexy ItallionStallion made one, and one with the original textures and the MvC3 shader.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2170 on: September 23, 2012, 11:56:08 AM »

sure, i'll be awaiting that PM xD

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #2171 on: September 23, 2012, 11:58:53 AM »

Can't wait for the Captain to have his MvC3 shader. That was something he was lacking desperately.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2172 on: September 23, 2012, 12:00:13 PM »

Can't wait for the Captain to have his MvC3 shader. That was something he was lacking desperately.
    Iron Man should have that too. Actually....every MvC3 import needs to have it. Im srs here

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #2173 on: September 23, 2012, 01:11:28 PM »

I plan to update Captain America and Iron Man with the new shaders soon

Boygos
    srs kitten

« Reply #2174 on: September 23, 2012, 03:52:54 PM »

I plan to update Captain America and Iron Man with the new shaders soon
    Give it to War Machine, too. Also, I've been meaning to talk to you about Iron Man. What do you say about possibly working on Mark VII, while I work on Avengers Cap, and we could dual release?

Pages:  1 ... 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 ... 184
    Print
    Jump to: