Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 ... 433
Author Topic: Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks  (Read 1234272 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2820 on: May 31, 2012, 01:00:16 AM »

Nano, your the best at rigging.

Everyone would say beyond or starwaffle is, but they are only better at making models/textures. Hell you rigged Skull Kid and Bowser Jr. for Star.

agree your best is really the rigging imo  but sometimes you forget to add the extra stuff like faces and all

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2821 on: May 31, 2012, 02:10:50 AM »

agree your best is really the rigging imo  but sometimes you forget to add the extra stuff like faces and all

i'll never blame anybody for that, since it's boring as hell, at leas to me Tongue

Puccio
    Extreme Kitten

Awesome battle. :DD

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2822 on: May 31, 2012, 04:26:28 AM »

I wanted to vote the extra stuff but I chose the wrong option. Whatever :3

Your rigs are very good, you're a good importer, but the extra stuff is what makes an import complete. :3 (FS Eyes, Shine, Different Expressions...)

Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *YOU DECIDE
    *KTH
    *I love you
    *but I love Jurio more
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    *i love you too
          VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
    *Phoenix.
    Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
    *LOL
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    *love/
    Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *lol
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *i'm going to sleep now
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    *i hate you now srs
    Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *good night both of
    *what
    *!
    *:emo:
    *night man rotfl
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    *lol
    Best quote ever!

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2823 on: May 31, 2012, 05:40:50 AM »

I think Nano's pretty good when it comes to adding FS Eyes and Metal, but I'd really like to see some moving eyes and expressions on your imports. Like everyone said, you're by far the best here at rigging, it's just the cool features that gets everyone's attention. When you did the red bullet bill over King Bomb_omb's explosive hammer, that was [censored]ing cool. It's little stuff like that that always gets me. Nonetheless, you're easily the best importer here, and I'm not just saying that cuz you taught me everything I know about rigging xD

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2824 on: May 31, 2012, 08:56:32 AM »

you have some of the best riggs ever there is no doubt about that

but i wonder who voted for that last option Im srs here

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #2825 on: May 31, 2012, 09:02:05 AM »

thanks everyone. i'll keep the expression thing in mind.... just wait for Midna

Keep on bringin the critiques

@SSJ
    I voted the last one :p

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

« Reply #2826 on: May 31, 2012, 09:02:57 AM »

Constructive criticism, eh? Alright, I'll try it. It's a good way to stop doing school work right now lol:

-Texture Quality: The textures look great. Especially with characters, like Metal Sonic and Iron. It makes a model look better.

-Model Quality: The models look amazing. Wait...what does it mean by "Model Quality"?

-Rig Quality: The rigs are very well done. There are some issues here and there but I think they are only noticeable if you pause the game and look vigorously for it.

-Special Effect quality (Shine, FS, Metal, Shaders, etc): This is a big one. Most of your hacks have FS eyes, good metal, and a decent shader. But some of them need work, but I'm talking about your old imports, like the Sonic Generations Silver, Stitch, Generations Tails, etc. But your newer models are better, but they need facial expression, to make it more official. But I think you need the tristripper for that, so you'll have to wait in order to do that stuff.

-Overall import quality: My overall score for you hacks, i would say a 9/10. They are very well done, but some of them need a little more work, but the models were not half-assed done. Keep up the great work Nano. Cheers Wink -LC

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2827 on: May 31, 2012, 09:12:28 AM »

Constructive criticism, eh? Alright, I'll try it. It's a good way to stop doing school work right now lol:

-Texture Quality: The textures look great. Especially with characters, like Metal Sonic and Iron. It makes a model look better.

-Model Quality: The models look amazing. Wait...what does it mean by "Model Quality"?

-Rig Quality: The rigs are very well done. There are some issues here and there but I think they are only noticeable if you pause the game and look vigorously for it.

-Special Effect quality (Shine, FS, Metal, Shaders, etc): This is a big one. Most of your hacks have FS eyes, good metal, and a decent shader. But some of them need work, but I'm talking about your old imports, like the Sonic Generations Silver, Stitch, Generations Tails, etc. But your newer models are better, but they need facial expression, to make it more official. But I think you need the tristripper for that, so you'll have to wait in order to do that stuff.

-Overall import quality: My overall score for you hacks, i would say a 9/10. They are very well done, but some of them need a little more work, but the models were not half-assed done. Keep up the great work Nano. Cheers Wink -LC

to make constructive criticism you need to point out exactly where the flaws are, and if possible, offer solutions, not just say it is good but has some flaws here and there...

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #2828 on: May 31, 2012, 01:39:36 PM »

So you want feedback, eh? Well here you go...

Rig wise, I honestly think you and Ramonm64 have the cleanest and most polished rigs around.

Like some have already said, making use of expressions when you can is always a plus and just adds "life" to the character in game.

I honestly think a lot of users overdo it with adding shine and stuff to their imports so just continue doing what you've been doing and add when it makes sense or the model really needs it like with your Iron Man for example.

You've been pretty consistent with adding FS Eyes and Metal to your imports but those are to be expected by now. I personally hate it how some recent imports put that in the description like it's something special anymore, they should really put down if it doesn't have those things...

But I digress...

Texture wise I feel there's room for much improvement. A lot of them ,despite how much I hate the term, aren't "brawl styled" and while they may not stand out like a sore thumb, they do stand out. Some like Midna and Bowser Jr. are fine though.

Overall you're one of the best and it shows in every import you release. <_< Damn this post was longer than I expected... I hate writing long posts.... oh well...

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #2829 on: May 31, 2012, 02:18:14 PM »

-Texture Quality
    I know you aren't much of a texture maker, but as Beyond said, much could be improved here. You should try texturing sometime and see how it is. Besides, a good texture helps the model stand out. Better yet, you could always ask someone to make a "Brawl-styled" texture to make your character look even sexier.

-Model Quality
    You use some high quality models, like those Sonic Generations models I've provided for you for some of your hacks. I have nothing wrong with the models you use for your imports.

-Rig Quality
    Your rig quality seems pretty solid. Some of your hacks, like your Espio from Sonic Generations over Sheik, could use rigged fingers, but I imagine that Espio's fingers wouldn't fit Sheik's bones

-Special Effect quality (Shine, FS, Metal, Shaders, etc)
    You do really well when it comes to this area. Sure, some of your early imports lack a few of these, but your more recent ones, thanks to the improvements in BrawlBox, have made them look so much better. Some expressions for characters here and there could add some life to your hacks, but I bet that would jack up the file size, so limited faces are fine for now. Your Metal Sonic, for example, has a seriously sexy shine to it. It's, by far, your best hack so far. Everything about it is really well done.

-Overall import quality
    9/10. You're one of my favorite importers out there right now. Keep it up.
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:19:13 PM by Segtendo » Logged

: SW-2632-7270-6724

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #2830 on: May 31, 2012, 11:15:57 PM »

thank you guys so much. This really helps with trying to improve. I'll take All this info into consideration with my next imports

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2831 on: June 01, 2012, 07:24:52 AM »

thanks everyone. i'll keep the expression thing in mind.... just wait for Midna

Keep on bringin the critiques

@SSJ
    I voted the last one :p

wat!?!
    lol

i would give critism but i think all of your rigs are awesome so thays all i have to say

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #2832 on: June 01, 2012, 01:25:59 PM »

thank you guys so much. This really helps with trying to improve. I'll take All this info into consideration with my next imports
    another thing, MOAR MARVEL

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #2833 on: June 01, 2012, 02:37:48 PM »

another thing, MOAR MARVEL
    meh. Still waiting for those Halo Reach models Tongue

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #2834 on: June 01, 2012, 02:38:59 PM »

meh. Still waiting for those Halo Reach models Tongue
    Oh sweet lord yes. Halo Reach in Brawl is a dream.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 ... 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 ... 433
    Print
    Jump to: