Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1820973 times)
Kienamaru
Brawl Minus Developer
Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3405 on: June 06, 2012, 11:39:11 PM »

This is for Dark Lord Ganondorf in sword mode

Id recommend you animate his Side smash differently. Not the thrust, but the other arm. Ball it into a fist and put it more horizontally. We all know Ganon isnt as graceful as Marth, he should look more masculine and dangerous.

For his other move, the one where he thrusts the sword down and creates the darkness explosion, I would have that animation scrapped entirely and instead have him use his free hand to create the explosion. He could gather power and slam his hand down. It would look cooler, and be more Ganondorf esque. Same effect as you have it.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3406 on: June 07, 2012, 03:44:48 PM »

This is for Dark Lord Ganondorf in sword mode

Id recommend you animate his Side smash differently. Not the thrust, but the other arm. Ball it into a fist and put it more horizontally. We all know Ganon isnt as graceful as Marth, he should look more masculine and dangerous.

For his other move, the one where he thrusts the sword down and creates the darkness explosion, I would have that animation scrapped entirely and instead have him use his free hand to create the explosion. He could gather power and slam his hand down. It would look cooler, and be more Ganondorf esque. Same effect as you have it.
    Thanks for the tips. Smiley I was actually planning on remaking Dark Lord Ganondorf again, and this time with only one moveset.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3407 on: June 08, 2012, 04:35:12 AM »

No problem, need help with how a Zelda character should fight, ask a hardcore Zelda fan.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3408 on: June 08, 2012, 04:51:40 PM »

kjp, have u played TP?
    cuz there he fights only with his sword, so you could take some good animation reference, i always found it weird how ganon keeps fighting with his fists in brawl, while he uses

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3409 on: June 09, 2012, 10:44:52 AM »

>.>

<.<

I have actually decided to not do the Reptile Rumble project. Why? Because I just think it would be too much work without much reward. But I will finish Raptor and Gignotosaurus though. And I'll be sure to update T-Rex sometime in the future, and possibly (but not likely) maybe make Spinosaurus. But Giganotosaurus is on hold due to the fact that he has hurtbox problems that I cannot fix at the moment. :/
    . . .
    But in the meantime, I will be making my revamp of Dark Lord Ganondorf.

Moves done so far:
    Side Tilt: Project M Ganondorf's Side Tilt. I just really liked this move and its ability to be angled.

Dash Attack: Wizard's Foot (Ground). Works just like vBrawl's Wizard's Foot, but with a buff and a slight nerf. The buff is that he has Super Armor at Frame 15 until the hitbox terminates. The nerf is that the move does less damage, less knockback, and has sex kick priorities.

Forward Air: vBrawl Ganondorf's Forward Air with some changes. This move also has Super Armor, but if you hit with the spiking sweetspot, then you lose the Super Armor. And this spiking sweetspot only lasts for 1 frame. And if you land on the ground during this frame, he'll make a small dark blast. But if he lands sooner or later, then he won't make the explosion. This move also has sex kick priorities.

Back Air: vBrawl Ganondorf's Back Air with some changes. Has electric flags, is faster, has less landing lag, and does less damage.

Down Air: Wizard's Foot (Air): Same changes as I did with Wizard's Foot (Ground). But I made it so that he gets his second jump back (I couldn't of done this without Brawl Minus).

Side Special (Ground+Air): Flame Choke. vBrawl Flame Choke with some changes. Added brief Super Armor and the ability to charge the move. Charging is only available on the ground. Hold B for a certain amount of time, and his attack will speed up and the grab attack will do more damage. But if you let go of B too early, he'll lose the charge and go at normal speed. In the air, if you conncect with the grab, you have two options, either hold B to do the normal Ganoncide grab, or don't hold B to do something different. And I made it so that if he goes off the edge while doing this move on the ground, he'll transition and still be able to grab (And in my opinion, I think I did the transition better than how Project M did it).

Tell me what you think so far. I can tell you how much damage each move does if you would like me to.

And also...

>.>

<.<

I have now graduated from my High School! That means no more school! =D So I'll be able to do more PSA work more often. But there might be some halts there and there, but I am now a free man. Tongue But I do plan on getting a job, so who knows. Tongue

But yeah, I graduated. Rejoice! =D

kjp, have u played TP?
    cuz there he fights only with his sword, so you could take some good animation reference, i always found it weird how ganon keeps fighting with his fists in brawl, while he uses
    Well of course I played Twilight Princess. Tongue And in the revamp, he will use his fists, his legs, and his sword.

No problem, need help with how a Zelda character should fight, ask a hardcore Zelda fan.
    Alright. I'll put that in mind. Smiley
    « Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 11:46:45 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3410 on: June 09, 2012, 10:54:30 AM »

I have now graduated from my High School! That means no more school! =D So I'll be able to do more PSA work more often. But there might be some halts there and there, but I am now a free man. Tongue But I do plan on getting a job, so who knows. Tongue

But yeah, I graduated. Rejoice! =D
    I'm happy for you. Cheers!

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3411 on: June 09, 2012, 11:03:19 AM »

Same here(Ive got exams left to do though... urgh)!
    Congrats!!

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3412 on: June 09, 2012, 11:44:30 AM »

Moves done so far:
    Side Tilt: Project M Ganondorf's Side Tilt. I just really liked this move and its ability to be angled.

Dash Attack: Wizard's Food (Ground). Works just like vBrawl's Wizard's Foot, but with a buff and a slight nerf. The buff is that he has Super Armor at Frame 15 until the hitbox terminates. The nerf is that the move does less damage, less knockback, and has sex kick priorities.

Forward Air: vBrawl Ganondorf's Forward Air with some changes. This move also has Super Armor, but if you hit with the spiking sweetspot, then you lose the Super Armor. And this spiking sweetspot only lasts for 1 frame. And if you land on the ground during this frame, he'll make a small dark blast. But if he lands sooner or later, then he won't make the explosion. This move also has sex kick priorities.

Back Air: vBrawl Ganondorf's Back Air with some changes. Has electric flags, is faster, has less landing lag, and does less damage.

Down Air: Wizard's Foot (Air): Same changes as I did with Wizard's Foot (Ground). But I made it so that he gets his second jump back (I couldn't of done this without Brawl Minus).

Side Special (Ground+Air): Flame Choke. vBrawl Flame Choke with some changes. Added brief Super Armor and the ability to charge the move. Charging is only available on the ground. Hold B for a certain amount of time, and his attack will speed up and the grab attack will do more damage. But if you let go of B too early, he'll lose the charge and go at normal speed. In the air, if you conncect with the grab, you have two options, either hold B to do the normal Ganoncide grab, or don't hold B to do something different. And I made it so that if he goes off the edge while doing this move on the ground, he'll transition and still be able to grab (And in my opinion, I think I did the transition better than how Project M did it).[/spoiler]
    I admit. I laughed a bit at that typo. XD

But anyway. This is sounding like a pretty good move set though. He seems much more like a true grappling character. At least that's how I'm seeing it. Hopefully you'll keep going in this style.

Also, congratulations on graduating High School. Smiley

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3413 on: June 09, 2012, 12:29:22 PM »

This would make Ganon awesome. Just a slight mod to make him more versatile. Remember Gerudo Dragon from melee? (before it was made flame choke.) Fuse the two together like so...

While Ganon is holding the person upward you can hold the stick upward to make the explosion blow them up instead of down. It could be used as a great pursuit and combo starter.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3414 on: June 09, 2012, 12:35:49 PM »

Congrats good sir!  

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3415 on: June 09, 2012, 12:41:22 PM »

Same here(Ive got exams left to do though... urgh)!
    Congrats!!
    I'm happy for you. Cheers!
    Congrats good sir!  
    Thanks. Tongue

I admit. I laughed a bit at that typo. XD

But anyway. This is sounding like a pretty good move set though. He seems much more like a true grappling character. At least that's how I'm seeing it. Hopefully you'll keep going in this style.

Also, congratulations on graduating High School. Smiley
    I never noticed that typo. xD And I do plan on making these kinds of changes to all of his moves. And thank you as well. Tongue

This would make Ganon awesome. Just a slight mod to make him more versatile. Remember Gerudo Dragon from melee? (before it was made flame choke.) Fuse the two together like so...

While Ganon is holding the person upward you can hold the stick upward to make the explosion blow them up instead of down. It could be used as a great pursuit and combo starter.
    Yes I do remember Gerudo Dragon. And I'll see if I can manage to do that.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3416 on: June 09, 2012, 01:08:01 PM »

Hope it works out. Im trying something with zelda but I cant find it the hitbox for it. there is literally nothing in main.

Todd_Ingram
    Expert Kitten

Chicken isn't vegan?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3417 on: June 09, 2012, 01:21:02 PM »

A suggestion:
    If you wanted to work on a full mod, but wanted less work, maybe you could just try something in which all the characters are from the same franchise?
    For example, take Pokemon. Not only are there already Pokemon characters in vBrawl that you wouldn't have to touch, but there are countless Pokemon models for virtually every character in the Vault. Heck, I've already got a set for one of them in my idea thread!
    Other franchises that there are a lot of models for are Kingdom Hearts, Dragonball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, and many, many more. What do you think?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3418 on: June 09, 2012, 01:51:31 PM »

A suggestion:
    If you wanted to work on a full mod, but wanted less work, maybe you could just try something in which all the characters are from the same franchise?
    For example, take Pokemon. Not only are there already Pokemon characters in vBrawl that you wouldn't have to touch, but there are countless Pokemon models for virtually every character in the Vault. Heck, I've already got a set for one of them in my idea thread!
    Other franchises that there are a lot of models for are Kingdom Hearts, Dragonball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, and many, many more. What do you think?
    A full Pokemon mod I might consider. But there is no way I would ever do a full KH, DBZ, or Sonic mod. :/

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3419 on: June 09, 2012, 02:55:20 PM »

long time since i graduated full of memorys Tongue so no reptile rumble well atçeast we get 2 more dynos ,also if giganotosauros has hurtboxes problmes you can fix them in the new well old 65c bb preety easy and a full pokemon mod would be epic xD

Pages:  1 ... 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: