Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 111
Author Topic: Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!  (Read 452272 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #885 on: September 06, 2012, 05:06:09 PM »

No at the moment thanks Grin

Well im back that means i got rivo working and 3ds max fixed but 3ds max still gives me problems i cant use some things >.>

That also means i can continue my old projects

I also have still RL problems so progress will be slow.....

First of all Bowser Jr. to SonicBrawler.
    Next Sasuke.
    Next SSBX Mario and Bowser.
    Next Paper Mario.

Must make a SMB3 version witht eh Pitchfork and no bandana!!!! Great that you got rivo & 3ds max working again. I think that when we work on Paper Mario, I think you should make edits, or make a completely new model....with about the same, if not better detail than Starwaffles.
    Ah, okay, so SB is making Jr.?

Hype for Sasuke! Grin
    No, SonicBrawler is releasing BJ & SM at the same time, SM is ready for the beta release, BJ is not.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #886 on: September 06, 2012, 05:34:16 PM »

fixed yay so i see groudon v2 possible and your epic psas finished like mario ridding yoshi and ssbx mario Tongue

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #887 on: September 06, 2012, 06:11:17 PM »

@Anivernage
    can you give me all the stuff from SSBX mario/best plumber in the world v3?
    you got so far
    i am not sure i will use all stuff from it but possible from what i seen afew things to smbz mario v4

Well i can send you the super leaf for your raccoon transform and some animations related to smbz(they´re old and need touch-ups) also i was about to ask you if you can add this now we can import,etc we as you xD can use it to make this move. or i can add ir too you can add it over the hammer and with article events itll appear in the corresponding move

the smbz bunch of punches it was my favorite smbz move >.>

Must make a SMB3 version witht eh Pitchfork and no bandana!!!! Great that you got rivo & 3ds max working again. I think that when we work on Paper Mario, I think you should make edits, or make a completely new model....with about the same, if not better detail than Starwaffles.No, SonicBrawler is releasing BJ & SM at the same time, SM is ready for the beta release, BJ is not.

Ill make a SMB3 statue version since itll be an article like kirby´s statue.
    Yea i also think now we can have all partners in the same mario model(model and not over those articles over articles can be things we can use.)

fixed yay so i see groudon v2 possible and your epic psas finished like mario ridding yoshi and ssbx mario Tongue

Yes groudon is next along with wart.
    « Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 06:12:09 PM by Anivernage » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #888 on: September 06, 2012, 06:12:53 PM »

Such epic plans. Still hyped. lol

Still need any help testing Sasuke or are you all right now?

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #889 on: September 06, 2012, 06:16:26 PM »

Such epic plans. Still hyped. lol

Still need any help testing Sasuke or are you all right now?
    i still need help so sometime this weeks(i dont want to give a date because possibly before or after) ill send sasuke for beta testers the ones for the V2 now are beta testers of this version they know who they are Awesome Face

and then after feedback goes sasuke video for release Happy Face

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #890 on: September 06, 2012, 06:17:20 PM »

Okay, sounds good to me. Smiley

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #891 on: September 06, 2012, 08:01:41 PM »

Yea i also think now we can have all partners in the same mario model(model and not over those articles over articles can be things we can use.)
    I meant give him hurt, and blinking eyes, and multiple hands and a mouth, not his partners. xD lol What I think would be cool is if Mario and his partners could be their original sprites, and just revolve around the camera. But that's probably not that simple yet is it? I figured for Mario, we could use his parts from TTYD and SPM, and make it so they are rigged so they move in animatilons, and yet still revolved around the camera. I wonder if BlackJax could do that....

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #892 on: September 06, 2012, 08:33:31 PM »

I meant give him hurt, and blinking eyes, and multiple hands and a mouth, not his partners. xD lol What I think would be cool is if Mario and his partners could be their original sprites, and just revolve around the camera. But that's probably not that simple yet is it? I figured for Mario, we could use his parts from TTYD and SPM, and make it so they are rigged so they move in animatilons, and yet still revolved around the camera. I wonder if BlackJax could do that....
    Lol´k , also try asking him >.>

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #893 on: September 06, 2012, 08:38:40 PM »

Ani, mind going to my thread and helping me for a sec? You're good with hacking effect files, so I thought I'd come to you. Grin

Also, any Paper Mario model is fine, as long as the PSA is good. Wink

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #894 on: September 06, 2012, 08:51:37 PM »

Lol´k , also try asking him >.>

You mean asking Starwaffle? I did like two or something months ago, his response was that Paper Mario was already on the brink of lagging, and adding things would lag the game. Despite me asking for him to get rid of the extra hammers, and other stuff like the "oil" stars and save block.
    Also, any Paper Mario model is fine, as long as the PSA is good. Wink
    Well the animations I made for Paper Mario don't look as good when his hands are always closed, his eyes stay the same all the time and so on. Plus since G&W has so many different visiblity bones, we could easily give Paper Mario the things he requires, and then change the model changers. I actually had started keeping track of what model changer changes what bones.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #895 on: September 06, 2012, 08:55:05 PM »

Hmm. You should teach me how to use Model Changer sometime. It could help me with Tabuu, if he can have some created, that is.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #896 on: September 06, 2012, 08:56:50 PM »

heres the tut for BB Grin
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47389.0

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #897 on: September 06, 2012, 09:09:35 PM »

Bookmarked, thanks. Grin

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #898 on: September 07, 2012, 09:40:17 PM »

When you start working on Bowser again, you'll have to make edits to your animations, because now his fingers are lined up with the bones perfectly....and his yellow eyes still don't work. Im srs here

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #899 on: September 07, 2012, 09:48:15 PM »

When you start working on Bowser again, you'll have to make edits to your animations, because now his fingers are lined up with the bones perfectly....and his yellow eyes still don't work. Im srs here
    ok also lol try changing eyelid to eyeLid Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 111
    Print
    Jump to: