Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1820796 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1905 on: October 21, 2011, 11:34:43 AM »

What happen for Predator?
    Still trying to fit the spear to the hand. But to be honest, I haven't been working on Predator lately because I'm helping Kit work on Tifa and I'm more motivated to work on my Mewtwo PSA at the moment. But I assure you that I will work on Predator.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1906 on: October 21, 2011, 09:27:42 PM »

>.>
    A video one of my testers, _Data_Drain_/Jiro recorded showing my current progress on the Mewtwo PSA I'm working on.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1R4BaV0Pdk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1R4BaV0Pdk</a>

Note: I built my PSA off the Project Melee Mewtwo, so expect to see some Project M moves in there.
    « Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:49:29 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1907 on: October 21, 2011, 09:51:03 PM »

Looking good so far, man.

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1908 on: October 21, 2011, 10:51:20 PM »

... All I have to say is WOW

man your Mewtwo is looking good so far Cheesy
    also I can see that you fixed U-Smash (PSA/Animations) and the famous *Melee* Side-B attack from our PSA, right? it is Awesome and Epic!

Keep it up buddy and good Luck Cheesy

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1909 on: October 22, 2011, 12:45:49 AM »

Damn Jiggs, now i need a rel. file to have mewtwo and lucario.....

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1910 on: October 22, 2011, 03:14:01 AM »

that Mewtwo psa is looking good xD just some questions

What is that move where mewtwo over abit and then releases some wind whats that supose to be or do?since in the video it didnt seem to do much.

That side B looks epic are you using lucarios special grab for it??does it also reflect projectyles?

From what i can see  the taill still needs to be fixed in some animations but thats some great work and some very good animations going on there xD

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1911 on: October 22, 2011, 05:00:27 AM »

that Mewtwo psa is looking good xD just some questions

What is that move where mewtwo over abit and then releases some wind whats that supose to be or do?since in the video it didnt seem to do much.

That side B looks epic are you using lucarios special grab for it??does it also reflect projectyles?

From what i can see  the taill still needs to be fixed in some animations but thats some great work and some very good animations going on there xD

It was his down smash, which has been moved to down B. It's an earthquake, hits the ground, and has good knock back, and a lot of range, however is slow... So that's why I wasn't hitting with it much.

I believe he is, yes, it's a grab. And it also indeed does reflect projectiles.

The tail is a model issue, which can not be fixed as of yet.

Also... I might as well show this video, showing something that needs nerfing badly...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHWCf-vlyRg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHWCf-vlyRg</a>

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1912 on: October 22, 2011, 05:43:42 AM »

Daymn that Side B looks crazy OPed.  Comes out fast, decent enough reach, has basically no endlag and is practically an instant kill meteor on airborne foes.  Not only was jiro able to do that Side B -> D Tilt lock, but he could follow from basically any move.  It sets up for both combos and kills far too well with basically no cost.  Also, the U Tilt definitely shouldn't be that fast.  Lucario's U Tilt is pretty fast and effective as it is anyway, but this one interrupts unnecessarily early.

So far, it's looking alright though.  Not the best I've seen you do, but it will get a lot of attention because it's Mewtwo and everyone loves Mewtwo.  Since this is just the start, I'm expecting more of your own content, since the aspects of the older Mewtwo hacks are so far the main focus at the moment.

As for stuff that I feel that could be directly improved, that Down B animation could be much more dynamic.  From the way Data was describing it, it's a slow but powerful defensive attack causing a ground shockwave so I think it should either have an animation more similar to his U Throw animation or it should involve him thrusting a palm into the ground to create the shockwave.  I also feel that the B Air could be something more interesting rather than just Lucario's with darkness instead of aura.  Finally, what was move that was used at around 0:30 in the above vid?  Just after the two hits of the AAA combo.  It looks....odd.....

Things that I like so far?  Comparatively less.  I appreciate all the fixes this has been through, as well as some of the new moves.  That dash attack (the move where he spins forward surrounded in darkness) is pretty dang cool.  I also appreciate the fact that Mewtwo is actually GOOD now (in Melee he was very fun, but terrible kinda like Brawl Ganon).   Interestingly though, I find that a lot of the other things that I like were from the past version of Mewtwo.  But because they've been brought back with this revamp, they're easier to appreciate. 

You've set yourself a pretty big task KJP.  You better do a damn good job.  Make it better than my Kid Buu please, as more people will notice this as so many people want Mewtwo back in Smash.  That, and I want a reason to use this.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1913 on: October 22, 2011, 05:55:48 AM »

*Thinks* Say... SDo0m? Why not help out KJP? (Well, that is if he wants it, but it would be cool to see you two working together.)

If nothing else, you can take care of some animations.

Also, keep in mind, the tilts are NOT in their final stages, those are place holder tilts.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #1914 on: October 22, 2011, 06:17:08 AM »

love it so far!

it does need many tweaks though.. pretty much everything SDoOm said. but i'm sure you guys will fix it all

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1915 on: October 22, 2011, 06:48:14 AM »

From what i can see that side B sure is OP your oponents gets defenseless or killed if grabed on the edje, you know in melee the oponents didnt ever touch the ground if they hitted  a button during mewtwos side B and it didnt have any kill potencial at all but since its a special grab trowing oponent down it really has no chance of not being OP since every down trow also make the oponent either go up or foward so they dont stay in the same spot and being powned i dont know how you will ballance this out since a trow that makes oponents get on your feets its just OP.

Like sdoom said the third hit of AAA looks wierd and we cant tell exactly what it is since its fast.

Down B its earthquack?? well  since DD says its a slow move and its hard to hit i expect to be a good knockback and damage and maybe a small Armor for mewtwo during the move?like warios side smash?

the up trow animation looks good but in melee he didnt  exacly do that much epickness xD

Edit:just a sugestion for you KJP you should totally make the edjegrab animation from melee mewtwo i always tough it made him look like a BOSS i mean he is the only character in SSB history who looks like while holding a edje he is standing on the platform sideways spiderman style lol

Edit2: if Side B is lucarios special grab i down think it should be since if its a grab the oponent doesnt even have a chance if he sheilds he gets pwned if he doesnt he gets pwned either way :S since he will be on the ground and will take some of the mewtwos smashes in the face :S maybe somehow work it around with collison without being grabs??
    « Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 07:28:15 AM by Carnage » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1916 on: October 22, 2011, 04:31:38 PM »

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention... His third hit on AAA wasn't FULLY shown, since I was abusing a flaw in it, if you all look, it has a stun effect like Zero Suit Samus' paralyzer.

His full animation has him standing there with his arms crossed, and a dark orb going up and down in front of him.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1917 on: October 22, 2011, 04:44:39 PM »

New moves have been added. All I need to do is...
    -Make the Side-Tilt.
    -Make the Final Smash.
    -Make the remaining Taunts and Wins.
    -Talk with Data about fixing balance issues and fix them.
    After that, I think an Alpha release would be good.

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention... His third hit on AAA wasn't FULLY shown, since I was abusing a flaw in it, if you all look, it has a stun effect like Zero Suit Samus' paralyzer.

His full animation has him standing there with his arms crossed, and a dark orb going up and down in front of him.

If you like, we could talk more about balance issues on MSN.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1918 on: October 22, 2011, 05:16:28 PM »

wow KJP this looks awesome, cant really say much since all the experts already came in and gave their review. lol XD but you gonna make it a very tough choice to choose from either your Mewtwo or SDoom's Kid Buu. XD or ill just probably keep switching them out.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1919 on: October 23, 2011, 04:11:13 AM »

Okay, I made a new video, showing the latest version. Different little things, and some balance flaws that need to be taken care of.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJVcOoTG-H0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJVcOoTG-H0</a>

Also... I deleted the original Mewtwo video, because it got a... "Matched third party content. View Copyright Info." When I looked in the "My videos" part... So yeah, KJP? Sorry for making your preview post look odd.
    <_<
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 04:12:58 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: