Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 ... 789
Author Topic: DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020  (Read 2413296 times)
DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6600 on: November 05, 2012, 11:28:28 PM »

... not impressed

I hate gf or should I say ex-gf now. *goes to look for baseball bat*
    no no no... its not her fault at all... its her ex bf fault... all ill say is that he has issue's, and he's really crazy, and can be all psychotic to the point he will kill some1

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6601 on: November 05, 2012, 11:30:34 PM »

no no no... its not her fault at all... its her ex bf fault... all ill say is that he has issue's, and he's really crazy, and can be all psychotic to the point he will kill some1
    Protect yourself with baseball bat man. We don't want you and your hacks to die.  Oh shi~

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6602 on: November 05, 2012, 11:37:37 PM »

i see what ya did thar.... NICE TRY!!!! not impressed

besides.. my motivation for everything just shot down to 0... click spoiler for reason y
    well i was out with my gf for a couple of hours.. her ex shows up out of no where, and tries to stalk us, got away from him for like an hour and a half, then we ran into him and then my gf went to talk to him for a min
    which ended up being 15mins
    and so i was just sitting there and watching, then all the sudden i see them kissing
    so they talked for a bit more, then she comes walking back over to me with a sad look on her face
    then she asks me "do u think its ok for us to be dating?"
    thats when i just stared at her w/o saying a word
    i just got up and looked over at her ex, who was like a good 30 feet away from us or so
    then looked back at her and said "well i saw what happened.. but i want to stay with u, but what is ur heart saying?"
    then i just walked away and told her that we'll continue over fb
    but she noticed that i was crushed and tried to hug me... but i backed away and left
    so.... we'll see whats gonna happen...
    [censored] thats really bad man Undecided

I would say its her fault and forget her, she kissed him, why would you like to be with someone who cant forget or stop loving other one. Im srs here

But sometimes is difficult to forget someone, so that tip wouldnt work good.... In my experience.

... not impressed

I hate gf or should I say ex-gf now. *goes to look for baseball bat*

LOl hope at least make you a bit lol DSX8 Cheesy

[censored], with more reason you should keep a bit distance. He can do something dangerous. And recurring to someone doesnt help too.

Protect yourself with baseball bat man. We don't want you and your hacks to die.  Oh shi~
    This^
    Or use Peach's and Snake's weapons, specially the pan, use Brawl attacks to protect or attack. With Brawl experience no one can beat you!!  AWESOME 2.0!

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6603 on: November 05, 2012, 11:43:33 PM »

[censored] thats really bad man Undecided

I would say its her fault and forget her, she kissed him, why would you like to be with someone who cant forget or stop loving other one. Im srs here

But sometimes is difficult to forget someone, so that tip wouldnt work good.... In my experience.

LOl hope at least make you a bit lol DSX8 Cheesy
    [censored], with more reason you should keep a bit distance. He can do something dangerous. And recurring to someone doesnt help too.
    This^
    Or use Peach's and Snake's weapons, specially the pan, use Brawl attacks to protect or attack. With Brawl experience no one can beat you!!  AWESOME 2.0!
    hey u werent there to see it go down... i now know what he's capable to do now, and what he's like too, and he made her have a guilt trip, she didnt lean in to kiss him, he leaned in to kiss her.. but u r right, it is going to be hard to forget bout her, but idk if i can... she changed me alot, made me feel more comfortable with being in a relationship, and not be shy or nervous to do anything in public... it just hurts so much atm when i think bout all the stuff me and her did together..

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6604 on: November 05, 2012, 11:46:33 PM »

hey u werent there to see it go down... i now know what he's capable to do now, and what he's like too, and he made her have a guilt trip, she didnt lean in to kiss him, he leaned in to kiss her.. but u r right, it is going to be hard to forget bout her, but idk if i can... she changed me alot, made me feel more comfortable with being in a relationship, and not be shy or nervous to do anything in public... it just hurts so much atm when i think bout all the stuff me and her did together..
    If it makes you feel any better, look him up on FB, slap his ugly face on Sandbag, and use him as a training dummy and for Homerun Contest. AWESOME 2.0!

Oh and upload to the Vault, in case anyone else wants to beat the hell out of him. I see what you did there ... *cracks knuckles*
    « Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 11:54:22 PM by chaos_knight9000 » Logged

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6605 on: November 05, 2012, 11:49:05 PM »

True, i wasnt there, thats why i cant help you much on this kind of things. Undecided

The only things i can do is give you little tiny advices, and cheer you up a little. Like a Boss Friend "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

Well long distance one <_<

If it makes you feel any better, look him up on FB, slap his ugly face on Sandbag, and use him as a training dummy and for Homerun Contest. AWESOME 2.0!

Lol this ^

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6606 on: November 06, 2012, 12:01:43 AM »

Oh and upload to the Vault, in case anyone else wants to beat the hell out of him. I see what you did there ... *cracks knuckles*
    True, i wasnt there, thats why i cant help you much on this kind of things. Undecided

The only things i can do is give you little tiny advices, and cheer you up a little. Like a Boss Friend "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

Well long distance one <_<

Lol this ^
    heh yeah... i already know what his fb is.. xD   but never thought bout using his pic and put it on the sandbag... Happy Face

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6607 on: November 06, 2012, 12:03:29 AM »

Do it. Happy Face

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6608 on: November 06, 2012, 12:04:53 AM »

Do it. Happy Face
    And upload it to the vault, like Chaos said, so he can be kicked by the whole KCMM staff/member/guest Happy Face
    « Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 12:06:24 AM by Anivernage » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6609 on: November 06, 2012, 12:07:27 AM »

And upload it to the vault, like Chaos said, so he can be kicked by the whole KCMM staff/member/guest Happy Face
    The Waiting Room and Homerun Contest just got more fun! Happy Face

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6610 on: November 06, 2012, 01:38:19 AM »

well to keep this thread from going off-topic.... here's something im revamping... now the dissidia menu screen looks more better.. here's some pics

« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 01:39:10 AM by DSX8 » Logged

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6611 on: November 06, 2012, 02:29:08 AM »

damn. i'm gone from your thread for a day, and i miss a lot.
    off topic crap:
    sorry about what happened with your gf. hope you two can work it out. she sounds like a wonderful person, who doesn't belong with some jerk that doesn't think of her happiness before his own, like you do. If her evil ex doesn't leave you alone, beat the [censored] out of him, yell in his face, or call the police or something. sorry. I can dish out a fair amount of relationship advice, but confrontational advice isn't my strong point... which is weird, since I haven't been in a relationship, but have been in tons of confrontations.
    With that out of the way, aside from your preview videos, I've never seen your Dissidia menu in action. What's new?

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    NNID: Allav866

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6612 on: November 06, 2012, 02:40:11 AM »

damn. i'm gone from your thread for a day, and i miss a lot.
    off topic crap:
    sorry about what happened with your gf. hope you two can work it out. she sounds like a wonderful person, who doesn't belong with some jerk that doesn't think of her happiness before his own, like you do. If her evil ex doesn't leave you alone, beat the [censored] out of him, yell in his face, or call the police or something. sorry. I can dish out a fair amount of relationship advice, but confrontational advice isn't my strong point... which is weird, since I haven't been in a relationship, but have been in tons of confrontations.
    With that out of the way, aside from your preview videos, I've never seen your Dissidia menu in action. What's new?
    off-topic: yeah... she is a wonderful girl who i'd like to keep in my life no matter what happens..

on-topic: whats new in the menu background is animated clouds and trying to get the water to animate lol... but the water is now reflective
    « Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 02:43:09 AM by DSX8 » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6613 on: November 06, 2012, 04:34:13 AM »

off-topic: yeah... she is a wonderful girl who i'd like to keep in my life no matter what happens..

on-topic: whats new in the menu background is animated clouds and trying to get the water to animate lol... but the water is now reflective
    reflective as in fountain of dreams in melee, or just with a shiny material?

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6614 on: November 06, 2012, 06:23:43 AM »

well to keep this thread from going off-topic.... here's something im revamping... now the dissidia menu screen looks more better.. here's some pics

First,TvC CSS and then Dissidia menu. What could be next? The SSS? Happy Face

Although, I do keep getting that feeling as if it's still "Brawl" for some reason. Unlike your CSS, I got that TvC feeling.
    « Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 06:35:59 AM by chaos_knight9000 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 ... 789
    Print
    Jump to: